JoJo

Do you believe that Gappy will unlock Killer Queen or at least its exploding bubble gimmick in the near future? I want to see him ride two SHAs like roller skates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6lBCEuV8meI
lmgtfy.com/?q=can cripples get boners
lmgtfy.com/?q=read the fucking manga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk what to believe at this point user.
but I hope so

He already has exploding bubbles.
Sea Dock Attack is on the way

>BtD bubble soon
screencap this post
I know because my cousins stepfather that works at Nintendo knows tanaka from the it deparment that knows akira from luckyland says its true

Threadly reminder that we're getting:

Great Festival happening on the 19th
>Event announced 2 months after the first airing of DiU (June 21st)
>DiU cast doing things
>Performance of CNBT, Chase, and Great Days at the event
>Possible reveal of either the Rohan OVA or Vento Aureo (There was a similar event called The Last Crusaders that announced part 4)

New JJL chapter coming out near the 17-18th
>Spoilers a couple days before
>Highway Star 2.0
>Yasuho might do something with the tooth
>More Gappy

WonderFest Winter 2017 starting on the 19th
>SASs: Gyro (Painted), Johnny (Prototype*), Funny Valentine (Prototype*), and D4C (Prototype*) *They could also be painted, but this is the first time we'll be seeing them so we don't know.
>Statue Legends: Rohan, Giorno, Gold Experience, Bruno, and Sticky Fingers
>Maybe more?

Soft and wetto already has KQ's eyes; it's pretty obvious it's just a "shell"

Woah... so this is the power.... of Killer Queen...
not bad

Hear me out on this: I think Josefumi is half joestar half zeppeli

The joestar part is from his father, the SBR!Joseph Joestar, Kira's grandfather. It parallels Josuke's relation and explains why he has the joestar birthmark

As for the zeppeli part, we're told at the end of SBR that the Zeppelis left italy but nobody knows where they went. That means Araki can bring them back in at any time no matter what the setting, and it just so happens that Josefumi's mom was a blonde like the zeppelis

Obviously that's not enough to go off of on its own, but it's not all. Look at soft and wet's bubbles: It's stated explicitly from their very first appearance that they're not air bubbles like stray cat used, but soap bubbles, just like the ones caesar zeppeli used in part 2

Do you collect SAS too Doc?

>doc.png
dont try to give yourself attention like that

Anyone saved that AMV that used this cover of Stand Proud? Shit was good, one of the few good stardust anime ones

youtu.be/6lBCEuV8meI

Lisa Lisa was Johnny and Gyro's egg baby.
We've been over this.

BREAKDOWN

>No Diego

One job Medicos, I'd pick up Funny in a heartbeat though, picked up nicely coloured Kira and KC a few years back, and finally caved in and bought KC a few weeks back

>Implying Johnny could get an erection
Get your fanfic out of here

LISTEN

>speedreading

>implying he wasn't the mother

CHASE YOU

I think he means exploding bubbles that actually do more than minimal damage user.

KOKORONI

lmgtfy.com/?q=can cripples get boners

Only after Gyro was dead.

just because his dick doesn't work that doesnt make him gay

One of the first things shown in-comic is him soiling himself because he has no control over his bowels, he doesn't start getting control of his legs back into way in the series.

>Implying he wouldn't shove a finger up his boipussy and blend his shitspawn into a smoothie
Being pregnant wouldn't help him get the corpse parts

Why does Diavolo have any respect for Dumbio?

I need fanart of Speed King, Vitamin C, Blue Hawaii and Dolomite to complete my Jojolion folder.

johnny EASILY could've spun his sperm into gyro's boipucci

lmgtfy.com/?q=read the fucking manga
I love this

Why would he want to when he could spin it into Slow Dancer

>he had to spin his balls to get the jizz out
Not this shit again

WHEN WILL THE INFINITE ROTATION NUTS GET A GIF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>yfw you realize that more half of all jojos lack a battlecry

Where the fuck did Kira get panties to blow up the fat neet? And why didn't he just activate BTD when Josuke ran away, how did he expect to defeat all six of them with Kira Queen?

what do you mean user

it won't not make sense if you don't think about it

I think breaking a mans pair of shades and causing blood to burst out of a cheek pretty damaging

Because he's part of him, he's loyal, he gets shit done and doesn't quit

gay

>just turn your brain off XDD

Is this true or is Jojo "deep"?

>Jonathan is Nothing
>Joseph is Nothing
>ORARA (Jotaro)
>DORARARA (Josuke)
>MUDAMUDA (Giorno)
>ORAORA (Jolyne)
>ORAORA (Johnny)
>ORAORA (Gappy)

Just a fourth of them, desu.

>jonathan
>Joseph
>half of all jojos

fuck off you said the same shit yesterday

when did Johnny go ORAORAORA?

when did Shizuka say anything at all?

stop user
if you need shit to do, read grand blue

It's no where near the damage that Kira was doing with his stray cat bubbles. And while this isn't really confirmed I imagine Jojolion Kira did a similar amount of damage with his bubbles, based on his SHA explosion. I like Gappy but so far Soft and Wet has felt a little underwhelming besides it's stand punches which are incredibly powerful. Hoping it gets a Killer Queen power soon.

