What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show again?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this show again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fORH60LtOt4
youtube.com/watch?v=_d8lv6YLuGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was sad and fun at the same time, i enjoyed it

it was enjoyable, pacing wasn't great but it was still a ride

GET CHANCE AND LUCK

Its shit, like most any is UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You'd have to be around 16 to enjoy this show

VN never ;_;

T'was alright

tfw missed my opporunity

It wasn't badm but kinda boring and massively overrated.

When it aired
>this is amazing
>TT~TT hold me Sup Forums

Now
>it's shit

It turns seven years old in a few months.

Boring, dropped in like episode 4 or something.

great OST

fuck that ending with a rusty spoon

Pretty shit
Should have been 2 cour with more character backstories but as it is it feels rushed and unfinished and the uninspired setting doesn't really save it either.
Nice ost though

>great OST
I don't understand what people likes about that OST, is average, but certainly not that good as people claim it is.

cringy sometimes. The creators clearly added too much characters because they thought it would be funny and the show ended up with a giant main cast consisting almost entirely of comic relief (and bad comic relief most of them) characters with zero personality. the story makes absolutely no sense and the backstory for the tenshi girl is bullshit.
Sometimes it was funny I enjoyed watching

Nail on the head.

You could do an abridged version that cuts out 70% of the main cast and it'd be 10x better. They wasted so much time on bullshit when people just wanted origin stories and plot progress

I just watched it because I was bored and wanted to start knocking shit off my backlog
Kinda pissed me off, it either should have had more episodes or just focused on one aspect of the plot.
Call me a retard but it took me until like episde 6 or 7 to figure out exactly what the fuck was going on. The premise didn't seem bad but the execution was meh

10/10 masterpiece till episode 8
1/10 the rest, after episode 8 the production realized that they just had budget for 4 more episodes and rushed a retarded anticlimactic ending without even writers since everyone left the project to riot in front of the studio.

Worth watching if only for this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=fORH60LtOt4
Secretly /fit/ guy should've banged sensei after class.

Girls Dead Monster.

OP song was the shit. I get teary-eyed whenever it comes on.

forgettable

when it first came out, it was a great way to tell who were the newfags. If it was one of your first anime, you probably loved it. If you had watched a few more shows, you probably recognized half its emotional beats from other, better shows.

>Girls Dead Monster.
That was meh tier with nothing memorable, LiSa alone is way better.

The OP was ok, but not that good.

DONATE

extremely comfy ED song.

youtube.com/watch?v=_d8lv6YLuGc

I liked it

It was pretty good, though it had some obvious flaws. As in, as I watched it, I would think "of course Yuzuru died mere seconds before the rescue showed up" or stuff like that. Just kind of plot convenient coincidences, but I wasn't an autist about it so I still enjoyed it. My biggest complaint is probably the ending.

>I love you Kanade
>I received your heart
>What?
>Thank you, bye
>Wait, no! Why?!

It went from 0 to 60 in a second and was suddenly over

It's the Citizen Kane of anime
Evangelion is a close second

trash

>It's the Citizen Kane of anime
So, is shit then.

Forced drama and terrible pacing

I'm not too keen on keyshit in the first place so maybe I'm biased, but I see no reason why anyone should be talking about it 7 years later.

Citizen Kane is overrated but definitely not shit, especially when you take into account the things it did and the time it was made.

>I see no reason why anyone should be talking about it 7 years later.
Same reason people keep talking about Clannad. Not many shows go out of their way to make people sad

Does that mean people will be talking about Shitgatsu in 2022?

Probably.
Anohana too

Just rewatched it.

The ending is still golden.

The main problem with the series is how forced the tone is. Comedic one moment, "so sad" the next.