Swamp Drain legit might happen

1. This reporter is legit. He was behind all the Awan Scandal reporting at Daily Caller. Highly respected. Noticed by all the right people too.

2. According to Lisa Bloom's blog the $750,000-for-sex-assault-claims story was held onto by Trump / his lawyers and leaked by *them*. This is reasonable and probably true, even if she hates them.

3. So WHY did Trump release that 750k story today? He likely had that saved for 9months+. He often saves up his attacks for the right moment. He rarely plays a card on its own - he saves up full hands of cards then plays them all at once to totally overwhelm the opponents. Sun Tzu says to do this.

4. What am I getting at? I am saying that Trump is behind the upcoming major sex scandal shit thats about to rock the House in 72 hours. He is insulating himself from splashback.

5. Remember the stories yesterday about suddenly Paul Ryan is about to retire from the House in early 2018? Convenient timing huh. Might be him publicly surrendering from a huge sex scandal swamp drainage, aiming to leave gracefully with his reputation intact so he has a chance in the business world.
Weren't Cochran and McCain also hospitalized two days ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/14/head-of-congressional-ethics-office-sued-for-abusing-position-accused-of-assaulting-women
youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Daily Caller

It's nothing, just propaganda. Fuck off mate.

Bump

Fuck off Commie.

>mfw Dems and GOP will get BTFOed Forever
>Trump announces he is now a America Firster
>The first third party president
>Bluewave? no Redwave neither
>There will be a Yellowwave, Greenwvave and even a Paleoconservativewave

Imagine for one second Donald Trump knows this is going to happen, and knows that Paul Ryan is going to have to quit. He puts out a tweet how upset he will be if he quits, feigning adoration for Ryan.. That has got to piss Paul Ryan off to no fucking end LOL. That’s the fucking best troll ever

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people

Starve like a good Commie.

This will be great if it happens. Saying "it might happen" is silly. Let it happen.

From yesterday;
unv.is/foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/14/head-of-congressional-ethics-office-sued-for-abusing-position-accused-of-assaulting-women

(archived)

Heat getting to you ozbro. ?

literally nothing will happen

Nice. Head of Congress Ethics.
Bye bye sand nigger

>Republicans keep losing special elections
>make so many special elections at once the democrat vote buses can't be everywhere

kek

kek

Democrats are the party of the bla..

youtube.com/watch?v=70atIUbwAi8

Bump

Paul Ryan is leaving as much as Rubio wasn't voting for the tax bill. Stop lol. Paul Ryan, Mitch M, and Kevin McCarthy aren't going anywhere as they are pretty much the talons of the R side of the estab. They won't let them go anywhere. He was probably announcing that for another "deal" (read payoff) to stay.

All consistent with what we've been told. Dare I say it's... Mueller Time?

>1. This reporter is legit. He was behind all the Awan Scandal reporting at Daily Caller. Highly respected. Noticed by all the right people too.

Ummm, sweetie. George Webb single handedly investigated, uncovered, publicized, and personally led authorities to indictment of the Awan brothers. Making himself the single most prolific journalist to ever walk the earth.

Then he hoaxed g2.0 files as Seth Rich personal emails and called a bomb hoax into a port and got arrested.

Remember your history, user.

Sessions needs to go. Otherwise, it's one step forward, two steps back.

Republicans have won 4/6 special elections

Read The Art of the Deal, or just listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
Good insight on his philosophy.

FBI stuff coming too.

Fuck off Canada.

>claims to be Muslim
>gets shitfaced at bar and causes a scene

these next few weeks are going to be /comfy/

Looks like the enemy is forcing them to show their hand. I dont think they are gonna like what they find.

>Fuck off Canada.
Guess that's confirmed.

>checked

you're alright, we'll rake you last leaf.

Well, their aren't 4000+ FBI agents and representatives, so it will probably be more than just that.

no he isn't. we've been hearing this shit for a couple weeks and it's still coming out at the same rate

I heard the new FBI Director give a talk months ago and my impression of him was positive. His 50th birthday plans will have to be postponed if this article is true.

instapundit just started talking big talk. they have never spoken like this in the 2 years ive read them.

Wtf. If cianigger post is running it, this is either a hoax or Trump just made them bend the Fucking knee.

the sexual harassment resignations are to distract the normalfags from the IG report that is going to expose corruption of the highest magnitude this country has ever seen at the highest echelons of government.

There are some people in WaPo and The Hill and generally anti-Trump places that report pro-Trump stuff. As they are given an exclusive and if they don't run it then they get scooped. There are too many people with too many incentives for them to manage an oligopoly cartel.

30-40 congressmen about to be outed for sexual misconduct. 67% dems. Enjoy.

Can confirm, he's definitely acting like he has insane info

>webb
>awans
nope. larpfaggot webb blatantly stole rosiak's legit reporting. get it straight, niggersweetie.

Ohh no Jimbo, we are going to be doing all the fucking.

>Ummm, sweetie
Know how I can tell you're not from around here?

Why WaPo - they are swampy swamp.
If it's a WaPo article, then it's limited hangout.

