>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=dy4T9hNy0SU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

MAGA

Awoovement

MAGA
Also, what do you guys think of all the puerto ricans moving to florida? It's looking worse for florida going red.

>all the puerto ricans moving to florida?
Wait what?

>replying to the Clogroach
>ever

We discussed this a billion times already.

Going red would imply that it would need to shift from it's current position, it already voted Trump and incumbents have an advantage. I think it should be carefully paid attention to and the administration should do things to either placate or move them back quickly if possible.

AWOO

AWOO frens.

>tfw when Mark Hamill made fun of Trump that one time and the curse destroyed his legacy with the new movie

Sweet Christ in Heaven, this Curse knows no boundaries or any kind of mercy to anyone, god help you if you fuck up

I think that's a lie and I think you're a liar

I've read new estimates about it being less than 50k.

>It's a benefit to us not to become a violent culture than necessary.
So are you against killing animals for meat as well?

Are you being serious? The hurricane damaged the island severely and they are moving to the mainland in large numbers. Many wish to move back but the reconstruction could take a long time.

AWOO

i'd kill lots of jews and chankoros just to make her give me a quick handjob :-\

>yfw the day after the tax bill passes John McCain dies

It could have been someone else, you never know

If we had a substitute, I would be. We don't have a good and economical substitute, so it's still necessary.

9 months

Of people you know and what you have experienced in your country, what is the general attitude towards China and Chinese?

Very saved.

see

>double digitzz gett
wew lad

Because the movie was shit or he was a bad actor?

McSally/Ward for AZ Senate.

WEW lad.

comfy cold weather sweater tay.
>make it snow tay.

Keep them all in one district of the state, I don't want my state to go blue. Or just send them all to California.

true

The reconstruction would take 9 months? No, the island is already deeply in debt and incompetent. Many will take a long time to move back.

pls kek

Absolutely aesthetic.

Checked.
AND I FELT IT.

Can someone give me a decent onion link repository??

please and thanks...

>John Mccain will be wheeled in on his deathbed to vote for the tax bill

I look forward to the salt

looks like an eagles hat

That is what they said, we could have fixed Haiti by a year but it never happened due to Killary.

Ideally the federal government could set up temp housing solutions or vouchers to move them back, if at all possible. Moving more of them back is advantageous to us.

With jews you always lose. Lucas realized this too late. Hopefully Hamill gets redpilled too now but what's the point after SW has been ruined.

>Because the movie was shit or he was a bad actor?
probably both

>about to turn thumbs up into thumbs down
>dies before he can
>votes yes

kek

I feel it.

LOL

Awoovement!

there was a florida user talking about how most aren't even staying because they actually like their shit island and don't want to leave it

>crime in the US and NYC gets high
>liberals call niggers superpredators and establish the prison-industrial complex
>20 years later claim that it is the fault of "all white people in america"

Aren't liberals the coolest guys?

Even if she was unknown to me if I saw this girl on the street, my heart would twitch.

Lol I just found out the iq gap between white men and women is in the double digits. Average IQ of 104 btw.

r63 Yusei has the biggest milktanks
My dick is still confused but this feels right.

Lucas is a jew, dude.

who is the meme girl that wants to fuck Ash?

The movie completely raped his character and he can't do shit about it as it's literally's MaRey Sue's Turn
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Mark apparently hates what the movie does to Luke's character

Haiti was a shithole to begin with so there wasn't too much to "fix", anyone who moved away from that hellhole wouldn't want to go back with good reason. Clintons aren't entirely responsible, the thing is the worst example of incompetence and shitty government I have ever seen in the western hemisphere. It doesn't matter if it is rebuilt, people need to move back because it has been more than long enough. They never should have been granted any temp residency. Fortunately Trump pulled the rug out recently.

half of us hates them, and mostly we think of them as dishonest businessmen with all of their fake food and low-quality exports.
their presence on the West Philippine Sea is also disturbing, and me and my buds always talk about how Metro Manila and Metro Cebu will quickly get rekt after all of that heavy bombardment from their ships and their MIGs :-\

>ruins your kino

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE, CHUCK! YOUR BROWNSHITS ARE COMING FOR YOU!

SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE:
--
Luke dies in TLJ and all the fanboys are livid.

MUH DICK.

5k - 6k votes at best and the rest would either be lazy or have no intetion of staying if you actually go out and talk with them. Guaridan tried to assert that because they talked with ONE FUCKING ASSHOLE with a chip on their shoulder it meant all of them would vote in anger towards Trump.

well I already explained the economic benefit of conquering the shitskin lands and extracting the resources.
In terms of "good or bad", it is just a matter of the scope of time you are look at.
In the moment, yeah it is shitty for them. In the same way it would be shitty to kill a bunch of baboons to clear a forest for metal extraction.

But look what will replace sandniggers chopping off heads.
Look what will replace tribal plate lips raping babies to rid themselves of their AIDS.
Imagine instead of all that landmass being absolute filth in the streets, rust tin roofed hovels, there were white cities?

Full stop, imagine cities that are 100% white that you actually feel safe in, in every neighborhood?

Duterte needs nuclear missiles.

>tfw i remember medabots
feelsgoodman

awoo

I think many do wish to mvoe back if that was economically viable for them to do, I'm skeptical as well on how well they could do that.

Are you and your friends supporting any groups or politicians voicing your concerns against the Chinese? That is very important that you maintain your independence and sovereignty against them. They will buy your government and take advantage of you.

cyberpunk isn't one of the most widespread genre's in animuland

but give Gantz
Heatguy J
and
Redline a try

for general wierdness
shinsekai yori
Berserk (old)
Musishi

>Democrats are having DACA protesters arrested now

And people say Trump does not play 4d chess.

D U B Z Z

checkaroony

>another war for israel
i love how amerimutts love to blame da jooz for their own poor choices.
so if the usa goes to war with iran while trump is president you won't call it a war for israel, right?

>mccain's last act as senator is to pass the tax bill

McCain redemption arc?

its pretty funny how trump is turning just like obama. just like Obongo he had a majority in his first year and passed exactly 1 major legislation before their party got wrecked every subsequent election. Like obongo trump doesnt transfer his appeal to candidates, he might get reelected by destroying the gop like obama destroyed the dems. Trumptaxe cut will become the new obamacare, it will baloon the debt so much democrats will fight to abolish them in a couple years, uncessfully like obamacare. And trump will end up a fail president, like obama

Highest kek. Can we meme more of those spics getting arrested after bothering Pelosi and Schumer?

I think lots will vote against Trump in anger, or groups will try very very hard to rouse them to.

South Africa is basically a more agriculturally favorable version of California, minus the limited number of natural harbours. If not for the niggers, it would have been paradise.

They also peddle the drugs right into the Philippines, they try to cover this up by offering "help" to the the citizens with help centers for addicts.

>polish national foundation
what the fuck was that

MAKE BURGERLAND GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Israel.

Fug

>Heatguy J
my nig. I love that OST too.
youtube.com/watch?v=dy4T9hNy0SU

I'm a feeling it.
I had a couple toys of them. I miss that show.

oh fug

Very true, lots of meth and opiates come from China.

So you're saying 8 years?

Iran is funding Hezbollah and the Houthis who are attacking US forces and US allies. At some point they've got it coming.

>side with autistic shitskins
>now they're coming after you
>have to side with Drumpf for your own protection

lel

>153432845
We're not going to war with Iran you memeflag coward. They're getting sanctions.

Ahahaha he's here!

But that is MO, isn't it?
They can't sink their ships since they're chink, so Duterte tries to "short" the consumers instead.

Voter Turnout by Race by State

Don't have any stats of registered voters, so this is just # voters / # citizens over 18

I think I am done with US politics.

Every time I am checking out pol or watching Fox I see a new lie exposed.
I get the feeling everything is a lie in politics and I can't take it anymore.
How do I know what is true and wrong? I can't differentiate anymore.
I always knew it was bad, but have never thought it was sooo bad.

Puerto Ricans still don't have the turnout necessary to matter.