The Breed of Peace

>22-year-old woman found dead in woods was mauled to death by own dogs
>On Friday, police identified the woman as 22-year-old Bethany Stephens. Goochland County Sheriff Jim Agnew described Stephens as ‘petite,’ and said the dogs were between 100-120 pounds.

PIT GENOCIDE WHEN?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

wric.com/2017/12/15/sheriff-goochland-woman-found-dead-in-woods-was-mauled-to-death-by-own-dogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wric.com/2017/12/15/sheriff-goochland-woman-found-dead-in-woods-was-mauled-to-death-by-own-dogs/

>Meanwhile, one of the Stephens’ best friends said she does not believe the animals would have done anything to hurt her, considering that she had raised them since they were puppies.
>“I wasn’t able to see the body, so I can’t tell you what happened. I can’t tell you if it was a blunt force or if it was a mauling, but I know those dogs didn’t do it,” Barbara Norris said.

>I have no evidence, but I know the aggressive and muscular dogs were not the ones who mauled her to death. There is a poodle nearby and I think it might be involved

my friends fucked up step dad had 2 pitbulls, he used to always wrestle the male. The male was super sketchy, always hiding around corners, trying to sneak a bite in on me. He never ended up biting me but if he really wanted to he could have fucked me up. The other one was nice but would kill cats. Pitbulls are way to fucking agressive.

>coal burner
Nothing of value was lost.

I hate those dogs so much. I don't mess with them

i only come to these threads to see pitbulls gore people

70% of the world's population is soulless and below animals
They know

It's not just the aggression, it's the fear-aggression. Pitbulls are a very stupid breed, easily scared and confused.

What

DEY WAS GOOD BOYS, TRYIN TO GET A MAULIN DEGREE. DEY DINDU NUFFIN WRON

AYYOOO THEY WUZ GUD DOGS IM TELLIN YA THEY DINDU

>120 lbs
>Pitbull

>Click on link

>scroll down

>see this

Wtf

Damn, America's opioid crisis is worse than I thought. They're starting young.

There’s no need for pits. They should be outlawed

>Goochland
lol

She looks like a nigger lover.

user who was raised with "pitbulls" and has had several of them reporting in.
It really matters what breed they are (Pitbull is not a breed), if they're female or male and if you know how to raise potentially deadly animals.
The males are aggressive and will actively compete with you for alphamale status. They need to be removed, they are complete and absolute niggers.
The females, if raised by you from a puppy, will integrate into your family unit quite well. They will protect and defend you and other family members to the death. They tend to act extremely motherly and are extremely protective.
Happy to answer any questions about them.

g-...Gabe?

You can tell she used to Ride the Red Rocket.

ugh, look at that wench, she was probably fucking those dogs

Shoulda just done it old school and put whiskey in there. Fucking hell gramma

Poodles are actually pretty vicious.

>buy more games on steam

buy more games or the baby gets it

Boy sure feels great to be a catfag knowing that my pet will never maul me to death

Fucking this

This is how you push the anti-pit bull agenda: they are literally bred to be dumb they NEED professional supervision

Pit bull owners (who don't know a damn thing about dogs ofc) should be shamed as animal abusers for not sufficiently caring for the poor dumb pit bulls

Use the dems weakness against them, anons

>Goochland
Might have found my new summer vacation spot

Don't you love how you can just look at them and see?

People are the pets they own if they own pitbulls their ghetto

>PIT GENOCIDE WHEN?!?!?
Woman had no right to own that breed, or any other large breed. That dog was her size. Any large animal could have killed her. She looks fairly degenerate, and dogs are a good judge of character.

This, minus the grammatical errors.

kek didn't notice this until you pointed it out

90lb Rott/Pit mix
big baby

Pits could be good for eugenics if they would only maul their owners.
It's the stories where they break free and kill the kids down the street that make me mad.

agreed

That's basically any dog breed.

And remember, pitt bulls were bred to attack bulls, literally. That's specifically the intended use of the working animal, to bite and latch onto big mean cows with horns.

How can people be so fucking stupid and naive?

none of you retard inbreds have ever looked at a scientific study on dog aggression. pitbulls aren't as bad as other aggressive dog breeds. at least you fuckers understand that guns don't kill people but when will you realize that man's beast is merely an extension of him, much like the rifle?

>And remember, pitt bulls were bred to attack bulls, literally. That's specifically the intended use of the working animal, to bite and latch onto big mean cows with horns.
I'm aware, I just said I was raised with them and have owned several.
>How can people be so fucking stupid and naive?
Nothing I said was incorrect, no need to sperg out.