WTF is wrong with her foot?

WTF is wrong with her foot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-4_ig0tCYM
wikifeet.com/Chelsea_Clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tracking boot. Her injury should have healed by now at least to the point of taking that boot off.

/thread

WHY THE FUCK ISNT SHE HANGING FROM A TREE YET?

>153442551
PRISON WHEN

is that shabbos goy mccain still rocking his boot?

so brave

because she didnt do nuffin'

She sprained it by kicking her supporters

She's still waiting for her turn

anyone seen bill or podesta lately, they wearing these fucking things too yet?

Whenever I imagine that thing has has the commander and chief it gives me chills. She a fucking joke to think she'd ever be the leader of American by walking out in public looking like a cripple old lady HA

>kicking stuff in a blind vodka rage
>have brittle, leached, 70 year old bones
> X-ray shows hairline fracture in shape of Trump's silhouette.

Still sore from being so far up Trumps was in the election (popular vote) :^)

She's some grandma old and dying. Leave her to die in peace thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Her granddaughter

The boot is contagious

Why do they continue to put full pressure on the bad foot

necrotizing fasciitis

Normally takes 4-6 weeks to heal a broken toe. But when you’re carrying the hopes and dreams of millions of Americas on your shoulders, and you somehow break your toe while falling BACKWARD down some stairs... well... any normal person would have died, but not her. #shepersisted

inb4 muh urban muh rural

He foot I soaking in baby’s blood 24/7 now. Leave her alone.

it has a catheter in it

She had the weight of those extra three million votes
The pressure on her foot was too great to bear

because it's not injured you dolt

there is an old pagan custom in some cultures used back in ancient times. When someone was found guilty of specific crimes they would force them wear a heavy bronze boot.

She no longer needs to hide the fact she wears metal braces. Member when she had metal pins falling down her pants legs ?

that is neither bronze, nor is moloch faggotry paganism

what do you expect us to do with this waste of a post, you autistic freak?

welp, found bill. why do i look these things up. no boot, but fucking gross man.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-4_ig0tCYM

She's like to keep Doc Choc around

>Leave her to die in peace

No. Justice will be done. It's out now, the FBI gave Shillary a pass on that basement server when she should have been locked the fuck up OR AT LEAST BEEN BANISHED FROM PUBLIC OFFICE.

>Being so genuinely autistic that you don't realize the severe autistic nature of your statement and you call others autistic instead

Kek

>No. Justice will be done. It's out now, the FBI gave Shillary a pass on that basement server when she should have been locked the fuck up OR AT LEAST BEEN BANISHED FROM PUBLIC OFFICE.

I agree that the FBI gave her a pass, but having her out in the wild screeching and wailing about imaginary bullshit has been quite entertaining as well.

Can't wait for her to try for 2020.

She looks like a stereotypical fucking video game villain, bad foot and everything

"Running" down the stairs.

She's on deaths door

Guys, the boot is to cover the home arrest anklet tracker thing. Jonh McCain has one too.

I thought the Dems had already decided they were running M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ Michelle Obongo.

She developing Alzheimer's.

He's off in private thinking about becoming an hero before all the scandals break. He's probably enough of an asshole that if he's going to off himself, he'll do it before the tax vote to take his vote away.

For extra chills, imagine John Podesta as Sec. of State, continuing her policies abroad.

So glad that crippled gimp wasnt elected. Hopefully she dies soon after Mccain.

this chick is so hot, even when she put her glasses on, she was the best part of the video.

any one know her name??

She hurt it kicking herself in her own ass

That's great to hear.
Looking forward to regular Sup Forums gatherings around Hillary's tombstone.
Only thing better would be if Shia were to setup a live cam.

>Tracking boot.

Its just impossible for her to be arrested then charged in open court and put in a tracker with no one finding out. Never mind it's highly unlikely to happen to a person with her political connections.
Remember the video of her being chucked into the black van during the election? She had some sort of brace or bracket bolt or something fall out of her right pants leg back then.
So I'm thinking her foot ankle problems are much worse than anyone is letting on and has been for years. She is just trying to suck it up to stay out there pitching her stupid book. Plus she made such a big deal of being healthy enough to be pres and now I think it's rather clear both of them were too damn old.

>I thought the Dems had already decided they were running M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ Michelle Obongo.