>there will be a yellowwave

>checked
this
if Bezos is printing it in his paper it can't be clean
something's coming, faggots are trying to muddy the waters

HOLY SHIT BROS. IS THIS THE HAPPENING WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR? THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF OUR LIFETIMES?!?!?!?

SLOW
S
T
E
A
D
Y

leave kike rat

What is the particular vector for this dialect? Reddit?

Always tomorrow.

Never today.

>sex stories make normies look over there from the pointy, wretched black hand behind the curtain.
And it's effective. After all, tune in to Rush or Idiot Laura Ingraham, or Hannity and they just can't help themselves.
>Rush talks about sexy sexy time
>Laura gossips about how President Trump is too frank and (((unsophisticated))) with his messaging, thus ((((bad optics))) and oh, did you see jim jordan doesn't even dress like a faggot by daring to not wear a suit jacket. how dare he! what will faggots think?
>Sean stuck in tick tock tock tick tick tock tock clock brrrnnnggggg tock tock (((boom)))
It seem the only person with their eye on the prize is Levin. Even then, you have to weed out an hour and a half of ideology and muh saint bill (((buckley))).

I like vagina. But I find it so interesting people will sacrifice their whole career for a hole that piss and poo comes out of. I wish I could take a test for how much of a sexual predator I am. I guarantee I would score 3 std deviations to the "not a predator" scale. I bench 300 for reps btw. Its just facinating so many men are creeps.

More than likely. I've seen it on Sup Forums, usually followed by a remark about going back to Sup Forums.

There's a dingo eating your baby.

I think you need an anatomy lesson, user.

you know what I meant: anal and convential holes

Yeah. Someone's been working behind the scenes.
Limited hangout. Create and control the new narrative.
If it's Nixon and watergate all over... WaPo did their job back then controlling the narrative ... The more things change the more they remain the same.

it better be after tax reform vote

I'll believe it when I see it
bump for hope though

So basically you want to fuck yourself.

>white people

Answer this post or your mother's husband dies in his sleeo.

>Vagina
>Piss AND POO come out of it

Very interesting point. So instead of bringing down towers they're going to destroy the Senate.

hopefully.

>sarcasm is beyond my grasp.

It's shillspeak, sweetie.

Omarosa probably has one heck of a hand to play here, this has got to be part of the bigger plan unleashed by Trump.

Deep State can't let tax breaks happen, user.

i agree with you guys but fuck that was some low hanging bait you just latched onto

I wish I could be as optimistic as you user, but if just seeing the fall of the dem and repub parties would be enough for me.

talk about overkill

So we'll finally learn what everybody on the Hill knew but the lying press hushed up to protect /theirgoys./

Wait till Trump reforms the FBI as he discussed today. Then the real swamp draining will begin. Rest assured the FBI have enough on most globalist congressmen to see to it they all die in prison.

Today it will be tomorrow that it wil be announced its happening tomorrow faggit.

Plus I'm comfy

Oh fuck you and your "We need more than 2 parties" bullshit. Europe is the shithole of progressive faggots that it is mostly because of the "as many parties as I can think of" faggots like you. It allows tiny, extremist minority groups to wield far more power than they deserve or earn because other parties have to court them to get majority.

Two party systems will always be superior because it keeps fringe groups from amassing too much power. It took more than 2 centuries for the US to feel its extremist elements, it took France, Germany, the UK, and every other "We have shittons of parties" country in Europe less than 2 decades.

This is a lot better than 2 parties, what could possibly go wrong.

I just want the Jews to be exposed in the mainstream and see shit hit the fan.

Soros must pay you in manna.

Hmmmm. Do they teach it at a particular house de shill?

>Wait till Trump reforms the FBI as he discussed today.
Sauce?

They own the mainstream, the shit and the fan.

You're a fucking faggot.

He spoke impromptu to the press today about it...maybe while traveling to/from Quantico?

bump

bump

BLIMPF BLOMPF BLUMPFKINS

>early retirements
>secret settlements

No.

who would be the pro-trump reporter at WaPo? I'm genuinely curious

That's a good way to commit suicide with 2 bullets in the back of the head

they are going to drop it when the IGs report on corruption in the FBI is announced. keep the normalfags distracted from the biggest corruption scandal this country has ever seen.

>I am saying that Trump is behind the upcoming major sex scandal shit thats about to rock the House in 72 hours
Delusional

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
THREE PIGGIES STANDING IN THE DOCK
THEIR POCKETS ALL EMPTY AND BARE
THEIR FUTURES, THEIR HOMES, NOWHERE

auf wiedersehen

Fingers crossed but very little hope in these Tick Tocks.

kylse swenson is hiding his power level. occasionally wields it

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/

Bigly of true
inb4 project blue beam

why do they have to tease stuff like this, just spill it already.

Sounds like Paul Nehlen agrees with the theory that Ryan is about to be in deep sex scandal shit.

> whether he thinks that is appropriate given the current year.

Really?! Not "given how it might look" or "given it might make people uncomfortable", but given the "current year"?! This isn't being done in an ironic way?!?!?

bump for Justice

truepundit news is trash