How can one man as based Hiraku Kaneko?

How can one man as based Hiraku Kaneko?

We need more of his masterpieces.

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/images/a5/6e/a56e2b22757ee7e2432f52a79224caba.webm
simg4.gelbooru.com//images/83/37/8337206237e5522743a5128e47c7e4dc.gif?1234717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please no boner

The man needs a benefactor for these OVAs.

Masterpiece

I still haven't seen SnQ II yet because I won't be able to look forward to it if I do.

We need manga scanlations, the manga manages to be even more boner inducing, it's borderline hentai.

This. It's been at volume just volume 1 for years.

Indeed

>1 episode

not fair lads

I need this man to direct a Joichiro Sakuraba adaption.

And I need it now.

my dream is to have him pick up the 3rd episode of Kyonyuu Fantasy

yeah gonna have to look into this

I want to suck Chifusa's boobs

wah, thats so fucking cute that her cleavage makes a heart!

is she riding a manticore?

damn man
that is OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD
like, i remember seeing that pic when it was NEW

>is she riding a manticore?
yes, Unfortunately the manticore doesn't ride her since the OVA rides the ecchi/hentai border harder than anything I've ever seen.

Lactation, groping, female ejaculation, tentacle molestation. It's all there minus the penetration.

and its still ecchi?
damn man, we've come a long way

those tits are damn huge too, we need more girls like her in anime that aren't one off characters or side characters. dare i say it, huge tits for a main character?

and something that would get big too, not just drop off like that BE anime did.

Yes. This is apparently where the line seperating /e/ and /h/ is.

gelbooru.com/images/a5/6e/a56e2b22757ee7e2432f52a79224caba.webm

Agreed. It'd also be nice if he could direct a Queen's Blade miniseries with focus given to the appropriate characters.

Mein negro

I want this disgusting cow with slutty form to be my mommy.

such a rare thing; a muscled warrior, weaponsmith and caring mother with giant boobs

its like they took ideas from my head

It skews even more on the titty sucking side than on the plot side than even s1 did.

Holy shit I feel old now

Maken-Ki 2 was shit, aside from the OVA.

Triage X was okay, but got a lot of flak from deviating from the manga artstyle.

Manyuu and Qwaser were pretty much upgrades from the manga, but a possibility for sequels of those are pretty much zilch.

If I were a betting man, I'd think an Okusan adaptation would be next. Or something else that mangaka wrote.

im surprised no Okusan yet
but, it is a slow going manga chapter wise
i'd love for it to get a US release

What other series would you want him to direct?

But if she completes her ambitions her tits will disappear to almost nothing.

She tries to deny it but you know she loves them

he should adapt that "do you like big girls?" series that I read a bit of recently.

ok....?
pics?

Someone definitely should.

I've read the whole thing so far. There's some awkward wincesty moments but at a whole it's pretty good.

Is there a line up of the main cast, or just a lovecom between those two?

That other manga, about the last guy on earth woken from a coma and needing to impregnate women, couldn't be more uninteresting once he rejects them all immediately. Stop injecting politics and drama into what should be ecchi comedies.

There's like half a dozen girls or more.

And the main guy fucks all of them except the sister so far

I want more of that Maid ova

Sound promising.

This and Oyakodon need full series. Yet we keep getting the same Gakuen Saimin whatever every year and the dad fucking one as well. I'm glad Asagi's back, but it's not as good as when Murakami had it.

Some? SOME? SOOOMMMMEEEEE? The manga can literally only end as a harem or sister end even though the megane is best girl

All right you got me, by "some" I mean "way too much". Still good because of 2 of the girls though.

If those two are glasses and the American, we can get along

Not really sure about full series. "Mom and girl that really like having their boobs played with by random self insert" and "maid whose really, really hot" don't sound like stuff that could stand with 24 12 ep segments. 4 OVAs would be lovely though.

American and her

glasses chick is annoying
sorry user

is a very close third. I respect your opinion.

I just want to see my cute wife Shammy animated again

are those inverted?

they seem it
though artists do inverted different ways
i like the way that looks like a mouth kinda, its the easiest to draw too

I just want to see them again

oh hey its my wife

rip

over the line

If there's anything I'm grateful for with regards to this being incomplete, it's not having to see Chifusa reduce her breast size any further.

>ywn suck Ayana's tits dry

I never came so many times with only one OVA, not even a hentai made me cum so much.

It's the power of proper teasing, and doing good large breast animation, even if it's wacky.

Remember how back the breast movements were for something like Grenadier?

I can think of a few H's that did a little more for me but this was above and beyond what any other E has gotten done in one ep. Shame there's so little of it.

I just want more boob focused stuff like this and Oyakodn. I don't even need penetration. Something like this but pure yuri would be perfect.

I would honestly want him to direct a Manyuu season 2 that's totally original.

We already just got Ryoka's Ryokas

The best part(s) of Occultic;Nine, easy

He understands what men want down to the most minute of details.

pls tell me she's doing a bad job of stealing basketballs.

stop posting gifs

>people always forget about perfect brown girl

I loved the nipples and areola on this.

>all this love for huge tits
Dear diary, Sup Forums was fine today.

Big tit threads have been doing straight for a few days now.

Dude gets what makes tits hot even down to the design. The sound of them plopping against the rest a girl's body is a nice touch.

I want to lose my ochinchin in her big, slutty moo cow udders while getting a sloppy titfuck.

Did he direct Oyakodon?

Best bi

I believe so, yes

She's dead, man.

damn, angle and such makes a huge difference
im kinda sad and disappointed now

>tfw a one-shot char becomes your waifu

I hate myself so much.

aw look!
shes so good with kids...

>Jungle de Ikou revisited never

Sorry, guys, looks like Kaneko's next directorial work is going to be titty-free. He's doing Tsuredure Children, a very clean and family-friendly romcom.

Wait, he is the one doing Tsuredure Children?
What the fuck why would you waste him with that? That show is going to be sameface central.

That was a weird show.

those are quite the dick suckin lips

Could have been good instead of alternating between goofiness with nice animation and garbage. What a shame.

same
simg4.gelbooru.com//images/83/37/8337206237e5522743a5128e47c7e4dc.gif?1234717

>not just drop off like that BE anime did.
My biggest complaint with Manyuu was that they eventually stopped keeping the growth between episodes, so we never got to see them at this size.
Actually, I think there was a filler episode in the anime where she got some growth she didn't in the manga, so if they had kept it consistent then she would have maxed out even bigger.

>Not posting the webm.

So small in comparison.

Is Hoods doing another anime soon

smooth & saggy > all

fuck yes

none that I've heard of

He needs to do a new anime. VD was kind of disappointing looking at the whole of his work.

It might not have had anything else going for it but season 2 had some damn good fanservice.

forgot to spoiler hope the mods didn't notice

He's doing Tsuredure Children. No boobs for you.

Why are they wasting his talents like that?