I doubt it, but we're too far out to get any clarity on the nominations yet. Michelle Obongo might not be a bad play for the Dems though, can't see anyone else from their side making a serious play. Fauxcahontas? I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure that Shrillary will pitch for another chance but she's blown it, the Dems aren't going to sell their souls for week old fish this time around, they need someone who can actually win while appealing to the vast swathes of America that Shrillary alienated.

Although a plus side of Shrillary getting the nomination would be that it would probably kill her next time around.

Still, not gonna happen.

It looks to be an injury.

An "Injury" is noun, plural injuries.

>1. harm or damage that is done or sustained:
to escape without injury.
>2. a particular form or instance of harm:
an injury to one's shoulder; an injury to one's pride.
>3. wrong or injustice done or suffered.

She likely fucked up her foot kicking her secret service agents in a fit of rage

Her supply of human flesh was cut off, so she cut off some of her own supply of human flesh

Why does she dress like a lesbian dictator?

She's an old woman. Who's lived a good 30 years longer than she had any right to. If there were justice in this world the people of Arkansas would have hanged her.

>National Geographic has determined what the average American will look like in 50 years and it's beautiful

>Why does she dress like a lesbian dictator?

"Don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want".

Kek

Eww. Can you imagine what that thing must smell like by now?

She found a restaurant close by that serves liver and made friends with the chef so he keeps serving her more til she got gout from all the purines but she's addicted and can't stop returning for more.

That's called a toenail sprain, sperg

> lavender frock
so she's still trying to ignite the color revolution, isn't she

SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH
SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE STAMINA

Surrrre she did. I think she was throwing one of her famous tantrums again. Bill probably pissed her off again.

>hear you coming a mile away
>CLANK CLANK
>"I got fucking booted again"

What the youngsters on this board don't seem to realise is that when you get to grandma Clinton's age the body really struggles to heal itself from injuries.

Yet another sign that her failure to get elected was heaven sent.

You gotta dress for the job you WANT.

could you imagine if our POTUS was walking around on those things right now?

Maria Bartiromo. Slept her way to the top and married (((Steinberg))). Nice milf tits though for sure.

>blah blah blah
it was impossible for the bitch to lose the election, as well

so you be sayin she got the gout?

>Although a plus side of Shrillary getting the nomination would be that it would probably kill her next time around.

That would be magnificent.

>so you be sayin she got the gout?

I do fucking hope so, that shit hurts like a motherfucker.

It wouldn't surprise me if she did have gout actually, caused by a sedentary lifestyle and lots of rich food and drink.

She broke it from kicking Bill's ass. She's still butthurt that she lost a rigged election.

She's always falling over though.

>
> (OP)
>

Also this:

FPBP

hmm

>hmm
Dumbfuckitis obviously runs in the family

yup seen it before
booten pox

She is dying, pol. S to spit on her grave.

You talking about the thing she uses to cover her ankle monitor

It's precisely because of her connections that a situation like this could happen to avoid embarrassment. Same deal with when these kinds of people get openly arrested, only to have their lawyer materialize and threaten LE into letting the perp leave the building with a coat over their hands to hide the cuffs. This isn't to actually disagree with anything you're saying, just that the possibility can't be completely ruled out.

question - wouldn't it be easier and less obvious for her to wear one of her infamous pant suits? McCain too. and Chelsea Clinton. there's obviously something going on with all the boots around, but is it a tracker?

I hope she hits her fucking head again

HAHAHAHA THE BITCH HAS AN ANKLE BRACELET ON.

THE SWAMP IS GETTING FUCKED BOYS.

why does putin look like hes made out of fucking wax

>teehee silly conservashits this boot is totes normal to wear

The clintons should be firebombed. Truly evil people

Maybe (((they))) put it an explosive device or a recording device on her ankle so that she doesn't rat them out?

why do you look like a silly boi

no. she can't die yet. it's not over.

urgent: wikifeet.com/Chelsea_Clinton

she'll be kept alive until there's nothing left

Cuz ropes are more expensive than bullets and its not her turn yet.

Paracord is cheap, and a good thing to buy up a bunch of and stash around different places it might come in handy.

One day my button popped off my pants at work while I wasn't wearing a belt. Fortunately I keep some paracord at the office.

She is totally healthy and looking presidential.

those are some lewd eyes, user

>he thought we were joking when we said the dems would run a cripple for president

The only evidence you need for this ankle tracker thing is the fact McCain switched the foot the boot was on, there is literally no reason to do this if you have an actual injury

Why does she look more jewish than her parents? Who's her real father?