Why do brainlets think religion is bad?

Why do brainlets think religion is bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/thallus.html
businessinsider.com/animation-asteroid-hit-ocean-2016-12
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1058334
grahamhancock.com/jayem1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove me that the Christian god is real. Prove to me that any of those incredible tales are real. If you can't do that then why the fuck should I follow the religion. And if it's just allegorical why the fuck should I take is so seriously anyway.

Go ahead and post the fedora pic, but you know I'm right, you believe in a fairy tale with as much legitimacy as the tooth fairy

Because they're like this whiny little bitch. They have be fucking spoonfed what to believe.

So demanding evidence is being spoonfed you? You religionfags really are delusional

>Stop being a christcuck

Just a friendly reminder that even people who witness miracles aren't always willing to accept they're wrong. Even after Jesus performed his miracles, some were still dead set on saying he was LARPing. What makes you different, user?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

They are mostly baiters, trolls, and buttmad atheists.

Who said anything about a Christian god?
As for evidence, the fact that we're here, and the fact that we could have not been here, is evidence for a Creator.

i like those beavers i desagree somewhat but was a nice read
on the religion side you can still religion your morality wrong a become a sharia shithole

bah this one is pretty weak
many nice christians would kick the ass of someone for much less than peddling inside their church

Um, because Islam. Did you even think that through for more than 2 seconds before you posted?

Why did a Rabbi feel the need to lie about an event which his grandfather would have said his father left no mention of? Why would he think anyone would believe an event with no proof and which is easily debunked?

You don't even understand your religion as well as I do, I have no doubt.

Some more interesting "coincidences"

>one religion
>means all are bad
brainlet confirmed

I love how smugly they will tell you you're an ignorant for being religious overlooking the deep complexities of moral, society and the almost impossible chance of us existing, scientifically.

because it has lead to nothing good, ever

if you think otherwise, especially muh europe muh community, youre straight retarded or propagandist waste of life

Another "coincidence"

turn the other cheek and if he feels open slap is too respectful he could punch or spear you

the cloak makes sense

if a jew carried the romans stuff willingly he wouldnt have to beg for shit the rule is making the conquered carry it not stop him if he is doing it of his own volition

all in all not manly or stern or bold
just pretty sneaky jewy

theyve been brainwashed since childhood by hollywood

Lastly, we are almost certainly in the time of revelations. During Genesis 6000 years ago when God made the first Jew, God told his faithful that he would leave signs in the sky before great events. In the sky at the time was the exact sign that appeared on the 23rd September 2017.

As it is the only sign which reappears in the Bible it can be seen as the greatest and most important sign of all.

infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/thallus.html
lies
on pol?

Religion on itself isn't bad. But abrahamic religions are a plague on our society due to some of their teachings. A society needs a hand crafted religion to keep the retards in check and maintain a single identity.

>Prove me that you're a conscious being. Prove to me that you have self awareness and are sapitent. If you can't do that then why the fuck should I listen to you.

literal brainlet
businessinsider.com/animation-asteroid-hit-ocean-2016-12

Because jews and (((varg vikernes)))

>lies
>on pol?
Explain the Rabbi mate. Why would the Rabbi lie against his own interests?

>businessinsider.com/animation-asteroid-hit-ocean-2016-12
It was a lot bigger mate. A lot fucking bigger. There's records of severe flooding in Japan of all places at the time because the weather was disrupted so much.

> If you can't do that then why the fuck should I listen to you.
That's just ad hominem. Whether or not that particular user is sapient or not has nothing to do with the argument before you. The burden of proof is still on the claim to existence of God.

Abrahamic religions are the same as any other...

U have to learn to use christianity as a tool

Actually the burden of proof is on you to show you're not a p zombie otherwise I just disregard everything you say. Is that not the rational thing to do when faced with lack of evidence?

>Is that not the rational thing to do when faced with lack of evidence?
No, because of what I just said. Even if I were a zombie, that would have zero bearing on the validity of my argument. That is almost the definition of ad hominem, straight from our lovely board's everlasting sticky:
>attacking your opponent's [...] personal traits instead of engaging with their argument

>explain the rabbi
wich was the rabbi lie?

>a lot bigger
didnt you see the evaporation there would be a global cloud and no ocean before a tsunami
impossible for a meteor to cause a global tsunami

>Even if I were a zombie, that would have zero bearing on the validity of my argument
Actually it does because you need to be able to self reflect to make a valid argument. Do you think a computer can make a good argument?

