ITT: Kino Sup Forums movies

ITT: Kino Sup Forums movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats kino?
either way, heres a redpilled movie

excuse my ignorance user, but what do you mean by "kino"? besides the german term for "movies"....

easiest way to spot kinos is to identify the movies woman hate/can't understand

Is anything more Sup Forums?

Das Boot
Cross of Iron
Paths of Glory
all eastwood movies
Rambo
THIS

Watched this last night. If was great until he pussies out at the end. I guess that was the jew in him

THOT status = patrolled
ZOG status = purged

>I guess that was the jew in him

>missing the point after he was raped and talking to sweenie about blaming others for your problems

bump

OK hear me out but ..... Disney's The Lion King.

> Movie starts by explicitly pointing out there is a natural hierarchy and some creatures deserve to be on top.
> Circle of life is babby's first race realism metaphor.
> Scar (George Soros stand in) tricks a bunch of Hyenas, who are all voice acted by minorities, to take over Pride Rock by promising them hyena gibs.
> Allowing hyenas into Pride Rock turns the place to shit in about 10 minutes.
> Simba hooks up with Nala, thus securing the purity of the lion royal line.
> Simba kills Scar and expels all hyenas, MightMakesRight.jpg
> With hyenas gone Pride Rock gentrifies and becomes prosperous again also in about 10 minutes.

mufasa and his whore wife are also voiced by african americans

Also I'd like to mention Tom Cruise's The Last Samurai

Tom Cruise goes to Japan to sell them guns, but ends up learning the horrors of multiculturalism and goes full weeabo to secure the existence of someone else people and a future for Japanese children.

Despite being directed by a Jew and having a half-Jew playing what is definitely a white male, its pretty good.

Idiocracy by the South Park guys.

It doesn't explicitly mention race, but it's basically about everything we've been saying about low IQ people reproducing.

The guy you're talking to was talking about The Believer, not American History X, you dumb fucking leaf.

Don't get me wrong I love this film, but it always bothered me how easily Derek forgets about all his principles and convictions as if it's all based on his bottled up rage which he let's go of after talking to cmdr Sisko. It's established through the film that he truly believes in the ideology and a distinction is made between him and the skinheads who are just edgy sheep being manipulated. It establishes him like this to build him up as a sympathetic character and make the audience uncomfortable with what he is saying, only to delagitimize all of it with his redemption arc, almost going out of it's way to vindicate his sister and mother for being so condescending and sanctimonious about their own leftist views. Feels a lot like the uncomfortable truths spoken throughout the film were set up to be thematically delegitimized without actually facing them with any counter arguments.
It's so strange, as during the flashbacks where it shows him idolized as a hero in the eyes of his brother and fellow Nazi community, it hits a lot of very relevant chords, to do with community identity, the leftist tactics of shutting down conversation, and even questioning why the jews were persecuted for millennia; to a degree that I feel only an intimate understanding of the ideology and further context could account for. Perhaps it was a committee decision to rewrite it halfway through, or perhaps the writers didn't have the balls to leave the viewers with such toxic, politically incorrect questions left un-answered.

I Stand Alone

don't watch it

It's by mike judge the creator or beavis and butt head and king of the hill

'te-dreacu d-aici

holy shit we really are the worst posters
feels bad man

that movies great, never heard anyone bring that up before. top tier taste mate.

American (((history))) X isn't a pol movie.

Okay whatever....falling down, taxi driver, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, grosse point blank, Jin Roh of course, Last samurai is okay, and american history X but the alternative ending were the guy goes back to the skinhead ideology but this time kts for revenge...

Der siebente Kontinent. Best Haneke's film

It was made by a Jew, they always do this where they make the ebil Nazi on point with pretty much everything but then give him some kind of moral dilemma or something faggy like that. I don't even think it's intentional, it's just that intuitively they know we're right and they have to resort to emotional manipulation to discredit their opponents

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

could it really be a subconscious projection of all their Jewish existential fears of concious white identity making them do it?
Sounds a lot like a ((coincidence))) to me, they just hit the beats far to well. How else could it resonate so much with white nationalists like myself if it wasn't done to purposely wrap up a loose end with an emotional payoff instead of a thematic one?

Yes it dude, the shit that's said in the movie about black people, liberals and how America slowly turned into the shithole it is today is spot-on and Sup Forums literally says the exact same thing.