Mfw leafs and amerimutts think they're Anglo because they know how to speak English

>mfw leafs and amerimutts think they're Anglo because they know how to speak English

Canadians and Americans don't even have the union jack on their flags yet they have the audacity to LARP as Anglos, PFFFF they wish they were Anglos!

You enjoying your cultural enrichment faggot?

Americans don't know how to speak English.

le 56% over here is trying to be Anglo tsk!

Australia is 75% White Euro
Canada is 80% White Euro

At least put some effort into your trolling

Mate, Stray is being fucked by chinks. We can't talk anymore.

Amerimutts and leafs bring great embarrassment when they LARP as Anglo

>claim to be white country
>full of abbos
lol

>Amerimutts and leafs bring great embarrassment

You could have ended the sentence right there and it would be just as true.

The English flag should be used for English, not the British flag

F off red coat

>Americans on a frozen lake

That layer of ice must have been extra thick.

Canada was never an Anglo country because Canadians are just frenchies LARPing as anglo tsk unlike Australia which will remain Anglo forever

Actually we killed German mercenaries that night.

Im fucking glad Im not Anglo. I feel disgust toward brits and the Anglo Saxon race that raped and pillaged my people. Gaels, Germanics, Nordics and Scandis are masterrace. Fuck Anglos for what they did during WWII and wars prior. The true mutts of the white race and ugly af to boot. We are all white, but Anglos are "meh" tier.

And now you die for Israel.

And to clairfy by "all" and "white" I mean, us of north and western european ancestory.

can you at least try and hide your jealousy? tsk non-anglos are so silly!

Who cares about non white anglos?

Are you non white user?

And israel kills americucks like the jewss liberty and little cuckboi muttcucks do nothing. kek. Only good amerimutt soldier is a dead one tbqh fäm

Abos are the least of our problems at the moment
>Brb 2% abo
>20% chingchong
>40% chingchong in

Projecting?

At least half of the white population in Aus would be celtic, as we had a shitload of immigration from ireland.

Civilised people usually call war off for Christmas desu

more Anglo then you that's for sure
>tfw 100% anglo

We don't consider ourselves Anglo, you faggots like to lump us in with you, fuck you vampire

>Projecting

Indeed.

They are headed to jail

Prove it. We would have been lucky to be 10% and that was before they all disappeared into the bush to root the Abos.

Actually we are going to unleash fre and fury unlike the world has ever seen before on the middle east because soon we are going to have to protect our greatest ally in the m/e(israel) because a lot of mudshits dont want jewrusalem to be recognised.
you know what that means right?

prepare for millions of refugees seeking asylum in germany while we burgers laugh at you as u instantly become 56%.

poland will be fine though

This. Which you should be proud of as well. Any honorable Celt would have a certain level of animosity toward Anglo Brit imo.

Our culture?
Is very very similar to how irish are, especially when it comes to our views and morals.

* than

You're not Anglo at all, are you.

So was Hitler a mutt? Just curious about your opinions....

All of this.

T. Gael dutch euromutt amerifag

i hope that is not true because you can't trust a potato nigger

>Muh Jew Mueller is the good guy!
Neck yourself.

never apologize for bringing civilization to heathens

I'm Celtic and i don't against anglo brits, they are our white brothers in this time of struggle.

We are cleaning house here. You should clean your own house too.

>unironically thinking this is what Anglo-Saxons look like

Good one, user.

Our culture was almost identical to working class Londoner before they were genocided.

You're just cut because you could never rule a bunch of "savages" even with your big armies and "Superior" culture.

What about me I got a British passport and American passport,
58% Anglo 16% Scandinavian
24% Western Europe 2% Eastern Europe
Dad has accent
Can I be honorary

stop LARPing as anglo you frog!

Maybe, but if you ever go to ireland or meet irish cunts they are nearly exactly the same as aussies.

>lost to napoleon
>lost to triple alliance
>lost to the commies
>lost to the muslim hordes and merkel
things aren't looking so good for the bratwurst capital of the world

Too far Finnfaggot I know you don't possess a sense of humor but that wasn't banter.