>when did Johnny go ORAORAORA?
speed reader detected

Doppio does his best.

too lazy to cap, but johnny said it quite a few times

Tusk ACT 4

You bring your own interpretation

Speculate why certain characters get blackwashed while others like Polnareff and Okuyasu don't.

Jojo is surface level. Araki pretty much spells everything out through character dialogue.

>the ability to steal literally anything, even intangible concepts
>underwhelming

SHINING

>sees a rock nigger get BTFO'd
>"what was that lol"

Still makes me rage.

JUSTICE

SONO CHI NO SADAME

MEBAETE

Surprising how 2 of the most popular ships
Joseph and Caesar and Jotaro x Kakyoin barely have any chemistry or screen time

Because Pol is the second most Aryan character in JoJo. I've seen Okuyasu drawn black plenty of times though.

He's going to unlock the ability to take other's abilities

BRAND NEW

Tumblr blackwashes the male characters they really like, and often do it in the most unintentionally offensive way possible

Because even the blackwashers cannot deny his whiteness

big fan of d4c/part 7/8, but does anyone else feel like a multiverse cheapens the events a bit?

But Polnareff and Okuyasu are hugely popular, though.

I think it might be a case of them not wanting to make a stupid/mocked/constantly fucked over character black?

Jotaro/Kakyoin is a bullshit pair, but Joseph and Caesar did get to interact quite a bit. They even went through a few different phases regarding how they treated each other.

Whats SnK doing in my manga?

I want Killer Queen to crawl out of Soft and Wet after he gets donut punched by the big bad of Part 8

Johnny can get a boner, but he can't feel it.
So Gyro was able to mount him and fill his ass with Johnny's New England clam chowder.

Gappy could solve a lot of the fights he's been in a lot faster with bubble explosions than having to do stuff such as steal posion gas and wait for the bubbles to pop, float enemies in the air over water, float people out of range of stand attacks, etc. It doesn't have a lot of stopping power when it comes to fights, even though this is probably on purpose so he has to use his powers creatively.

So why exactly didn't Part 3 Dio just not do anymore to the Joestars and just relaxed in his mansion? I don't really remember.

Why though?

Araki made characters a certain colour for a reason, for what reason would they change that? I've never seen a good looking black washed character from Tumblr except gappy. At least the gender bending here is to please the dick.

>implying he wasn't Avdol's fuccboi

They are the most endearing characters and popular ones but cannot be turned black because "dumb". As if there was no such thing as being dumb in any race.

How do we fix this?

I've seen some nice Jolynes and Josukes, and some drawings of Hermes with darker skin are pretty cool too.

Having an episode over a fictional character being drawn as a different race is stupid, the issue with tumblr is that it overwhelmingly makes the blackwashed characters look like hideous racist caricatures because they think that's representation and progressive.

Refer to:

>implying it will have such a silly name

it's name will be soft and wet and killer and queen

Sort of.

Lady Jotaro uses genderbent Jotaro to insert herself in him and spreads her cancer towards other artists, demandong them to male female Jotaro.
Also gets anals over those ugly as fuck part 4 Kakyoin designs.

Also, why do they transwash so much? Garik at least does it for monet and giggles but the rest and their ooc self insert makes you want to drag them back to reality.

From what I remember, Vanilla Ice sucked off Avdol's BBC

Parts 1-3 tounge in cheek Parody of HnK
Part 4 its not a HnK Parody anymore
Part 5-6 take some parts seriously
Part 7-8 seien

have a vitamin C

what part of
>Tumblr blackwashes the male characters they really like
did you not understand?

he needed their blood to keep Jonathan's body and The Passion from rejecting him

Mostly for autistic reasons.

Granted, there are some characters who do benefit from it because it recontextualizes their actions. when Rowling decided Hermione was black people hated it, but it suddenly made her experiences with bigotry and her attempts to free the house elves a lot more personal.

i hate damo, sea kira was my favorite

one more

Thats completely lazy and i know Araki is better than that.
Its gonna have its own catagory name, classifying itself as a fusion stand

I want more captured enigma looking type art damnit

Actually, just a couple of times

But he does say it when he unlocks Act 4

Why do you compare it with HP after what Rowling has done to it? That woman would claim Harry is a trans agender woman who defines herself as a plantkin with le/les pronouns if that puts her back in the local news one more time.

i was counting individual ORAs, though gyro does those too

fame is a worse drug than heroin
unless we're talking about the david bowie song

Oh man, that one looks perfect. Thanks.

Already had that, and a colored version as well, but thanks either way. I guess I should also share what I have.

not exactly a fanart, but have this

what you gain in colour you lose in resolution

Why did Shueisha took a dump on Jobin,SK and the beatle?

Which character would you choose to be your valentine anons?