You can only shoot to ki-

>You can only shoot to ki-

Other urls found in this thread:

warriorlodge.com/blogs/news/16298760-a-french-soldiers-view-of-us-soldiers-in-afghanistan
youtube.com/watch?v=cs3mMA_Ur7A
youtube.com/watch?v=hOy8rGV6D_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE

There is no reason to be proud about being so inaccurate that you hit a leg instead of the torso.

Holy shit I passed that airport 25 days ago and spend like 12 hours there waiting my next flight. To think I was scared that on my flight back I'd have to go to CDG and Orly and that Schipol was the safest one. LMAO

> shoot guy in the leg
> all for PR
> “We shot him in the leg to show you it’s possible”
>try to arrest guy with leg wound
>still get stabbed because he only has a leg wound

it’s totallly possible to shot someone in the leg but that’s only going to piss the person off more

Typical American mental gymnastics.

>kick knife away first

wow all u republicans really are retards

You just need to let him bleed out. Then you don't have to worry about being stabbed.

No, you American scumbags are just obsessed with ending lives. America was a mistake

> Aims for leg
> Misses in a crowd of people
> Hits an innocent

That's why you go for body mass.

The legs are filled with huge arteries, you're lucky if you don't die from blood loss

"Interrupted" one-line posts should be grounds for banning.

Say that here and I’ll shoot you, pussy

Taze him when hes in the ground
>Iq of -100 protecting civilianz
>My ayys

Oh dear yet another faggot from my country.

You have the femoral artery in ur leg if a bullet goes through that you're dead in less than 5 minutes mong

Fuck you. He probably was aiming for the the chest and missed because he shot like a side arm nigger.

>Shot in leg
That was entirely unnecessary, why not just shoot the knife away from his hands

lol says the dental hygiene challenged cuckold who is literally being taken over from within by Islam. Go fuck yourself to actual death with one of those tall hairy hats on the guys outside buckingham palace.

merry christmas
ye filthy animal

nothing what you said is true

Faggot cops should have shot to kill. Why preserve the life of a knife attacker?

This. Gotta clean up.

>are just obsessed with ending lives

Why are brits so ignorant of their own history

shut the fuk up you cunt we were white and the nicest conquerors the world has seen

It's all completely true u dumbass

didn't know Chloe Moretz became an officer

Burger rationale amoozing

Some cops are against shooting in the leg, for unclear reasons. I mean, it's clear they're against it, but they don't seem able to articulate why it's a bad thing.

islam is being used for the multicultural agenda '''they''' would not let islam take ENgland

Secondly brits have better teeth than americans its awell known fact if you look at actual research

thirdly ur gay

Lawsuits

it leaves sandniggers alive

>shoot suspect in the leg
>they take you to court and sue the ever living shit out of you
>claiming that you used excessive and unnecessary force
>they win because the fact that you shot to wound proves that you weren't in fear for your life

It's easier to just mag dump them until they're dead.
Anyone that ends up on the other side of a cop's gun deserves it anyway.

Literally nothing happened. Our migrants are good people. This is Russian FAKE NEWS and probably endorsed by DRUMPF aswell.

>The USA lynched black people
Literally no arguments against my 100% peaceful country with literally no problems and only fun integrated and assimilated immigrants.

police shoot to stop not to kill. 10 bucks says the female amstercuck cop that shit the knifeman probably panicked and missed thereby hitting the leg instead of the torso

Well I am sure it has nothing to do with bleeding out or anything like that. I mean, if you want to incapacitate someone, shoot them in center mass.

Aim small miss big. The smaller the target the higher the likelihood of missing and hitting an innocent bystander. Also legalese i.e. If the cop had time to aim and shoot the guys leg the cop had time to use a taser and not shoot him at all

still salty about some salty tea I see

British police can't even shoot at all because they don't carry guns, faggots.

Thanks for being so nice and not holding onto land you conquered!
>like sand between your fingers

a criminals life is not worth keeping around

T. Police officer

>Implying the Dutch marechaussee isn't atleast ten times more competent than US police

Atleast our police officers and gendarmerie are trained properly. Besides that our airports are guarded by the Royal Marechaussee which means literally nothing bad can happen.

