He has become a White Supremacist

He has become a White Supremacist...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU&t=170s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine my shock
an entretainer mimicking his audience

he probably more than no one else steals /pols/ memes and uses them for his own gain

he stole soyboy with in like 1 day of it being made. same thing with carl the cuck and aids shrillex

>PJW's face when I tell him "Imagine my cock"

leaf micro-penis confirmed

Big enough to please your whore girlfriend
Never reply to me again

citation faggot

He did the same thing with Trigglypuff. He stolen more stuff from here than Sargon.

Those poofs always steal pol memes. Cunt was quick on soy boy.

He got that haircut so we know that he stands with us. He’s not ready to talk about racial realism or the JQ but he’s leading up to it by baby steps. Maybe in a year or two he will finally red pill his audience and all 1 million of them will be ready. Stop hating on him, you gay nigger faggot, SWAMP DONKAYS

Yeah, I was a little surprised at his haircut today on Infowars. Although I can't blame him for going fashy after all the Islamic shit happening every day, all around him.

The Jews are destroying Western Civilization from the inside and the Muslims are trying to destroy it from outside. Huwite people need to wake the fuck up and start protecting themselves, at all costs.

Never reply to me or my wife's son again

He's calls himself "anti-alt right" and part of the "alt-left" even though this cunt claims to be the face of the a new conservative movement. He's a hypocritical faggot

its the inevitable conclusion of any non-lefty thinking in the modern era

He is in the same boat as Thernobitch and Lauren Simonsen. They have no concrete political beliefs and just go with whatever will make them the most shekels.

Plus he's a literal faggot

Melon called him out on being a pop culture pleb a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU&t=170s

This nigger is a pro-israel faggot. I don't care what else he is because all that matters is that he is a pro-israel faggot and therefore he is trash.

this