youtube.com/watch?v=nalEbvXVEFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remove rap

We should have started killing these fuckers 15 years ago

Lil xan is Mexican yall dumbass

he's mexican lul

So just an average American then.

fentanyl

hes right, remove the merchant from the music industry. the rest will die off if you cut off the source. with no one publishing and promoting, it will all go away. you fucking wiggers saw how fast they locked up kanye.

Except for the average American doesn't have blue eyes like him

Kill nigger rap. if the black community rises out of this degeneracy (unlikely, unless there's a cultural movement created) , their attachment to this shit music will cease exist and thus the wigger will too

lace the benzos with fentanyl

Violence is the answer

This thread is a property of Gucci gang now motherfuckers get the fuck out of here

Legalize all drugs and let them get over it or die trying

Harvard dropout.

If we just treat wiggers as bad as we do actual niggers they will become normal functioning members of society

Sorry, but the man's not hot.

pretty good idea actually

> thinking legalization would increase the amount of drug fatalities
> being this much of a Jew-washed pleblet

Introduce them to actual niggers.

They will either be killed, imprisoned, red-pilled, or spend the rest of their lives being to their local gangbanger what Beavis & Butthead were to Todd. A win-win for us all.

lace xanax with fentanyl

Pills that have fetanyl. Make them over dose.

Is that you, OP?

t. sheltered virgin fag

Only high IQ can understand lil pump

This fool makes Gen z look bad just saying, dude's a fucking retard.

what wigger phase are we on now? They seem to be heavily promoting movie characters and personalities that have shitty tattoos all over their face.

MOMMA TO' ME LIIIII' PUMP WON'T BE SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

I TOLD DA BIIIIIIIII'H, I COU' MOOOOOOO' DEEEEEEE BRIIIIIIIIICKS

I personally find it hot.

>How to solve wigger epidemic?

Just drop them off with a bunch of real niggers.

Those lilly white, boi pussies will convert to 1488 in the span of a week.

Wiggers are nowhere near the cancer they were in the 2000s. They're an irrelevant sub-race now.

Put them in jail where they want to be, homie.

Did riff raff start the weird color hair trend with rappers?

Honestly I would consider myself a wigger from about the years 1998-2001 so it's very easy for the media to influence the retarded youth. Outside of a few random songs I've heard I don't think I can recall a famous song from the last 15+ years.

Who is this semen demon?

When did it become cool for wiggers to start cross dressing? I've noticed this alot recently.

No idea, I don't listen to trash.

Funny how Americans are the biggest proponents of the mutt meme

Idk the rappers born in the 80s and 90s have turned the genre upside down with a mesh of gay shit and hyper masculinity drug dealing type shit, it's hard to understand

I like how people are starting to think face tats are okay. They are not okay.

All rap is trash though.

wiggers exert masculinity to the drooling retarded female masses. they're saving the white race

just kidding but they're still better than soyboy t_dfags and they probably secretly love trump

He is underage you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8

LiL PEEP x Lil Pump

Kill whitey

>He is underage you faggot

Did you just assume my age?

I am trans-clover gender so you can fuck off.

wiggers are actually superior and more alpha than the new soyboy epidemic, but still stains. big laughs

His hair looks like the mop that cleaned up that slurpee

there is probably an army of PR people keeping track of all the trends. you'd probably see it slowly creep in years ago, but if you dont pay attention it looks like it appears out of nowhere

youtube.com/watch?v=PuGQuLrDtGU

I'm not a wigger, but i listen to $uicideboys while i drive around. They're literally the only rap I actually like, they just so happen to be white.