Ok so when you aim for the legs:
> Aims for leg
> Hits an innocent
>hits innocent in legs because was aiming at legs

When aiming for torso:
> Aims for torso
> Hits an innocent
>kills him / critically wounds him because was aiming at torso

It's still better to aim for the legs.

-ll

>shoot burglar in the leg
>he sues in court
>wins because you were obstructing his profession and also gives him a claim to workman's comp which you have to pay

>brainwashed boot locker thinks his nations cops are all SpecOps trained marksmen

Airports in the US are generally patrolled by a mix of US Army, local police and county police with SWAT on standby. If you’re comparing apples to apples then yeah there is an equivalence of security.

Why are you so dumb? Stick to facebook.

>Americans
I'd rather trust a Swede with my safety than an entire army of 56%.

Why not use rubber bullets? Even the IDF uses them when the ragheads get in a stabby mood

Bullets ricochet. A more realistic example would be
>Aim for leg
>Miss leg
>bullet ricochets and hits in to crowd at torso level bullet possibly fragments causing multiple lead shards being shot out

Also they are trained to fire more than one bullet so
>fire multiple shots
>40 percent missed have the potential of hitting innocents

Dutch cops are trained to shoot at arms, legs and other non vital areas. Because of this, "the fact that you shot to wound proves that you weren't in fear for your life" is never a valid argument that would holp up in court here. Because they go for those parts even when they are in fear of their lives.

>Fighting the Dutchman
Just give up Anglo boy.

warriorlodge.com/blogs/news/16298760-a-french-soldiers-view-of-us-soldiers-in-afghanistan

Is that suppose to be a good thing? It isn't. One more knife wielding maniac alive and running around.

As a cop who’s trained with international police forces I will tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about

Implying dutch police have ever handled weapons and can hit center mass where they were aiming

>French
That's like being the worst participant at the Olympics so you compare your achievements to that of a Paralympic sportsman.

>Also they are trained to fire more than one bullet so
Maybe in burgerland, but here our cops actually receive extensive training and use their weapons so infrequently that it hits the national news if a police officer even fired a warning shot. They also shoot as little bullets as possible.

Also if you're going to take into account that bullets could ricochet, then by thst logic it's never safe to fire a weapon so we might as well not even carry them.

0/10 argument. Better luck next time.

Again I have trained alongside Dutch and other police forces and the training and tactics are near universal by design.

Right because crippling them for the rest of their lives, and then giving them a million in medical bills is going to help the situation.

Alex, what is a femoral artery?

ll, when you are on a burger diet. It lowers the IQ and makes you physically handicapped, at this point there's no choice anymore, the only thing these retards can do is shoot to kill.

>h-he j-just had a knife
Knives are more dangerous than guns. Knives are much easier to conceal than guns. If the police assume you don't have a gun (i.e. anywhere with gun control) they let their guard down (which is why they are more dangerous). If your hand is not on your holster, or you don't have your gun already out, someone can sprint and start stabbing you from a distance of 15+ feet before you even have time to react. Once you start getting stabbed you are FUCKED.
>Amsterdam airport officers can shoot a leg why can't amerifat officers?
Because of niggers. 2 in the chest, 1 in the head in the space of a second. If Amsterdam had an armed nigger population equivalent to the U.S. then every single officer-involved shooting would be lethal.

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE
Recommended viewing for those that think knives are innocuous weapons.

>shoot him in the leg
>hits major artery
>he bleeds out in literally seconds
haha, but at least we didn't shoot to kill!

>As a...
Don't appeal to authority. It's pathetic. Also not an argument.

lmao you don't have universal healthcare?

It’s ironic that I’m saying this as a cop but I’ve never seen so many brainwashed bootlickers that weren’t American. Also “blue lives matters” is a fucking joke

Burger, what are vital organs and where are they located?

Surviving gut wounds is vastly more preferable to bleeding out of a major artery.

> y-you’re appealing to authority
>Proceeds to jerk off his nations police officers.

Burger, look up what an argument is and try to deliver me one

Ay ay ay don't make the 56% too salty
>Not honouring the people who defend your society from shitters
No wonder your country is going down the drain.

