ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

>ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-PuVYbrzeU
youtube.com/watch?v=MU-9IUOR4AM
youtube.com/watch?v=9mNXEw4FGeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RWBY is really popular in japan and has a manga/japanese dub of the show with real seiyuu

The commercial was the real cringe about the whole thing but I can't find it.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=i-PuVYbrzeU
youtube.com/watch?v=MU-9IUOR4AM

I actually want to die.

HELLA AWESOME

is this for the asian market or was it aired in the US and Europe? I can't imagine any western girls really want to be associating with or appealing to western otaku types.

I have no goddamn idea and I don't want to fall down this rabbit hole any more. All I know is that it's awful and it shouldn't have happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mNXEw4FGeI

It's actually pretty good mascara.

Sup Forums has better taste than us.

25&26 > EoE

The music isn't half bad.

South American dubs are actually okay. Dare I say even better than the original?

Sup Forums not reddit

You clearly aren't around long enough. It was a huge ass shitstorm when that episode aired.

he got triggered

i love... fireworks.

I love the moon

I steal content from here and share it with casuals on my normalbook page

>Why don't we stop here for today?

Gainax did nothing wrong.

>content from here
We haven't produce any good OC since at least 2012, there is no content to steal.

Which is why they eat it up

I think that makes it the more triggering desu

The tagline is what does it for me

Only retards got triggered over this, it wasnt even NTR.

Well all English speaking anime fans watch CR these days.

konosuba is hot garbage.

the point of this thread is to trigger people, not tell the truth

>it wasnt even NTR.
Except it was

It was pretty retarded to expect that someone will wait 20 years for a guy to wake up and then have his babies, but I do remember that tons of threads with assblasted people were made when it happened.

Ya, drama is right.

the truth triggers people though.

He saved her life at the cost of ruining his own and she fucked his friend, then rubbed it in his face.

See? They are here already.

20 years user. no one other than a psychopath expects their maybe girlfriend from back in 5th grade to keep that kind of promise

2D>3D

You must be new here

DELET THIS

>RWBY made it to the JUMP
How long till RWBY become part of the big 3?

Nah, this was the opposite of something that's actually rage inducing - the ending of the Usagi Drop manga.

Easy

I bet you think horriblesubs do their own translating

3D > 2D

Monster Men > Monster Girls

Manime is the only good thing about anime

Nah

You must not be aware that fansubbing is dead, and most groups just rip CR scripts and occasionally inject a meme here and there when they feel truly inspire.
Unless you speak the language of the slaves.

Usagi DROPPED.

This is objectively true though.

I unironically use these

I got banned for 3 days one time for complaining about the incest.

Are you a homosexual?

I'm a little girl, just like everyone else here.

You can kinda look cute and even stylish with those, but it doesn't even get close to manga. Just buy more plastic butts instead.

>Unless you speak the language of the slaves.
Xhosa? Hebrew?
what the h*ck is the language of the slaves

>h*ck

You didn't understand anything about Satoru's relationships with his friends. Together they all worked hard for his sake and you think he got NTR'd.

This is from a girls perspective and I'm not one so it doesn't trigger me.

h*ck off

Delete your life you massive faggot

Why do you use those though? those colors are ugly as fuck, youll look like a cheap whore.

Re:Zero was one of the best anime from last year, and also a great deconstruction of the Isekai genre.

It was pretty retarded to put him in a coma for 20 years and also somehow make him end up with pizzagirl although she shouldnt know him and make dead girl end up fucking his trap friend

>colors
But it's mascara. Isn't it just black? Unless you mean the packaging.

Why are you so h*cking mad

>>ITT: we trigger Sup Forums
We general now

o-ok...

Yeah but making him end up with kayo wouldn't make it any better. And at least in the manga pizzagirl is the cousin of cancerloli, so they had some interations(albeit very little). But maybe the author underestimated how much people liked the comfy times between Satoru and Hinazuki.

>I can't imagine any western girls really want to be associating with or appealing to western otaku types.
They don't. They want that L'Oréal make up money and the exposure it brings.

Well it's still for sale all over Murrica.

>when your manga becomes so dark you use blackface

Why is it that artists who make how to draw books are usually pretty shit

LISTEN UP MY NEN

There are still exceptions, namely anime that don't end up on a service like CR. This season it's been freaking out LWA watchers who got spoiled by the HS instant turnaround times.

That mascara is, like, K-mart tier though. Besides, there definitely are weeb girls, especially in middle and high schools.

>shit
he's a good teacher, man

I don't mind. Asenshi is still pretty quick, and they're doing good work on LWA. It feels nostalgic to have to wait for a group to put out high quality subs.

She doesn't deserve to be so smug.

you cant really have one without the other

>Guy rides a girl bike
This really triggered my jimboes.

maybe it's pinkhair's bike and he's borrowing it just for this

>He hasn't learned moon after all these years.
Your fault.

Cuckqueaning is hot as though.

She's too cute to come from that book.

I knew it was pretty fucking bad but what the hell is this? Is this actually in the series?

Even in season 1 this shit happened all the time. I couldn't even get into the fight scenes because everytime there was a full body shot of a character running there'd be a huge difference between the movement speed of the legs and the distance covered.