Blondes: the niggers of the white race

Our DNA is usually bonded in very many interesting and weird combinations. For some reason, the combination that leads people to be blonde is probably linked to lower IQ’s. The stereotype of the dumb blonde is true. I haven’t found any studies but I hypothesis blondes only have an average IQ of maybe 93. All great scientists have had brown hair. Same for great philosophers.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
accessecon.com/Pubs/EB/2016/Volume36/EB-16-V36-I1-P42.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Jake Paul a thing? His face is pretty average and his nose is quite crooked.

so stupid :D

OP is retarded

OP is jealous cause he's an ugly materialistic toad

sounds like jealosy to me

Ugly materialistic toad? Are you calling me a Jew? I don’t get it

It’s true though. It seems to be even more prevailing in blonde women. I’ve never met one who wasn’t a bimbo

> Blonde with poop brown eyes

Have you ever considered that true blondes are about, I don't know... 0.5%, tops,
of the global population and are therefore statistically bound to be underrepresented in most things?

I have an IQ of 123 and I'm a natural blonde

Fucking slave mentality- get over your resentment faggot.

this, plus a lot of poles is blond so there plummets your average

You know I’m being 60% tongue and cheek right? I even have borderline blonde hair. In the summer it usually is basically blonde. But it does seem like blonde haired people are dumber on average lol

It's everyday, bro!

sure thing muttt us blondes am i rite

his brother is way hotter and my girlfriend likes him more
shes a #logangster

Do you think they named him "Jake Paul" because of ME and Ron paul?

logan on the left

who do u think is cuter. i think jake looks more like a stereotypical wannabe popular high school faggot whos gonna end up nowhere good in life and logan looks like a cool college BRO whos gonna have 9 blue eyed white children and they're gonna save the white race

looks like you're just a hater who got dabbed on

Probably true, but not a problem. Everyone knows us brown haired whites do all the work, just give me a blonde blue eyed qt to take home and it's fine.

The smartest guy i know is a blond hair Chad.

Hitler wanted the aryan race to be blonde hair and blue eyed because it was the easiest group of whites to control.

who were the hardest to control

>bragging about a 123 iq
kek

That is because most blonde women aren't naturally blonde, they dyed their hair. Stupid women tend to gravitate towards hair dying and blonde is the most popular hair dye, hence the dumb blonde stereotype.

definitely true. What have blond haired people contributed to science? Every great inventor has dark hair. Every great leader has had brown hair. Vikings were white niggers rioting and looting. Most coal burners are usually blondes. Sweden is a cucked mess that hasnt contributed to a single war.

t. blue eye brown hair master race.

Anything over +1 SD is good you brainlet. But I’m sure the internet IQ test said yours was 250 and you believed it, right?

That was a lie made up by soviets. Hitler never cared about hair color

Brown hair is from Neanderthals.
I do not mind blondes, I would like a blonde wife.
within the white race the blondes are our spirit, while the orange and chestnut do the heavy lifting.

>Vikings were white niggers rioting and looting
Vikings weren't all blond m8.
this

He doesn't even have blue eyes

I can take your bitch in 123

logan is color blind and has blue eyes , jake paul has brown eyes

i disagree - but I will say that dude is a nigger in the profile pic

you think brown haired caucasians are a lot more?

Do non-whites see non-blue eyed whites differently from blue eyed whites? I don't see much just aesthetics, I kept thinking Justin Bieber has blue eyes. Plus recessive genes ruin that too.

That's because high nordics couldn't into civilization. They are basically niggers. The only non-niggers in the entire world are the descendants of Romans and Greeks.

>shitposts about blondes
>posts a guy with a dye job.

I'm not even blonde but this is retarded

Actually the dumb blonde stereotype was just subtle propaganda from jews (who almost all have very dark hair) trying to put down the shiksas for having blonde hair that they didn't have.

Just typical petty jewish bullshit

blonde man = disgusting, probably jewish
blonde woman = top tier

just imagine the blonde chad that fucked this dudes girlfriend lmao

This faggot looks like he could be frank mir's retarded brother.

>triggered spic detected
>I haven’t found any studies
gee i wonder why

no one cares faggot.

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
>The study of 10,878 Americans found that white women who said their natural hair color was blonde had an average IQ score within 3 points of brunettes and those with red or black hair.

>The study found that the average IQ of blondes was actually slightly higher than those with other hair colors, but that finding isn’t statistically significant, said Zagorsky, who works in the university’s Center for Human Resource Research (CHRR).

really make you think

accessecon.com/Pubs/EB/2016/Volume36/EB-16-V36-I1-P42.pdf

Abstract
Discrimination based on appearance has serious economic consequences. Women with blonde hair are often
considered beautiful, but dumb, which is a potentially harmful stereotype since many employers seek intelligent
workers. Using the NLSY79, a large nationally representative survey tracking young baby boomers, this research
analyzes the IQ of white women and men according to hair color. Blonde women have a higher mean IQ than women
with brown, red and black hair. Blondes are more likely classified as geniuses and less likely to have extremely low IQ
than women with other hair colors, suggesting the dumb blonde stereotype is a myth.

>Blondes are more likely classified as geniuses