Lil xan, Lil peeep, lil pump, they're all fucking faggots. $uicideboys are the only good white rappers in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbLxnSaGhVM

> he thinks it's a slurpee

STOP STEALIMNG MY CULTURE

This. I actually listened to rap until recently but just aggressive type stuff that kind of gives vibes similar to hardcore music so there's pros and cons but it's still super degenerate.

lil xan is a spic

Honestly, I'd rather young people go back to being Japanophiles, extremely into anime/manga, Japanese cultural artifacts spread abroad (music, food, a few phrases like "kawaii," and even history and martial arts for the more serious among them), like so many of them were for the 2000s.

t. low Iq non rick and morty watcher

Exterminate wiggers

> only good rappers in 2017
> posts cringe-tier music for edgelords

You can always rely on the leaf to drop a complete shit post.

You don't. It's all of gen z. No I'm not kidding. I got kids. All gen z listens to is hip hop and rap. The whole lot of them.
I'm not sure if that's the only thing new Jews are pushing these days or what. But it's like the only music that exists for them.

free x

Lmao yall spics all need to be killed.

Your whiter than the anglo saxons

Ovens.

Fuck off weeb lil pump and Gucci gang is gonna fuck you up ESKEETIII

Despite the fact they're trash and completely copped Bones

>remove niggers

I'm old and out of the loop these days, but guys like this lil pump fellow? lol, I'm just glad to see the fag epidemic has infested nigger culture now. Like it's cool to appear like someone who just got a train ran on them in a bath house disco and dressed in random clothes picked out from a thrift store. Niggers are fucking stupid, and if ((they)) wanted, could get them to wipe themselves out just for telling them it's cool to do so.

> tfw he was released 6+ months ago

Rap is some of the only mainstream hypermasculine music out there.
>use rap to sway aggressive young men into a neofascist movement,
All these guys are red pilled deep down.

Yeah I'm 21 so I'm somewhat aware of gen z being myself on the border and yeah it's fucking insane.
Pretty much it's the only thing they consider cool and anything else is gay or just whack except for some like hardcore edm but that might die out idk

Agreed, rappers are the only people still calling each other faggots as an insult.

>Despite the fact they're trash and completely copped Bones

I like bones too, but $uicideboys actually has better songs imo. $uicideboys produce an amazing song every month, bones is good but slower.

youtube.com/watch?v=9R1JLYRBoK8

I dunno.. I noticed it this year. I used to like rap, until Trump won and it all went to shit. I don't find the 2015 rap to be very cross-dressy. It's kind of a 2017 thing, I'm sure it's related to the pill popping culture that replaced the weed culture of the 2000's.
Kinda starts with this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=CZa2lY9CFyM

fucking gen z listens to some gay ass shit too

They take their pussy ass upper middle class rappers very seriously

t. G59 promotional intern

Fuck off with your faggot ass suicideboys, bitch.

What is gen z is that like 15 20 year olds?

$$ are boring to listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Theyll stop thinking its cool when their hottest girls are roasties and everyone is brain dead from drugs and (((schooling)))

Its kinda up for debate but I like to characterize it as people who don't remember 9/11 happening

Kooda is better

guns, money, women.
They are chads.

Truly sad when some autistic beaner who just screams into the mic surpasses you, but you're absolutely right. This is better than suicideboys.

Lmao they aren't boring, gummo is a good song tho for getting hype.

Fuck you too bitch, lil peep is fucking dead cus that little faggot bitch od'd on heroin fuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nalEbvXVEFo

Yeah I think it's basically like the little kids right now to like 19 year olds idk though it's not really official some say it starts in 95 and some say 2000 so not sure.

Wiggers was a 90s / 00s thing

It’s anout being drug addicts. Weed isn’t the hip drug anymore it’s xans, codeine, molly etc. All the new rappers that are suddenly (((hot))) are promoting the use of drugs that are killing white Americans. Really makes you think

suicidefags
>pop pills
>kill myself
>depression
>slit my wrists

in every single fucking track

> actually listening to suicideboys

underraped

They litterlly just copied Bones. He even goes on Sup Forums

Genocide.

so...

Based Peep poster.

For real though:
Bones > Lean > Peep > $b

make them all get tatts of Anne frank on their face?

That's because they're dumb niggers.

lil wop