imgur.com/a/SuUQN
myfigurecollection.net/item/542924
myfigurecollection.net/item/464666
myfigurecollection.net/item/520663
myfigurecollection.net/item/464659
goodsmile.info/en/product/6256/Rem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /rem/ here?
I just hope whatever Alter makes, it's not just a bland maid outfit.

>gunsafe
>NYC
?

Anyone know a good site to see new official dakimakuras? Also a good site to find older dakimakuras?

Damn its been a few months since i got something new. Feels good. High quality pictures of saber alter coming too.

maybe someone will make a swimsuit Rem

I'll post 6 of them then a imgur gallery link at the end for all of them.

I'm sure people will buy every one just like they did with Hestia

1/4 castoff FREEing Rem when?

Here's everything else

imgur.com/a/SuUQN

Also Hinata came out pretty good for a cheaper figure.

Anyone buy cels? What's the most you've spent on one? Do you just keep them in a box or do you frame them and put them up on your wall? I've been looking for some Banner of the Stars cels and goddamn if there's an Abh in the frame it's expensive as hell, not even mentioning Lafiel herself.

Picked this up after seeing it posted a bunch of times. Now, I have nothing I want to collect.

What happened to her box?

I keep things other than guns in a gun safe
Comes with living in the South Bronx, too heavy to easily move.
I do own guns, had to leave them with a friend until I get back to a free state

Should I?

It was never a mental thing for me, but a price thing. I never understood why people would spend so much on a figurine. That said, I personally would never spend money on something like a Funkopop. But at the same time, something more than $30/40 sounds a bit excessive.

What ended up breaking me down was pic related. As a pokefag it looked too cool to pass up so I ordered it; and now I understand why people buy these outside of hot gluing. I have more of these preordered than I do games, and I buy a ton of games.

At this point, buying a figure isn't a problem. Now lewd ones for instance are as I still live with my sisters and I don't want them to think I'm a complete loser

Between these I don't know which one to get.
myfigurecollection.net/item/542924
myfigurecollection.net/item/464666
myfigurecollection.net/item/520663
myfigurecollection.net/item/464659

Hopefully none of them end up shit. Too much Rem for the wallet though

That shit is far from high quality, resize your pics, no need to post that oversized blurry shit, looks like your lens is horribly dirty.

Glad they finally made a nice Hinata fig.

Looking forward to getting her and Saber Alter at the end of the month.

But user! You ARE a complete loser!

I'll have you know my sister thinks I'm the best big brother ever

Are you me?

Looks good. I approve half-heartily.

More Hinata pics, please?

>these feet

Why do buyfags never take their retarded dolls out of the box? Besides to hotglue, then store it back and pretend its still new that is

In his defense, came out pretty good.

They're okay, but the lighting is pretty poor

Not "pretty good" they are blurry as fuck, nothing is actually on focus. And in general they are unnecessarily large.

I can see. Still, better than nothing.

True, but some people do like to see the extra details up close.

And for that there are better pics with way lower size

trying to find a new home for said item
realized only care for mikan

I bought SRWV on Play-Asia; first time I've bought something anime related. How much time do you think it will take to arrive to Colombia? One month after launch?

No one wants those used goods.

where did you get her and how much did you pay for her?

After seeing a significant percentage of buyfags actually hotglue their goods, I'm gonna stay clean.

depends on the shipping method

I've hear Brazilians saying it takes up to 3 months for them so something similar Id guess

Ask /toy/, not here

still new
hot glue?

ok

Has anyone ever had problems with tentative pre-ordering?

Yeah, though I suspect there aren't many of us.

>keep in box or frame
It's really up to you. Rather than a box though, get a portfolio.Your travels will tend to take you to many comfy web 1.0 sites, though not a huge amount of celshops remain compared to circa 15-20 years ago.

Jizzing on a figurine. Yes, they actually do that.

lul wut why?

I kind of passed over the cel shops at Mandarake when I was in Japan.

On the one hand, I regret not really taking a closer look, as I'm sure if I had there would've been some stuff I'd have liked.

On the other hand, not sure how I would've gone about getting them back to Canada in good condition.

It takes that long in Brazil because custom agents are a bunch of lazy pieces of trash. Shipping through EMS or SAL takes the same amount of time here because the packages sit on their warehouse for weeks.
It would take two weeks~one month tops if not for them.
If there are no import taxes in Colombia (I don't know if there are), I imagine it would take about the same time.

Some get pleasure out of it, but the majority are just attention whores on these threads. Either way, they're all weirdos (as are we).

even the guide has a hotglued figure in its home page.

Why are they making a Ram recolor?

Your joke is a few months late user

You can ship things to PO boxes instead of home addresses right? I want to get an about 5500 gram package with EMS shipping, would that be too big or something?

Kotobukiya teasers for this weekend.

why is this figure so hated here?, so far she's the best looking meiko to me.

>this weekend

Part time weeaboo here. I don't collect figures in the slightest but I want a Megumeme one. I'm not digging what we've got so far though. What are the odds she'll get another one at some point?

fucking sellout.

>without douga

very likely.

I will get a figure of her if Alter ever makes one.

just received mine too
she is fucking glorious

Patience it is then. Thanks friends.

Same. I don't mind the lack of nipples.

Imagine a Megumin figure by Alter. Dark crimson cape flowing in the air with gradient paint.
Her hat, removable, with the folds detailed just like they did with Saber Alter dress.
Her staff has a small cute led like they did with Maki's lamp.

>Remove before flight tag
How many MA-1s/N-3Bs do you own?

Imagine a Megumin figure by Phat. A giant toad, removable, swallowing her whole. Her dark crimson cape covered in slime. Her staff semi-ingested inside the toad.

goodsmile.info/en/product/6256/Rem.html

Is there any difference between box damage/package damage on Mandarake, or do they just mean the same thing?

That bow in the 4th shot looks really familiar, but I can't place it for the life of me.

What can I buy to relieve self-disappointment?

got my Saber Alter today
jesus, the sheer size of the box is huge

Alcohol. Lots of it

Doesn't really look amazing.

That's really disappointing compared to the other two.

Skipping this one, I guess.
Hopefully Hilda turn out alright.

Damn Koto that is one flat face.

But what's underneath.

WHAT'S UNDERNEATH?!

Armpit.

>9,180

That's, uh. That's a price tag.

Funky legs, but I want this 2 star mako gk

Are they making a Hilda? Please tell me they're actually making a Hilda. She's my favorite PokeGirl design.

Would love for a fig of her, and also Dawn.

Nice bulge.

>Touko with Pokabu
Sweet.

What? I'm not thinking about Faithful Tepig, of course not.

This makes me sad

Gen 6 was awful

Absolutely disgusting

Bootleg, obviously.

No, this is a bootleg

Looks like a prize fig. Unfortunate.

>*Horn light-up effect requires a MILIGHT 316. (sold separately by Hiromi Sangyo)