Sup Forums I need help with my school...

Sup Forums I need help with my school. My school is made up of complete niggers - my science class is literally 80% niggers. They constantly fight, scream, swear at teachers, threaten people, threaten me, commit sexual assault in public, et cetera. I have absolutely no idea what to do.

First, you could start by getting banned for being underaged.

document it and post it online to redpill people.

expose their behavour to Sup Forums

this

Could be night school or college

Sure, no videos though. For starters, they constantly scream and run around the classrooms - which is why the average GPA in my school is a 2.6, as the niggers do none of their work. On top of this, there are fights on the daily due to "deyz talkin shiet abut meh" and "shes tookz mah stuff". The teachers are constantly threatened and screamed at by the niggers and they get mad whenever the teachers punish them. Continue?

I second this. Dindus need to be exposed

Do you have a fucked up story?

I don't see the problem.

>I have absolutely no idea what to do

1: bang all white chicks and multiply whites like rabbits

2: claim that you identify as a muslim midget wymyn and therefore can not be forced to pay child support for bastards

3: ???

4: Profit!

Do they dance on the desks? I hear that's a thing.

Sounds like most public schools these days. Schools are fucking cucked. They can't discipline because statistics are racist.

Yup. Two months ago, three niggers in science were screaming and running around the room and refusing to do their work. They were taking peoples work and assignments and just destroying it -- ripping them to pieces or throwing them out the windows. I put my stuff in my lap and the niggers came up to me and said, and I quote: "Ay, white boy, give us your shit."
I said no and to fuck off and the niggers started getting angry at me -- saying they'd beat my ass, kill me, et cetera. I walk out of the classroom to finish my assignments and the niggers followed me and kept tapping me. Continue?

Go talk to the teacher and ask for a reading list, explaining the situation amicably. They will probably oblige. As part of this get yourself a libraby card. If they don't then you can find basic (or even intermediate or actual university) lectures for free online.

Fuck the human fungus, get on with your own life.

I have seen two occurrences where niggers have danced on the desk. Of course, no discipline was given.

You must ask your parents why they don't love you enough to put you in a white school where you would be safer.

>Ay, white boy, give us your shit

The answer is "Fuck off you haunted nigger", and/or with a sprinkling of sparking the cunt out. Get to know their psychology. They respect strength, superstition, corporal punishment and unwavering resolve.

You're fucked. I was a teacher at a school like that. Keep in mind it is 1000% worse behind the scenes. You're in prison with a bunch of animals. You need to beg your parents to unenroll you or homeschool you, it's not going to get better. Sorry you are poor and can't afford a better school. Teachers flee schools like that. Any questions for me?

Can your parents not afford to send you to private school or move to a less diverse part of town?

No, we're not the richest family. I have begged to be home schooled or at least be transferred but they believe nothing is wrong.

My apologies. I feel truly sorry for teachers that have to deal with people like them.

Try to take a few videos to show your parents. You're basically going to have to redpill them. I assume you're white, so it's going to take a while, but if you continue to refer to them as "niggers" to your parents the impression will start to normalise.

As for the rest, the only thing I can say is to keep your head down, work your ass off and get into a good university studying something useful (compsci, finance, business, but not the STEM meme). Life is going to suck for a while, but you can't let it drag you down forever.

wait for it...

You should be smarter or study harder, so that you can get into honors and AP classes.

I went to a high school that was 50% nig overall, but my classes were maybe 2% nig.