Just a friendly reminder that Nintendo fully endorsed Trump over Rato Cruz in the primaries

Just a friendly reminder that Nintendo fully endorsed Trump over Rato Cruz in the primaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm surprised the game mentions Pokemon eating other Pokemon.

Seriously that’s like an early gen style description before they gave a fuck about being PC

>Nintendo fully endorsed Trump over Rato Cruz in the primaries.
My dad works for Nintendo.
Can confirm - this is true.

My favorites Pokédex entries were the ones that established power levels by how easily Pokemon could destroy elephants. This also raised the question of how regular animals exist in the Pokemon universe.

Hack your 3DS if you haven't done so already.

How did you like Samus Returns, user?

It was ok, but I think I honestly liked AM2R more. The original Metroid 2 for the gameboy was actually the first Metroid I played so I guess I'm a bit nostalgic to the 2D and faithful adaption of the fan remake.

>Gumshoos
>So oh smug
At last I truly see

>Cubone: When it thinks of its deceased mother, it weeps loudly. Mandibuzz that hear its cries will attack it from the air.

There's some vicious shit in the Gen 7 Pokedex entries. It actually helps solve the problem of Pokemon battles being glorified cockfights, since living in the wild is so fucking terrible for them that being put in a box (which now sends them on a tropical vacation where they farm berries and play on jungle gyms) is a much more desirable existence.

>Video games over the age of 18

It’s over feet tall.
That’s massive.

>There's some vicious shit in the Gen 7 Pokedex entries

And it's more fucked up too. Driftloon's pokedex info: "If for some reason its body bursts, its soul spills out with a screaming sound."

>Gengar

>You can hear tales told all over the world about how Gengar will pay a visit to children who are naughty.

>It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans.

>Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up.

>Even your home isn't safe. Gengar will lurk in whatever dark corner of a room it can find and wait for its chance to catch its prey.

Jesus fucking Christ, Rotom!

Isnt there an electric one that mentions shocking an elephant?

that was the first game ever made to have gender neutral character creation, based nintendo am i right guys

Not sure when this board liked pokemon, but metagross is pretty fucked up as well.

>tfw your crack whore mom sold your 1st edition Charizard back in the 90's...

>Tfw you see it worth thousands on eBay today

It no longer asks you if you are a boy or a girl. You just pick from several portraits with no assigned gender now. Nintendo is extremely degenerate and does weird shit like this all the time.

Why? They're japs, when did they start caring about this shit?

That just seems like a reasonable streamlining of character creation Jesus Christ dude not everything is a jewish scheme least of all from Japan.

In Mario Odyssey, Mario can buy a wedding gown and wear it.

i remember Ponyta having hooves that were 10 times harder than diamond. And that was a weak pokemon. Even as a little year old kid I thought that was just ridiculous

really? i got 3 in my attic

Holy shit

based nintendo. i had a 64 as a kid it was sweet

> father is leader of Team Rocket
I can confirm!

"Gumshoe" is slang for "detective." That's a detective's flatcap, not hair, and he loves rats for the same reason detectives do. Don't be stupid.

If they are 1st edition Charizard cards and not fucked up then look on eBay. Goys selling them for 30k if you get them professionally graded.

WHAT
MINE ARE 1st EDITION HARDLY TOUCHED

ILL LOOK NOW

are there still no viable 3ds emulators? I have aquired the urge to play some pokemon.

Do you have a guide user?

I tried Citra. Worked for me.

3ds.guide/
If you need assistance:

>Neferpitou
Top taste user.

>It actually helps solve the problem of Pokemon battles being glorified cockfights, since living in the wild is so fucking terrible for them that being put in a box (which now sends them on a tropical vacation where they farm berries and play on jungle gyms) is a much more desirable existence.

It's a metaphor for society