>That is almost the definition of ad hominem
No it isn't you moron. See? That's an ad hominen, fuckwit. Saying that I can disregard your argument unless you can prove conclusively you're not a p zombie is supposed to guide you to the realization that there are lots of things in life you take for granted without the need for proof. And if someone calls you out on it you squirm like a worm trying to escape the logical conclusion

Again. I'll state it very clearly so a brainlet like you can understand. If we ONLY accept things that have hard evidence then show me the evidence you are NOT a p zombie. If you cannot then I must accept that you ARE a p zombie and your argument is just preprogrammed nonsense. If you disagree then explain why it's appropriate in this case to disregard the need for evidence

>wich was the rabbi lie?
That a supernatural eclipse that Christians claim to have happened didn't happen at all, and therefore leaving no reason to claim that it was an eclipse instead of that it didn't happen. He could've just asked gramps whether his dad mentioned experiencing an eclipse.

>didnt you see the evaporation there would be a global cloud and no ocean before a tsunami impossible for a meteor to cause a global tsunami

There might still be a shock wave after the evaporation. There was also a lot of ocean sediment from the period that was found not only in the middle east but also on the caucus mountains. There's a lot of evidence for near global flooding at that time.

Faith and meditation are good things and can be pillars of a quality life, but organized religion is the ponzi scheme to end all schemes.

>eclipse
thallus suposed records are forged in many cases so my guess is the eclipse actually didnt happen
there isnt even conclusive evidence for jesus let alone a supernatural eclipse at his death

>evidence for global flood
this would be another argument, that a meteor caused it is not possible
also the world as we now it wouldnt exist plant animals and humans wouldnt have been able to repopulate to current levels with a flood 4thousand years ago

already hundred of millions in china by 1500bc

this is actually a good argument
also proof is not evidence
and logically speaking you can conclusively prove nothing

i have no idea why someone decided to draw this, but i like it.

The great flood is widely accepted scientific fact now, not in the bilblical timeline but a great flood of that proportion did occurre as almost all cultures that were separated by tune and distance mention of it

grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1058334

>thallus suposed records are forged in many cases so my guess is the eclipse actually didnt happen
The Rabbis aren't thallus mate.

>there isnt even conclusive evidence for jesus let alone a supernatural eclipse at his death
What are the dead sea scrolls? Jesus studied with their authors when he was returning to Israel.

>also the world as we now it wouldnt exist plant animals and humans wouldnt have been able to repopulate to current levels with a flood 4thousand years ago

In the Orient people and animals were obviously able to survive in some places. The near east is the Biblical "world", it was where God's followers live and where the Nephillim dwelt.

The entire near east was submerged in the great flood, though.

Religion is a mental illness. It makes all kinds of silly claims based not on evidence, but on wishful thinking, it makes the most absurd and arbitrary demands of its followers, and threatens ludicrous punishment if those demands are not followed, and shows utter contempt for rational thinking and a never ending urge to impose itself not only on believers, but also onto nonbelievers.

Religion is transparently a racket intended to control, manipulate and exploit people, this should be obvious to anyone capable of the most minute amounts of critical thinking.

Despite the tendency of human beings to be credulous and uncritical fools, it still seems that the standards of rigour applied to religion are even lower than those applied to any other aspects of our lives.

Just because a delusion is a mass delusion doesn’t make it any less of a mental illness.

>Do you think a computer can make a good argument?
I don't see a compelling reason why not. This:
>you need to be able to self reflect to make a valid argument
desperately needs a citation. Your argument is questionable, and you provide no definition of "self [reflection]" besides.

> If we ONLY accept things that have hard evidence then show me the evidence you are NOT a p zombie
Again, not sure what "hard evidence" means, but I'll assume you mean something like conclusive proof, i.e. knowing beyond any doubt. This is an argument I never advanced. Brains in vats are enough to show that is an impossibly high standard for any knowledge.

>Saying that I can disregard your argument [...] is supposed to guide you to the realization that there are lots of things in life you take for granted without the need for proof
I have no idea what argument you are trying to forward here. Of course I can e.g. sit here and take for granted that my keyboard will not disintegrate beneath my hands, but there is still a highly persuasive argument to that effect that I rely on (based in physics and engineering).
I don't need to have it in my mind constant, true, but that doesn't mean it fails to exist. I _trust_ these
>things in life [I] take for granted without the need for proof
because I know that the proof exists, and I can go and dig it up. That's much different to faith - belief without evidence.