Leg wounds are often fatal. 2 of the biggest arteries in your body run into your legs. Hit one and you're dead in 30 seconds without a tourniquet.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cs3mMA_Ur7A

>youtube.com/watch?v=hOy8rGV6D_Q

We praten met een bevolking die nog geen eens heeft geleerd hoe je fatsoenlijk kan rekenen, Nederbro.

>Says the guy who thinks jerking off on his nations police officers is an argument

>Americans are all fucking niggers
They can't be held to our standards

Except tge burgers here are arguing for torso shots and to shoot to kill. If you'd actually read my post you'd have seen I said they aim for arms, legs and other non vital areas. "Other non vital areas" being the key phrase here.

Because of American laws on exactly what conditions you're allowed to shoot and not allowed to shoot. It's the same general reason why warning shots are pretty much illegal, and advised against in America.

Any shot to the leg that reliably stops the person has a good chance of killing them. The target is a hell of a lot smaller. The risk of overpenetration, and hitting shit in the crowded city behind you goes way up. The risk of missing entirely skyrockets.

When american police shoot for the legs, they're using riot control rounds like rubber baton rounds.

TL/DR. Basic rule in the US is that you're generally only allowed to shoot to stop an immediate, lethal threat, or dangerous criminal. Shooting someone in the leg doesn't stop the threat reliably, particularly if the threat has a firearm.

Go get yourself some range time. Watch what happens if you reduce the effective target area by 1/4th.

Your cops are on par with British and American cops for being fuck ups in society who either couldn’t cut it in the military or who suffer from a psychological Napoleon complex

Ik merk het. Ik ben nog half stoned en slaap al half, maar heb nog steeds 5 keer zoveel denkvermogen als deze burgers bij elkaar.

I really hope you're trolling at this point.

How do you find time to type when you’re jerking off so many cops bro

Let me slow it down for you. In America, the assumption is that a criminal threat has a gun.

Shooting someone in a "non vital area" doesn't stop a threat that has a gun with any kind of consistency.

This

Except for 100% of it! Fucking limey

>not understanding that that's proof that our system is better.

I walked 2 miles through the woods after accidentally shooting myself in the leg.

thats right. shoot him in the leg which could end up killing him anyway. have him sue the officer, the police and the state. waste obscene amount of tax payers dollars on courts and legal fees and prison holding costs.

for a fucking criminal who had the forsight to threaten and hurt others. fuck'em.

>ruptures femoral artery
>bleeds out in seconds

MUH LEG

Republitards insist that they have to be in danger at all times; it's how their fear-based ethos works.

We don't shoot to kill, we shoot to stop, you clearly have no grounding in firearms practicals.

A leg shot is a litigious nightmare because it's a clear shoot-to-maim scenario, the only time I hear of it being used is during hostage situations where a special weapons officer is shooting the hostage to clear a center mass shot on the assailant.

Center mass shots with pistols are actually very survivable, but the only hits that stop a motivated criminal who won't listen to show-of-force is a CNS hit. Unfortunately those tend to be likely fatal on good hits, but again, we aren't taught to intentionally kill or maim a suspect, so center mass it is.

I actually don't tend to have any fancy for police, the whole apparatus is corrupt beyond solving, but I've never met a cop I had any personal problems with.

Yeah, he's a rando on Sup Forums, he's entirely reliable.
BTFO and go back to beating your dad off.

He didn't bleed out, what are you straw-manning for, leaf?

Yeah when their legs are crossed and blubbing for mercy,take them out, they are prob /polacks anyway. Save those basement heating costs

Sup Forums pls go

Also
>not shooting the knife out of his hands

If this was Italy, they would have just shot him.
Then gone for espresso

You shoot then the foot, ankle or lower leg

What is the military's fascination with berets?

Torso has the highest likelihood by profile and volume of not hitting something vital that can't be fixed at a trauma center. It's safer on average for the criminal to shoot them in the torso.

>Go get yourself some range time. Watch what happens if you reduce the effective target area by 1/4th.
I don't have to get range time, because I'm not a cop. Also, the police are trained to to shoot vital areas as little as possible. This does not mean they won't shoot someone in vital areas if they have no other choice. They only go for arms and legs if they can take the shot.

If you actually think Dutch police and murican police receive similar training, you're a fucking moron.

>he didn't bleed out
this time