Saekano thread

ITT: Post yfw the date never happens

You guys are going to be BTFO and I'm going to enjoy it.

This counts as a date. It's what I look forward to the most in S2.

Utaha is worst girl.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

That counts as a missed opportunity to fuck each other's brains out.

Eriri is not a slut

They just got back together, so sex probably would be awkward and rushing into it. But it's a great opportunity down the line. Unfortunately that won't happened for obvious reasons.

This.

>Utaha
Literally who?

>having sex with the one you love means you're a slut

I guess Megumi is a slut then.

Probably the biggest slut in the series.

You reek of false flagger.

Utaha is fucking shit. She is the main reason the series is not living up to its full potential.

You reek of tsundereshitter.

Get their hopes up, get 'em up high
The harder they fall, the harder they cry

That title belongs to Utaha.

>inb4 calling out THK
>inb4 THKs meta reply ">everyone who hates my girl is THK"

There is nothing wrong with that. You, on the other hand, look, smell, and act like a false flagger.

>Whotaha #1 at anything
Nah Utaha is 3rd place like always. Cousin is #2 slut.

>There is nothing wrong with that.

I told you fags you blew your load early. Vol 11 was ultimately a MegumixTomoya failure. Megumi and Tomoya have no romantic feelings for eachother.

Are you kidding? Utaha's design and personality is built to be slutty.

>people think that there's something wrong with liking the best girl

I'll be the one laughing when they seal their relationship in Volume 12 with real sex.

I'll be the one laughing when Megumi brings Tomoya and Eriri closer like god hack Maruto planned from the beginning

Why are threads filled with Eriri crybabbies getting mad over everything? Are the Megumi fans laying low until S2?

Let me tell you, there better some heart fluttering Megumi scenes.

Oh I see. You're that guy. Carry on.

I'll make sure to screencap this to rub it in your face.

>Why are threads filled with Utahafags shitposting and getting mad at everything that doesn't praise Utaha and KM as best
FTFY.

Make sure to post it when it comes true

>Utahafag
Fixed. The rest are mad Eririfags (redundant, I know) feeding it.

>Utahafag
>it's singular when he wants it to be
How convenient.

Post yfw KM continues being the superior story for another month.

Megumi = Utaha = Eriri

Where are the others?

Volume 11 gave all the Megumifags a heart attack.

I'm sure the next volume will resuscitate them.

Let's be honest. Maruto shat the bed hard with the main story. It's going to be dragged out to hell before it reaches the predictable romantic destination. KM takes itself easy and doesn't pretend to be some pretentious harem with DEEP character development and that makes it more enjoyable to read.

>30+ chapters in
>barely any love triangle drama

No way is it the superior story.

Said no one ever.

>mfw Megumi gets an actual heart attack on vol 12 for being the flst boring slut that she truly is

Fat*

>Megumi quits being main heroine!? The circle is in crisis of disbanding, again -
>Tomoya gets a sudden phone call and cancels the long-awaited birthday date. He goes to a hospital. Put in an unexpected situation, Tomoya is faced with a serious decision.

I just hope it isn't rage-inducing.

[greentext]Megumifags[/greentext]
Megumi is worst girl. Eriri still the best.

Why are you quoting yourself IP never went up and suddenly this brand new Utahafag comes in.

>average Eririfag

Is this some advanced form of retardation?

Too blatant a scare.

Yes Utaha is up there when it comes to retardation

Except it did, but you're desperate to go by IP like it matters. Why is it now you're speaking up for Utahafags all of a sudden when such shitposts from Utahafags side has been raging on for weeks?

>Eririfags

>it isn't a watered down ripoff of WA2
That's a good thing.

Says anyone who has read WA2 and any of Maruto's works

>Eriri is still best
Yes.
>Megumi is worst
No. Utaha is WORST girl.

KM is the furthest thing from WA2, retarded secondaryfag. That's one of the reasons why it is inferior to Saekano, even more to WA2.

Eririfags do more damage to threads. You always have. You just find a new target and let loose. There's like one good Eririfag and it's not you.

Saekano is WA2 where Setsuna gets her well-deserved victory. That's awesome.

That's beautiful, if Megumi = Setsuna.

Bullshit. And you don't even know who I am, faggot.
>backpedal
>moving the goalpost
Way to go, apologist.

Saekano is shit compared to WA2. It has none of what made WA2 a masterpiece.

