Sup Forums approved stores/brands

Where do Sup Forumsacks shop?

Absolutely no reason to go shopping at an actual store with all the nogs around

>not hand sewing your own clothes from fabrics you procurred from crops and livestock on your Aryan farm

Nice try schlomo

their tailors arent the greatest though

I dress like an old man. lots of sweaters, cardigans. I like to buy Lacoste online but im lazy and honestly i get most of my stuff from jcpennys. ralph lauren and shit

How is this related to politics related you fucking Amerimutt scum?

sweaters are incredibly feminine lad, you should really stop wearing them

job isnt formal enough for me to show up in a suit or i would. sweaters are alpha.

>paying for new clothes

Jesus fuck.

Clothes from good will are 10X more dense and resistant to wear and priced at homeless prices

enjoy shit that doesn't fit properly and sucking jeff bezos peen

Try again, I have my measurements done by a tailor yearly (due to body composition changes due to cutting/bulking) and sent to clothing companies and get perfectly fitting clothes through the mail

It's not cheap but growing up my parents always bought me used shit with holes in it so I like to treat myself in this way. It's definitely not for everyone though

>t. poorfag who can't afford nice shit
learn to sew and make your own clothes
wear nice shit that fits perfectly

so wear the silicon ceo suit instead? sweaters make you look like you are cold and cant tolerate the room temp so you have you put on a soft, warm sweater. It sends the signal that you are weak or faggy, definitely not alpha. You can look up articles written by women telling them to avoid men who wear those v neck/crew neck sweaters as they are the ultimate sign of a cucked man.

V-Varg?

>denim + blazer
a meme for retards

I prefer not to give the jews more money and keep exploiting low wage workers.

well he said his job was too formal for a suit, which means its too formal for decent trousers, what do you suggest instead?

>learn to sew and make your own clothes
wear nice shit that fits perfectly

Also this is next gen Autism.

The money I pay to goodwill for used clothes goes benefit my local community and not some jews and their shareholders.

you think like a woman. It's just a fucking sweater

Ross

goodwill is a for profit business, none of it goes to your local community

This was THE outfit for the more hip teachers in highschool in the 90s

if you dont get this reference you need to go back to plebbit

Come on man, don't ruin his fun, he really thinks he's helping by buying at (((goodshill)))

Supporting your local community? You're the nigger. Go buy some more shit on Amazon you millenial faggot,

Wait, I thought we all lived in nudist colonies?

the only time its okay to wear a sweater is christmas or when your /out/ under freezing

>you think like a woman
are you trying to attract men?

Myer is my store

Goodwill, Salvation Army and Safeway. I used to go to Target, but it recently got 'renovated' and sucks now. I'll occasionally give in and go to Wal-Mart if I need something cheap or Safeway is out of it. Goodwill and SA are now the closest thing my town has to a bookstore.

sweater jeans or jleggins, cheap black preferred and cotton! I tend to but few of the same and use i. Rotation, if I could vuy 50 pairs of each I would dress the same everyday! Fashion is so out of my system now lol!

"Goodwill Industries International Inc., or shortened to Goodwill, (stylized as goodwill) is an American nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community-based programs for people who have barriers preventing them from otherwise obtaining a job"

Go fuck yourself

I don't know. My mom buys my all clothes so I can stay home and shitpost uninterrupted.

Home Depot

>barriers preventing them from otherwise obtaining a job
So basically, niggers
Are you a nigger lover?

Holy shit those jeans that's embarrassing.

Cardigans/sweaters are fine, you're retarded. You're also the one brought up V/crewnecks randomly who are you arguing.

>helping nigs get a job

and this is bad how?

There are better ways. Let them starve in the street or resort to violent gang activity which will end up killing even more nogs.

spending 3 seconds googling will tell you thats a front

its just a random picture off google to show the silicon ceo suit or jeans, collar shirt and blazer, the jeans are shit, agreed. Sweaters are not okay, this is non negotiable. V/crewnecks make you look like a cuck, cardigans are worse, i was being generous.

walmart
t. construction worker

Nautica $30
At ross
Nautica
$30
At ross

are you an imbecile?

wal mart
roses
eBay

>it's okay to wear this, not that
>when to wear it
like a bitchy woman, no less. A man wears what he wants, I might go outside on flip-flops, I don't care. You spend too much time on thinking and caring what the others think of you.

