*breathes in*

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.fo/YyMtV

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAaq2N20yh0
archive.fo/YyMtV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>According to the report, the median household net worth in the Greater Boston region is $247,500 for whites, $8 for US blacks, $12,000 for Caribbean blacks, $3,020 for Puerto Ricans and $0 for Dominicans.

It helps that they don't count drug money as income or net worth. I'm guessing you'll find thousands of nigs who technically have a net worth of 0 who actually make tons of money doing illegal activities in boston.

HAHAHAHAHA

The average black person in boston can only afford ONE Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese

ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Boston median net worth $247,500 for whites; $8 for US blacks (the lowest); $12,000 for Caribbean blacks; $3,020 for Puerto Ricans; and $0 for Dominicans
Why say 8$ is the lowest when it's 0$ for Dominicans?

impressive

Seriously?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's because blacks tend to not put money into assets or try to build equity. They buy stupid shit to boost their status with other blacks.

Anyone have that pic showing the lifetime net loss for the average nigger being -$750,000?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I make 12k a month

There is only one solution, we need mo money for dem programs. Take money from dem middle-class and lower middle-class whites, take their money and their opportunities away from them and give it to dem black folk who dindu nuffin

Wow, thanks liberal democrats!

dominicans are just niggers, worse even

>a burger, fries, and drink are worth more than a black family

>The Globe’s follow-up article noted that net worth is determined by subtracting debts from assets, which means that blacks and Dominicans in Greater Boston “owe almost as much as the combined value of what they own — if they own anything at all.”

>Presently, one in five American households now have zero or negative wealth.

>"Between 2007 and 2016, the average wealth of the bottom 99 percent decreased by $4,500. This decline was particularly concentrated among the housing wealth of African-Americans. Outside of home equity, black wealth recovered its 2007 level by 2016. But average black home equity was still $16,700 less. Meanwhile, over the same period, the average wealth of the top 1% increased by $4.9 million," the report concluded.

>Citing the report, the left-leaning Jacobin magazine said that “the first black president in American history turned out to be a disaster for black wealth.”

So can we finally start talking about the debt crisis in this country, and frankly the world, or are we going to keep running off the cliff?

My wallet contains the net worth of 22 blacks.

OH NONONONO

I saw it earlier today. Spics are something like -500k and whites are about 200k

>they movin' on up

Yeah, that one

Shows whites fucking subsidizing their entire races, and they wonder why we hate welfare.

I sure do.

>still have $8
This is why we need to stop redlining and give them credit accounts.

Right here and boy is it a spicy redpill. God the sources and everything

>mfw niggers are worth less then a box of pizza

so are people allowed to buy black people again?

>tfw i have more money sitting on my cabinet in 5c coins than a boston nigger is actually worth

Thank you, mein fuhrer

F-fake and g-gay, r-right guys?

I can't believe this

neither of those links work for me. I wouldn't doubt it, but I'd at least like your sources to be real

>tfw my electronic piggy bank from my childhood still says it holds $20

>8 Dollars for blacks and 0 dollars for Dominicans

Sauce please

literally go to google and search: Boston blacks 8 dollar networth

you fill find a bunch of news articles from mainstream sources.

Sauce?

They work for me; the URL is case sensitive.

Are they all rent-slaves then? Even 10% of them owning houses would skew the median way higher than that.

>>mfw niggers are worth less then a box of pizza
Well obviously
We all know a pizza can feed a family

Yeah but both are greasy af.

Africa

user...I don't know how to break this to you

capcha: newport commerce

its because they subtract the amount of debt they're in from the amount of assets they have. So if you had 50'008 in assets and 50'000 worth of debt then you'd have a net worth of $8

Blacks fuck themselves with debt, they buy cars, houses, electronics and clothes on credit cards and with loans. Just look at the average blacks credit score and this becomes immediately clear, also this is the reason why bill clinton & obama brought in regulations that forced financing companies to provide loans to "low income families", because the banks didnt want to deal with these risky loans because blacks weren't paying back their debt.

and this is essentially what created the financial crisis of 2008

Yeah I'm just retarded. There were two letters I put as lowercase when I shouldn't have in both links.

I just spent the net worth of a black on a burrito.

>Net worth, the report said, is calculated by subtracting liabilities from assets.

Someone fact check this. It seems dubious.

I’m surprised it’s actually a positive number

Thats literally below that state's minimum wage.

>even island spics are better than nogs

>A recent report by the People's Policy Project, an economic think tank, found that black wealth suffered considerably during the Obama administration.

>Why say 8$ is the lowest when it's 0$ for Dominicans?
The study compared multiple cities. Blacks in Boston were worse off than blacks in the other cities.

Here you go.
Here's a detailed graph, showing that the average white person would transfer 750,000$ to black "people"

I don't really understand why it works that way either.

>$0 for Dominicans
>Domincans are literally worthless

Now you need to listen to kidbopz ducktales on YouTube...

That's how it is. Niggers have 7 figure credit card debt while either being on foo' stamps or working at the KFC

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

How is it a positive value? They're niggers.
Or are they counting their slave value?

When the race war starts, how do we get the asians on our side? We need the roof korean's help.

Quanell X told us about this
youtube.com/watch?v=OAaq2N20yh0

What's the difference between two happy meals and a black man

the 3rd is literally SJW Kryptonite

>archive.fo/YyMtV
for the first time ever, I want the source web site.

2 dollars

We need to cut off all their welfare.

>assets - liabilities = net worth
>"bullshit"

Actually, they should include the net present value of their expected lifetime welfare earning in their net worth, I bet the blacks will be millionaires if they count that in.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER YOU WERE MEANT TO SAY
>what
OR
>one can feed a family

kek'd pretty hard

Dominicans hopelessly btfo.
How can they ever recover?

Talking sounds like a lot of work. Let's just see how this turns out.

>$12,000 for Caribbean blacks
are they, dare i say it, /basedblackmen/?

G I B M O N E Y

Hahahahahahaha— *wheezes*!

no surprise. we keep them contained in roxbury.

>>Citing the report, the left-leaning Jacobin magazine said that “the first black president in American history turned out to be a disaster for black wealth.”

Why do people think black rulers are automatically good for black people?

Every African would be better off if white colonials were still in charge.

they got that weed money coming in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it might be time for a good old fashioned raid.

That thread and that poster deserve to go down

It was honestly better than what you wanted.

Only an $8k/mo cashlet :( still breddy gudd tho XDD

because they refuse to admit that blacks are responsible for their own poverty and instead pretend black rulers will be fair and generous in contrast to evil, racist whitey

Doesn't forcing banks to lend to low-income families actually make this worse? No sane bank would lend money to most black people. Okay, maybe you put them in subsidized housing so they can at least have a place to live, but it's better to not have them 6 figures in debt buying gold chains or whatever.

8 dollars?

How is this even possible?
For that to be the median, I'm guessing there's a few that are at kind of normal levels in the thousands somewhere, but there must be a fair amount of black families there with literally nothing
Don't understand it. Ironically enough these people probably have money for drugs etc.

Dominicans are considered white in the US.