Like I said prior, we are all white. Accordingly, we should all fight together for white interests. However, should never the histories of our ancestors.

There's plenty of shitskins with Anglo passports, m8. They don't really have much meaning
There's enough of the fuckers over here backpacking. They can't handle bantz so not Australian.

Because double agent never existed in history right? Marry Christmas I think POTUS might have a gift for us.

>We are cleaning house here.

Totally.

*never forget

>Britain

>lost to Vietnam

Honestly, we should kick you out of Nato and replace you with Russia.

You guys are fucking useless.

Motherfucking Germany of all countries to talk shit. Not even worth the time.

It wasnt and neither was his. Hes proud of the fact his cuckfathers fought for the jew and killed europeans and he mocks our dead soldiers

you realize most british people have brown hair, brown eyes and are profoundly ugly? yes?

It's not all about bants man, its about their views, for example aussies are very honest so are the irish.
You are talking to a bloke who has william wallace tattooed on his arm mate haha, I do understand what you mean though, i forgive the english for everything but i will never forget it.

>75% source?
Australia was like 85% in 2011

Anglos are fags, they have no skill and big financial appetites to please whore Aussie Staceys, just want big chink cash for shitty McMansions and Oz citizenship.

I'm celt too I have green eyes, fuck Anglos. Will lol at chink pogroms on Anglos in the future.

Yea, I think (((shills))) are trying to divide us. I hated the Brits as much as any Irishman before I was red pilled, but once I found out about the Kalergi plan and saw the absolute state of the UK (especially London, 45% white English) I decided to put my hatred for them behind me, because after all they're not responsible for the actions of their ancestors. White people need to unite against the Jew.

says the eurofag thats about to be chocking on a muslim dick from immigration

>think they're Anglo
Canada is a Scottish colony.

you are one of the last Anglo american left in america

Aww don't be upset because you lost 2 world wars twice.
Here i got a special medal just for you :)

didnt the french also lose against the vietcong Bigly

>chocking on a muslim dick

So true.

I'm more anglo than you, user. I basically built Stonehenge myself.

Canada is 70% and decreasing at 1% per year

Not much different from our slags desu
And I'm autistic like a German, but I'm not going to pretend to be anglo-german on Sup Forums. Aussie culture is working class Englishmen culture.

>you lost 2 world wars twice.

So on the whole we lost 4 world wars?

The absolute state of koala cuntfucker education.

but they technically won the first one

t

>Canada is 70%
Nah, its higher than that but we're still fucked.

He was referencing the fucking Hessians mercenaries hired by the Britbong monarchy in 1775.

I literally come from the same generation around Somerset back towards the Bottom of Wales/ Gloucestershire reigon that built Stonehenge as far back as you can go, not even kidding .

WE WUZ ROCKBUILDAS

Okay, we are all englishmen working class culture buddy :)
Don't be upset because you are failing for a 3rd time to take over the world currently with merkel :)
You're just not winners but you are good tryers!

Trump is not goy

>America is the new loo for the most delicious of Hindustani poo.

Cunt, don't try and fucking defend him when i was literally sticking up for you guys.

Pleased to make your acquaintance, fellow Breton Druid.

Like the Brits aren't a bunch of inbred middle land degenerates.

doesnt matter mutt, fuck you

Sage. Pls kys you fucking kike

you enjoying all those honor killlings you eurofag? oh wait youre to busy being molested in the restrooms

Don't be upset, m8. Feel free to continue larping as a potatonigger. Do you put on the accent as well?
Too much blonde hair there to be meriburgers, m8

>mfw my entire mother’s side is either Polish or Dutch and came to America around the 1870s
>still called not white

MUH 5.6%

Friendly reminder that only 32,000 white American females experience an orgasm annually.

This coming from descendants of prison colony. Lol

Well obvioudpy we need to unite against the jew. America and Britain have been largely influenced by (((them))). I would choose my white brothers over a shitsmin any day but you are a cuck if,you are willing to completely forget the way you were trested by these "brothers" throughout history. Forgive for the 14 words but never forget.

>implying we'd even want to be anglo
America is more Germanic than Anglo, and therefore superior

yea

We best hurry up then. The cunt'll be dead soon.