Thanks for being a good goy to help increase my quarterly bonus!!!

checked

the freemason jew post 33

Nice digits

>SHOP ONLINE 75%+ CLEARANCE
>SELL ON EBAY BOOTS/SHOES
>FREE CLOTHING BRAND NAME FOR LIFE

fuck off breakroom, we still remember where you work

>when to wear it
i said thats the only time its acceptable

>a man wears what he wants
no men do what is needed to care for the people they are responsible for, part of that is dressing appropriately so people take you seriously.

organic weed store

and sungrown

Haa, you talk of formal wear for work? where it is demanded and there is a dress code? I guess you do, but that's another story, as I said, it's demanded. If you go out to grab a beer, for instance, you wear what you want, that's what you don't get, you're fucking hardcoded by this fucked up civilization, mate, enjoy being best goy.

hops are filled with estrogen, the only place where you "go grab a beer" is a bar, which a redpilled man has no business being unless its a networking function. A grown man should always wear a collared shirt.

>collared shirt
yes goy, be a good dog and wear your collar
also wear a tie so we can jerk you around like a bitch

Well,

Dakota etc. for coveralls for work
Workrite etc. for shirts for work
Anywhere that sells cotton underwear etc.
Red Wing for boots
Winters requires wool layers, fleece layers, and waterproof/insulated shit

In times I can get away with lounging, I just buy plain Levis' jeans, a tee shirt from online, and a hoodie from H&M.

again like a bitchy woman, damn. I can grab a beer in a store too, drink it outside in my yard. But you likely only drink shit like cosmopolitan, amirite?

only if you are wearing a suit and its solid colored

Beer is turning you into a faggot, its full of estrogen and probably why you think wearing sweaters is acceptable for a man. No, i only drink islay whisky and wine if the meal calls for it

Macys or dillards, gots pretty much every brand if you aren't some poorfag, I usually get polo or levis if you want good clothes or pants desu

Varg doesn't make his own clothes user. Have u not seen what he wears? At best him and his wife fix them if they tear. Other than that looks like Chinese products

I actually dont buy much. In my neighborhood you can literally find fully functional computer and home theater equipment on the trash or at a yardsale for trash prices every sunday night. Nearly everything electronic i own came from the trash, goodwill or a yard sale and it all works great after many years of service. Seriously, the curbs are full of vcrs dvd players and older crt tv, all fully functional. If youre lucky a flatscreen shows up every now and then.

You look like shit, sam

Nice get nigger

Saint Laurent

Thrift store / salvation army. Get all my clothes there (i order my undies online though). I also find cool shit you cant find in normal stores and everything is cheap and has character

calling bullshit you cant fit slp, let alone afford it

I buy 5.11 clothes online and sometimes underarmour from Dunham’s Sports store.. underwear and socks from Walmart.

For my daughter I only buy from a small store in the mall that sells boutique Japanese import clothes. Very kawaii

And I work out every other day

you didnt really fall for the 5.11 and under armor meme, did you user? youre just trolling, right?

5.11 knakis look really nice and let me conceal a pistol with ease. Plus the other pockets for all of the tactical and or sad stuff I carry (magazines, flashlight, extra pull-ups) I have 5 pair. Then underarmour what’s not to like

The Gander Mountain near me closed and I don't know what I'm going to do now.

I only shop where Jesus himself would shop. Walmart.

plenty of room between denim and business level trousers
chinos for example

The Big R. They sell Stihl power tools.

if youre wearing chinos and a blazer you may as well wear a suit, chinos and a polo scream best buy salesman and chinos and a random pattern button down scream office slave burn out

Nah, remember everything is disposable. Just neglect your community like everyone else and when it goes to shit you just find a new one. It's why us Oregonians have to deal with so many Californians.

>14.88
>HOPE

I worked at big r. Very nice white store.

Wamart is based. TONS of stuff is $14.88 there i saw it myself