RIP MIRIAM

Carrey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LCLGnach_YQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sliiiiiide

>On October 3, 2013, in Washington, D.C., Miriam Carey, 34, a dental hygienist from Stamford, Connecticut, attempted to drive through a White House security checkpoint in her black Infiniti G37 coupe, struck a U.S. Secret Service officer, and was chased by the Secret Service to the United States Capitol where she was fatally shot by law enforcement officers. A young child, Carey's daughter, was found unharmed in the car after it was ultimately stopped.[2]

>miriam had a child after obama pwnd her after a 2012 rally in new london ct

Didn't know that. Sad...

I never heard about this. Just read the story and it was really fucking weird.

Dead stupid nigger. What’s the issue?

PRESS F

she jess bein a crazy ass psycho ass dumbass hoe ya feel me?

her family did say she dindu nuffin to CNN later on.

SHHHHHEEEEEIIIIITT

Litchrallie hoo?

>Dramatic video footage by a videographer for Alhurra TV, a Middle Eastern news outlet financed by the U.S. government, showed the black vehicle then speeding around a nearby traffic circle with a police car in close pursuit and then heading away. The car crashed into more security barriers a few blocks later, witnesses said.

this was pretty random

>The woman who led police on a high-speed chase near the U.S. Capitol before being shot dead had a history of mental illness and believed President Obama was electronically monitoring her Connecticut home in order to broadcast her life on television, sources said.

Man she must have lived in Newtown

we dont know what happened to this baby after the shooting. Ppl speculate she was pizzagated

kek

youtu.be/LCLGnach_YQ

that was my first though lol. I tried looking up articles but didn't find anything on the baby

Not newtown stamford. Hoodct llc

what the hell that guy at 7 minutes said there were explosions!

Part of the adl im sure

And her child was probably given to Podesta as a flesh gift.

Podesta's a lucky guy. Can you even imagine the variety of pleasure he has experienced? The carnal journeys he must have undertake would have to be the most exquisite Earthly delights around.

And Moore as well, don't forget the perv in chief, Brump or whatever his name is

Oh my god, to spend a night enjoying their rewards. I'm quivering just thinking about it!

Yes, but perhaps you need help