Post what you like about Rei. Don't post dumb shit like "she makes x looks good by comparison" other shitflinging...

Post what you like about Rei. Don't post dumb shit like "she makes x looks good by comparison" other shitflinging. Be cool.

I like her smile.

Her pale skin. Her mysterious self. The fact her soul is actually the mother of all humanity.

she has red eyes

She is pretty kind when she isn't absorbing every soul on the planet.

Every.
Single.
Aspect.

She's a good example of the frailty and suffering of man. I mean the other two are too, but while Shinji vocalizes about his abuse and Asuka hides her pain, Rei has simply accepted her fate and is mentally broken at the start of the series.

She's a good way to frame Shinji as more than a simple crybaby, especially as she warms to him and her fate sending him into despair.

>is mentally broken at the start of the series.
Rei was never broken. On the contrary, she's probably one of the most composed and stable characters in the show.

She eats herself

She isn't loud and annoying.

I see your Rei has been subject to good plumbing

>he doesn't flush

At least you went out in a sweet way, provided you loved someone.

She's my feminine ideal

She's creepy as shit.

She calls 'em out too.

She has a gorgeous design. Her emotionless exterior hides a kind hearted being, and her character arc about coming to terms with what exactly she is is almost inspirational.

I would happily let her step on me. Barefoot of course.

Also she has the best plugsuit

Uh, she spends most of the series waiting to die. She's "composed" and "stable" because the little girl inside of her died years ago.

I really like how we see how odd of a person she really is after her introduction. (In a good way)

Like when Shinji falls on her after entering her room while showering and she just doesn't fucking care. Insult Gendo like an hour later and she turns around and slaps him. Really set the stage for her character

Best seiyuu on the show

She's expandable, so if she dies, I can get a new one.

>expandable
Isn't that Asuka?

Fucking this.

I like that I can get a new one if mine breaks.

>Post what you like about Rei
She lets me cum inside since she has no womb and doesn't complain since she has no emotions. She even let me have at one of her clones.

I liked her mysterious and interesting character that was truly sci-fi and something that stood out, particularly from the more cliche cast that filled up the rest of the Eva crew. Of course, Anno's colossal tantrum via Rebuild, particularly 3.0, thoroughly trashed this aspect, but it is important to remember what was once there.

Are your eyes not well, by any chance? Rei's hair clearly outlines a heart shape.

Not that I'm surprised an Asukafag is obssesed with shit, given how shitty your waifu is.

I like that she led to Nagato, who is the best girl of all time

this

Eureka too.

Why did such a good episode have to have such fucking weird art direction? Operation Yashima is GOAT but the characters looked completely different than usual.

Good man. Bonus points for feet.

Her perseverance.

Also, I love her short hair.

She's also a precursor to my waifu. For that I'm ever grateful.

>She looks good
>Doesn't talk much like myself
>Not bitch type of person
>Humble or lowly, doesn't need expensive shit to get on with

perfect match for me

I like it when she gets along with Asuka.

You already posted it OP, it's that she's able to put herself in harm's way for the sake of others without a second thought, she's just a wonderfully brave person. Cute smile too.

Happy Valentine's Day to my fellow Reifags, Asuakfags too.

I fell in love so far back watching NGE on a rented VHS, I don't even remember if I love short hair because of Rei or if I love Rei because of her short hair.
My mother has the same hairstyle, except it's not blue.

She's got a good character design. If she was horny, bitchy and talked too much and had semi-rimmed glasses she'd be perfect.

>If she was horny, bitchy and talked too much
she'd be Asuka.

I like her voice.

I like that she tells Gendo to fuck off and becomes a goddess. That's badass. Good for her for asserting herself and developing a sense of agency.