So net neutrality is gone

And i, an american, am still here
How does it feel to be manipulated by netflix kikery Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what percentage of us is for net neutrality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except it's not gone, you spastic. There's still a few months waiting time before Net Neutrality is actually rescinded.

Whiter than you mohammed

it's not like the movies, the whole system won't shut down overnight.
it will be slow and you won't even notice, or perhaps nothing will happen

We need to stop calling it Net Neutrality. It's just like the Affordable Care Act, a bunch of bullshit with a pleasant-sounding name. We need to poison this well the same way.

We need to start calling it Obamanet.

The ruling has been appealed by several states. Nothing will change until those appeals are resolved.

so wait... you be sayin'... all these people who wuz sayin that yesterday... everything would fucking die...

.... were.... WRONG...?????

I'm saying Net Neutrality hasn't been rescinded yet. Anyone who thinks it has been is functionally retarded.

WOAHHHH BUT WHY WOULD THERE BE DOZENS AND DOZENS AND DOZENS OF THREADS ACROSS MULTIPLE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS SAYING THAT THE SKY WOULD FALL EXACTLY TOMOOOOOOOOORROOOOOOOOOOOW?

Because there are reactionary idiots like you on the internet who don't do any research into the subjects they're talking about.

If you're right I'm righter.

>like you
ohohoho user
those shills have yet to convince me of anything

Law brought by Obama.
Is somehow superior to laws before Obama

That's rich.

Netflix wants to abolish Net Neutrality or is that your point?

It seems like you guys are in agreement. You both agree that the people who thought things would change overnight are dumbasses.

>If you don't want corporations to dictate where and how you can use the internet, you're a democrat.

Shills deserve to hang

Net neutrality acted as an unwritten rule for much of the Internet's lifetime before it was formally written into law in 2015. For example, when AT&T blocked FaceTime for their users because it competed with their own service, the FCC fined them and forced them to stop despite there being no explicit net neutrality law written at the time.

Not really Sup Forums that was freaking out about it. It was just a bunch of dumb fucking reddit fags.

don't forget actual shills
no shit sherlock

So why the fuck were you shit talking back and forth?

NN is cancer, no NN is cancer. fuck this world. im kms cuz you're all faggots.

still resisting

because I was pointing out that a lot of people were freaking out to the contrary and he thought i was an idiot? I mean besides getting called an idiot I wasn't even attacking that guy lmao

no it wasnt.

>83%
Fuck.
Right.
Off.

polls are all wrong meme?

Apologies. I read too far into what you were saying and assumed you were saying something you didn't.

all good

>polls are all wrong meme?
I pluck a number out of my ass with no source to suit my argument meme.

lmgtfy.com/?q=what percentage of us is for net neutrality

>lmgtfy.com/?q=what percentage of us is for net neutrality
LOL
>WaPo
>The Hill
Got it.

>le everything is fake news meme

>le everything is fake news meme
Nah, not everything.
Just the fake shit.