You could be just a little bit less obvious

I know who you are, you greentexting turbonigger. Your posting style gives you away. You're the worst of them all, looking for every opportunity to perpetuate some bullshit.

There are a few good Eririfags. You're not one of them.

KM has no drama, no tension, no real sense of conflict whatsoever. How Utahafags think it is better than the main story is beyond reason. It sure as hell is nowhere near WS2 for that matter.

Maruto sucks at writing LNs and tries too hard to pander to everyone. If he stuck to one girl and stopped trying to treat the series as a VN it would be a much better story. If you ignore Volumes 9 and 10 then Saekano can match up to WA2.

I can't wait for you Megumifags to get BTFO. I am so sick of your trolling and denial. Vol 12 will drive a stake in your heart.

You should just enjoy Megumi without trying to ship her with Tomoya of all people.

WA2*

Meant.

KM is actually more faithful to Maruto's style as writer. Saekano is nothing but a generic harem shit filled with characters that are worse rehashes of his previous works.

I'm not your boogeyman, asshole. It's funny though, you are the one forcing some Utahafag to be your boogeyman so you can excuse Utahafags for their god awful behavior in the past couple of months. I wonder who's the one perpetuating bullshit.

What are you referring to? In any event, we have a love confession routede dicated to his 1st love. Eriri got that and I'd say that beats any regular date.

No drama is betetr than shit drama, poor development and redundant arcs that are written only to extend the lifetime of the series.

See>more faithful to Maruto's style as writer.
No.

Utahafags are just cancer in general. We should exterminate all of them.

Honestly Megumifags are the worst. They are aggressive and shit on the other girls. They only care about their pathetic ship.

I liked it better when Megumi was just a bro to Tomoya with an enigmatic aura. Now she's just a boring haremette and Eriri's best friend for no conceivable reason. Maruto destroyed the series after volume 7.

>shit drama, poor development and redundant arcs

These only describe main series Utaha.

You truly know nothing about Maruto if all you get out of him is the hardcore drama in WA2 which Saekano sucks at imitating.

Enlightened us then, Mr. Maruto expert.

Maruto rushed things with V7 so he omitted their friendship development, then when its lifetime got extended he couldn't go back to fix things.

>boring haremette

Nah, her interactions are the best. They're just unbelievably sweet.

Utaha's drama is in the past. She doesn't need development as she's perfect as she is. Redundancy started with Eriri in volume 9.

Utahafags are delusional and wanking KM because their girl was first to be BTFO in the canon LN. That is why KM is being forced in recent threads.

No spoonfeeding for you, EOP-kun.

>kisses Tomoya
>is the only girl completely over him and his bullshit
She is best m8

WA2 is his critically acclaimed work. Drama, conflict, and tension are half the factors to his style. No matter how inferior Saekano is in those respects, it's still a lot closer than KM is.

In other words you can't. Got it.

Eriri didn't even get much screentime in V9. There was no development, it was just Tomoya fooling around writing. V9 was nothing happening, V10 was true redundancy.

>stole a kiss Tomoya by forcing herself onto him
>is the only girl Tomoya didn't have romantic feelings for
Loser.

You can look up his works on VNDB and read them, but that's your (impossible) work, EOP-kun.

Megumifags actually discuss the series. The fans of the other girls mostly fetishpost.

>>is the only girl Tomoya didn't have romantic feelings for
Oh wow. Like that matters. Enjoy your Eriri drama shitshow.

>delusional Utaha
>hates volume 9 because Tomoya wrote a scenario for her and it was a good one
Typical.

>bawwww
Butthurt.

>completely over him

Not true. She's still stuck playing his game.

The drama in Saekano is already better than KM as a whole. Maruto is going to finish off the drama between Megumi and Eriri and the rivalry with a bang.

Both novels are basically the same shit.

I hate both 9 and 10.

She had his entire freshman year to make him fall for her and she couldn't even manage that. Utaha's pathetic. To put it into perspective, Megumi managed it in a bit over six months.

Sure you do. You didn't even know that Eriri was barely in volume 9.

Yep. I'm looking forward to that. It might even gift us one last GS, which is always nice

>Maruto is going to finish off the drama between Megumi and Eriri and the rivalry with a bang.

Yeah, with trucks and hospitals. It's Kiminozo all over again.

Utaha doesn't even want him anyways. She was only using limp dick the impotent to help her career.