Happy lolintines day, anons. Who is your lolintine?

Happy lolintines day, anons. Who is your lolintine?

My state's stautory rape laws. I imagine them as an anthropomorphic middle school anime girl and molest her and she gets all tsundere.

who is missing from this list

>happy lonelitines

Does the author really think its cool for tweens to sleep with twenty and thirty somethings? The whole series is played shockingly straight.

Well, the author has said that it was somewhat based on herself and her teacher when she was young.

we loliposting now?

>everyone must be a prude just like me

Please do.

It's not wrong depending on the exact situation, but she failed to construct such a situation.

Being together with somebody out of pity isn't exactly healthy.

>Does the author really think its cool for tweens to sleep with twenty and thirty somethings?
So long as the loli consents and the family is fine with it then it is okay.

>the family
I mean, when you get down to it she really didn't even have a proper guardian. By the end of the series the person closest to an actual guardian is the one that wants to fuck her. Not that it wasn't the same way in the beginning though.

Rin was just too sexy for her own good.

If it weren't for Reiji, I could confidently say that everything would have turned out better if Rin got professional help. But because of him, Aoki's improper actions were retroactively justified. Rin probably would have been taken away from Reiji and put in some shitty foster home if Aoki did the right thing from the very beginning.

Romance with a cute sensei is one of the most common fantasies for girls. Just look at all the shoujo manga with that premise. And it's not strange for an upper elementary school girl who is starting puberty to fall in love with her teacher, especially a girl who lacks a stable father figure. I don't see the problem in writing a manga about a scenario like that.

It's not healthy for a relationship to be formed like that because the girl has nothing to offer in that exchange except her body.

So it's just like all relationships.

Name one thing an adult woman can offer that a loli bride cannot, other than money.

She would probably have just been put into an orphanage. Japan has a notorious distrust of the foster home system.

Boobs

Pretty sure he meant something worthwhile.

The ability to drive you to the hospital during an emergency?

Aoki gets to fuck a loli-bodied girl who loves him loyally, I'd say he's getting a good bargain.

I don't think anyone who wants to marry a loli would be all that shook up about not having boobs.

They could call an ambulance.

>grandmother had her first child at 14 (she had 16 children)
>dad was 15 years older than my mom
>sister got married at 16
>brother married a 21 years old at 33 (he was her teacher at UNI)
>other bro married a woman 12 years older
>they all doing pretty good

The author is a woman which makes it 1000x hotter

loli are literally ONLY for shota

You are literally ONLY wrong.

Lolis can have those too sometimes.

No, YOU are being an idiot.

Loli + young adult > Loli + loli > Loli + dog > everything else > loli + shota > loli + old fat man

Do you ever get tired of reposting the same shit over and over again every thread?

Where do you think you are?

I read this OP as "happy lotion day".

fucking TOLD.

pic related

>It's not healthy for a relationship to be formed like that because the girl has nothing to offer in that exchange except her body.

Like pretty much every single heterosexual relationship?

you're going to need it either way

Purest form of love.

Amen.

Loli is love. Loli is life. Loli is justice.

This is the mantra to live ones life by. For when a DFC hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart.

Oppai lolis need love too, they didn't choose to be oppai'd.

is she considered a loli or no?

Yes, she is considered a loli, but your question is malformed. The question you should be asking is "is she a loli?".
The answer is still yes, by the way.

Legal lolis are fine too.

Remember to have lots of fun today with your lolitines but make sure they are in bed at a reasonable hour!

>oppai lolis
Not my cup of tea. But I'm sure there are some anons with such taste. More qt DFC lolis for me.

What's he doing to that loli?

>make sure they are in bed at a reasonable hour
Can't have your loli alarm clock sleeping in, can we?

She appears to have just some inside from playing and he's sweeping the leaves and dirt off.

Time for bed. Your loli needs a healthy amount of sleep and so do you!

Miuna

Good night, lolis.

>male manga author draws loli masturbating
Oh nice.
>female manga author draws loli masturbating
Fucking diamonds.

My favorite loli mangaka are women, they really know how to capture the eroticism and romance of lolis.

It's because they were once lolis themselves. They understand lolis in a way we never will.

>toe curling
Jesus

I remember the threads when this chapter was first published

Me too

Why is bakaudon such a living shit? Her manga are fine but holy shit she's such a shitposter.

This is one of those nights when she'll be getting no sleep at all.

She's like the anti Reika in my mind. They have the same kind of attention to narrative and a similar charm, but Bakaudon is raw suffering whereas Reika's stories are sickly sweet.

The combination of sweet and sour make me appreciate both all the more.

Do you have the one with the urethra teacher?

I don't think there are photos of Ogu.

So the one of a woman in a doctors outfit selling her books was a random hired woman?