Farewell chinese security guard hero

He tried to catch a women who fell from the 11th storey. Both did not make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mini.eastday.com/a/n171214073048874.html?qid=sohu
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9wpHBXvyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never do that

The absolute state of white knighting

link to video?

The one Chinese person out of 1.4 billion that thinks human life has value and he's squashed like a bug because he couldn't into physics. This is sad as fuck.

Average IQ lower than Zimbabwe

>ill catch her just like they do in the animes

>Lauren Southern decides to end it all after Paetron blocks her
>Finn was there

give it 30 minutes, he'll be ready to try again.

RIP BASED CHINK

if he had jumped upward right before she landed, then the gravity would have been neutralized and they would both be ok.

Someone post the "the virgin Chad vs the Chad virgin"

>The one Chinese person out of 1.4 billion that thinks human life has value and he's squashed like a bug because he couldn't into physics. This is sad as fuck.

>Lauren Southern decides to end it all after Paetron blocks her
>Finn was there

Hey, I'm not so sad anymore. Thanks user.

Kek

I bet the other dude on the left just wanders off and pretend nothing happened

haha and then haha as well

Unusual. Gets huge points for unexpected empathy. In this case, it was also fatal.

>The one Chinese person out of 1.4 billion that thinks human life has value
made me sad
>like a bug
made me smile

How could you be that retarded?

He prob passed his empathetic genes on. I don't know how much chance they have in that culture. Godspeed, actual human chink genes, godspeed.

Did he die?
I mean, he could be ok

Well that's natural selection for you.

Both died

This is the first time I've seen a modern Chinese person try to help someone rather than walk past without looking at them.

Usually Chinese people show a gross indifference to human life. I bet he was probably referred to as the weird one in his family.

You're right i've yet to see a video on my computer to show me chinks have empathy until now.

I wouldn't be sad either, she's a deceitful liar

>The one Chinese person out of 1.4 billion that thinks human life has value
First thing I thought of when i saw it.

China will grow flatter!

wew

well he's dead now don't get used to it

F

are you the guy who trolled Swedish intelligence? you've been posting some great Pepes.

RIP. The only good man, the only good person, the only hero china has had and they just lost him. A one in two billion person. RIP in peace.

What a fucking idiot

darwin award for best faller and worst catcher

Damn. His heart was in the right place, but he was not too bright. Rip chinga chang chong man, you wuz a hero an sheit.

NO HUMANS
ONLY CH*NKS

Top kek

>muh empathy
probably his sister or some shit

maybe he didn't want her to cause an entire city blocks worth of pavement to collapse.

>Sup Forumstardian education

That made me laugh. The only good chink is a dead one. They are a massive threat to the west.

top edge

>Wanting chinks to succeed at all.

Y'all good goys realize that China is a massive threat and enemy to the west.

Humanity is waking up !

>East Asian iq

This is like something from the 3 Stooges

>They are a massive threat to the west.

Only threat to the West are domestic. When in a couple decades we all collapse because no white kids, boomers in their death bed and millions of shitskins looting everywhere, chinks will be the least of your worries.

>Canadian flag.

Hi Zhou. Your kind gets purged on the day of the rope.

people forget how heavy the human body is. Catching her would be the equivalent of trying to catch a falling safe.

desu this is true. Who distracted CIA or whatever with this "chink threat" bullshit. They should be busy selling crack to mexicans and false flagging as jews

forgot to finish my thought:
They should be busy selling crack to mexicans and false flagging as jews and...
not creating China hate threads

>does not read stupid shit by quentin
I miss that shit. My sides everytime.

Bravery award nominee.

Darwin award winner.

kek. public school.

Damn...I hate the CCP to the corr and your pathetic ass for larping as a commie but I'll credit where it's due.That is one保安 with astronomical 土豆

She would have died instantly
but he broke her fall
so she probably suffered some

>Chinks will be the least of your worries.

>We have internal threats so external ones suddenly don't matter.

You are retarded. Chinks are the most massive external threat to the west their is.They are hostile towards us, their "immigrants" are laced with spies. They are actively working against our interests globally and treat their neighboring countries like shit.

We need to face up to our internal issues precisely so that we can be strong enough to face this massive external one.

China is an enemy, don't let the chink shills subtly manipulate you to believe otherwise. They want you cheering and licking their boots as they take over the world. If you have a feel-good view of the chinks, you are chucked in the extreme.

If she jumped with a chair none of this would have happened.

Meh. The West is on the decline demographically, about morally bankrupt and its population in the process of being replaced by lesser men.

Make no mistake... China is no friend, but they won't have to do anything to inherit the world.

I would have jumped, catch, and rolled just to be safe.

how would that even work? you can't change directions midflight

Pussy makes guys do some dumb shit.

Chinks are much more closely related to Aryans than either are to other groups like africans. Good allies against the jews. Healthy competition is good desu

what about the virgin chad virgin vs the chad virgin chad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq9wpHBXvyo

>They won't have anything to inherit in the world.

Ya, aside from nearly all it's natural resources and land which can be easily taken away from the easy to manipulate, low IQ shit-skin populations left over when we disappear.

I'm not saying we don't have internal issues to work out, but denying that we have a far greater threat to deal with beyond our boarders is suicidal.

dont listen to him and dont try it at home kids

>T. Zhou Ming.

Once again, you're not fooling anyone here.

Lol influenced too much from anime and manga.

Nice try though. RIP

retard

poor yellowknight

You push off from the chair. Chair goes double downward while you break even and maintain neutral boyancy in the air.

The last soul in China has left this world.
God speed you crazy chink.

newfag

Compdown ?

Now that I think of it, is Sup Forums banned in China? I’ve literally never seen that flag I don’t think, unless I just haven’t paid much attention.

spotted the retard

"Luck of the Irish"? You mean like trying to grow an edible root so you don't starve to death, and failing?

F
Rip in peace

it was his shift so

yes, most western sites are banned and is called the Great Firewall, but they can vpn to get past if they wanted to.

It was a suicide? Dammit, I'd assumed it was a burning building or some such at first. Foolish fella.

I wonder if we could convince Wil Wheaton to wait beneath Boogie's window.

it works if you can push off the chair with double your falling force, but if you can do that... why not just land on your legs...

They have a shortage of women in China this guy just saw a chance to get laid.
So sad

kinetic energy potential energy ever heard of this.
>t.burger education

My fucking sides

CATCH A NIGGA SLIPPIN FROM BEHIND
*BOOM*

high tackle

Speed at impact:29.00 m/s or 104.39 km/h
Time until impact: 2.96 s
Energy at impact: 18918.90 joules

This entire thread is gold