Anyway, I'm really done arguing about this (not even sure what anymore, tbqh) and I don't feel like digging out uni philosophy notes this late.

Religion makes people think about the afterlife, which we don't know exists, instead of passing our genetics onto future generations. It breeds complacency.

>instead of passing our genetics onto future generations.

‘Having children’(the words say it all) is the most egoistical and egotistical thing a human being can do. And to then come and try to whine about how unfair it is for some parents is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

I don’t care if the men or the women do the childrearing, that is up to them to sort out, both of them made a decision to have a child and they should have know what the were getting into.

In the end it is not about ‘men’ or ‘women’ should do this or that, it is about parents should be fucking responsible for their children. Period.

I am a man, and I wont take the bullshit from either men or women that whine about how hard is to raise kids. I don’t want kids, and if you got kids, it is your problem and you should deal with it.

>the rabbi
wich rabbi where i dont get this

> Jesus studied with their authors when he was returning to Israel.
this is fanfic

>In the Orient people and animals were obviously able to survive in some places. The near east is the Biblical "world", it was where God's followers live and where the Nephillim dwelt.
again no meteor could have caused this so you need another source of this flood
also millions of ppl all over east africa middle east to india(a lot here)

not to mention plant and animal life

If you got a degree in Philosophy you need to hand it back because your critical thinking skills are not up to snuff. Apart from apparently believing that automatons are capable of producing valid arguments you couldn't even get past step 1 of what I was going to explain to you.

You were supposed to notice that although you can provide no absolute definitive proof of you not being a p zombie we can use inductive reasoning to conclude you are not with a reasonable level of confidence (seriously, the fact you couldn't even reach this point using logic makes me think you have no uni level education at all, or just a very bad one).

Once we established that inductive reasoning is good enough for a lot of things I was going to point out there exists enough evidence to believe in the existence of a creator being that we can reasonably say there is one (this is a big deal in physics right now).

Is there conclusive proof God exists? No. Is there a level of evidence that we can just say "Yes it is very probable God exists"? Yes, there is.

Alas I was talking to a brainlet all along

grahamhancock.com/jayem1/

>Is there a level of evidence that we can just say "Yes it is very probable God exists"? Yes, there is.
hooooold

fuck off you sperg

the rabbi was in my first image you replied to on the eclipse

Jesus is historically documented and the dead sea scrolls are his new testament

And I'm not a meteor scientist, but I still think you're wrong

>grahamhancock.com/jayem1/
billions of litters of water just appear with a meteor strike
nice try but no

this image? can you quote the rabbi?

>almost impossible chance of us existing
compared to the chance of a god existing?

>Jesus is historically documented and the dead sea scrolls are his new testament
the absolute state of pol, where trolling by pretending to be retarded is normal.
... or were you pretending?

>what is ice age

jesus is not historically documented by any non christian source that is not based on christians accounts
dead sea scrolls do not contain a christian testament
i guess this facade of evidence searching can stop and you can return to faith only

We don’t. At least the sane ones don’t. I don’t want to impose any restriction on your freedom to practice. Please feel free and go. I actually respect the local priest because of the work he does. He does it for free while he works a comstruction job. My issue is with people that feel the need to force their ideology on us. The kind that want us to adopt their particular lifestyle. This kind of behaviour eventually leads to individuals rising to manipulate and control the masses for their own benefit. Which is why I stand behind separation of church and state. It’s the only logial answer and gives us the best of both worlds.

>a meteor melted all the ice in the world
>moses was an skimo
try again

Yeah be a muslim lover instead you fucking pagan cuck bitch.

PAGANS

EXPLAIN THIS

They have been tricked into thinking being anti-religion is the smart stance and in an effort to try and hide their stupidity they try to blend in with the 'smart' atheist crowd.

>Why do brainlets think religion is bad?
Because ill informed normies like you fail to differentiate between religion and a religious community. Religious communities are, by and large, alright

Religion means commitment to something ethereal and some brainless cannot even fathom this.

>this image? can you quote the rabbi?
can you go back and read the image, mate?

A'ight. The location of the scrolls were mentioned in the New testament though

>>what is ice age
a few thousand years early I reckon mate

and it also doesn't explain why ocean sediment was found on mt. Ararat