New Mexico School Shooter Was a Sup Forumstard

Have we really addressed this yet? The guy who shot up Aztec High was a literal Sup Forumstard. Not just 'ideologically' one of us, someone who came to parallel our worldview through Stormfront or The Right Stuff, but a literal user who posted here.

He namechecked us in videos he posted on Youtube. There's not even any ambiguity, like Chris Mercer and /r9k/. He came here, he learned our philosophy, he didn't get the memo that we're a board of peace, and he shot two Mexicans.

If he had a higher bodycount we'd doubtless get shoa'd. As it is this will probably sink back under the radar, but the question remains. How do we stop our retarded boardmates from doing wacky lone-wolf bullshit and bringing everybody down on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/or1g1nal1ty
youtube.com/user/barajara/videos
thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he could have killed higher rank hook-nosed bankers and politicians instead of two mexican guys who where in the united states because of the shitty country where they where born

Jesus fucking Christ is every American poster here a mongrel

t. fbi-user

kek

link to the posts in the OP pic?

.the shitty country their race produced*

has Sup Forums found his Steam username yet? Willing to bet that review was the shitfest that was the latest wolfenstein

more Sup Forumsiticians should write manifestos and go on killing sprees

it provides lulz for the rest of us

Do you have any idea how well known Sup Forums is, nigger?
>Murderer posted on Sup Forums
>Murderer drank water

It's no longer a secret club.

topkek

if anything, this proves that namefags are going to fuck shit up for all of us. if not through shootings, they'll do so through larps. we need to purge the namefags

Sup Forums is a board of peace. It stands for ''People Only Love''

Hitler drank water.

If you drink water, you are Literally Hitler.

Reminder that shooting kids is ultra degenerate. Not one of us. If you're going to be a suicidal degenerate at least target the people pulling the strings, not a bunch of kids.

twitter is one of the worst for this. There are rw twitter accounts who literally make school shooting animaiton and music.

/ourguy/

steamcommunity.com/id/or1g1nal1ty

Cianiggers.
These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.

>tfw I am Hitler

>steamcommunity.com/id/or1g1nal1ty
Is this guy a Russian or American?

I thoguht 4chin was a secret cluib like something awful

that's the shooter's account. he was just larping as a russian.

proof that gay steam profiles are indicative of sociopathy

We don't give a fuck about policing imbeciles on a free anonymous message board and punching right, that's how.

Leftists shot up CONGRESS and it's memory holed.

You don't put yourself in a position of responsibility over what insane stupid people do on the Internet.

The left doesn't do this shit, only the 'principled' right.

You meme down every left political position as usual. You lament that they have throttled the public freedom down to such a state that idiots feel compelled to do things like this as their only way to change things, which is the fault of leftists, but you generally fucking ignore it.

Thanks, drive through.

>Leftists shot up CONGRESS and it's memory holed.
That's a point. I didn't see an exhaustive list of every left-wing site Hodgekinson ever frequented, in fact they scrubbed his social media as best as they could before the authorities confirmed his name. Meanwhile they're positively salivating to out Atchison as an alumnus of Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, Encyclopedia Dramatic, and Kiwi Farms (whatever the actual fuck that is).

I think right wing people have a predilection to assume positions of responsibility, because we're predisposed to understand responsibility. And the press is taking full advantage of that.

There does seem to be a huge emboldening lately. Let's see what happens Monday.

Correct

>the 21-year-old New Mexico resident lived a prolific life as a white supremacist, pro-Trump meme peddler
>volunteered as a SysOp at EncyclopediaDramatica
>On Steam, Atchison used the reviews section to criticize Wolfenstein games
>In a review of Doom II, Atchison referred to the Columbine shooting as “LOLumbine.”
>posted an explicit sexual reply endorsing Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath, a failed mass shooter
>On YouTube, Atchison admitted he posted on Sup Forums
>Atchison had also posted on Blockland.us
>more than 40 usernames
>He also went by “School Shooter” and “Future Mass Shooter.”
>In his final days, Atchison used “Sam Hyde” as his display name
>started a Steam group called the Anti-Refugee Club
>posted a comment on a gaming forum asking users where he could get “a cheap assault rifle” for a mass shooting
>On the website Think Atheist, Atchison titled his sole post “Stuck in a Rural Redneck Town”
>outlines his floundering career and social life
>applied to fast-food restaurants and dollar stores and was rejected
>hadn’t had friends since childhood
>Over 230 people viewed the post. No one responded.

i would like to formally apologize for ever discouraging any kekistan memelords from going postal in the past because this is the funniest shit i have read all year. i cannot wait for the next one.

>image courtesy Aesthetic Autism

Everyone here needs to stop saying hateful things against normal jews, blacks, and woman, so there won't be any more crazy shooters, but fuck sjws and commies

he just wanted to shoot some people and an hero

what about tranny phantom oe Caleb sharpes videos

This

>Less than a month before his school shooting spree, Addison wrote:
Come on how are you going to leave me hanging like that

What happens monday?

>Athiest Stuck in a Rural Redneck Town
>hates refugees
What is with Godless people being trigger happy lately? Same as the shooter of the Texas church. I thought the vast majority of atheists were left-wingers

My. God.

Scrub a few minor details, and he's me.

theres more ideology here than you think you god damn heathen

Hitler digits checked, but all violence (except self-defense) is degenerate. Non-violence is the true redpill

I know that kid...
Comped his sushi

I live in Farmington NM. When they bury him I'm gonna go rub my big gay commie balls on his tombstone.

It's what he would have wanted.

if only he'd kill the pedo spammer too

also most of us dont show our power level in public, sure we have this ideology but most of us dont act on it and especially to the letter

>counter-signaling the shooting
Sieg! Rest in peace Parker.

Probably because it would have been discovered he was mainly visiting reddit twitter facebook etc

>Encyclopedia Dramatica
lmao

Take pictures and make a thread

>Leftists shot up CONGRESS and it's memory holed.
>You don't put yourself in a position of responsibility over what insane stupid people do on the Internet.
>The left doesn't do this shit, only the 'principled' right.
>You meme down every left political position as usual. You lament that they have throttled the public freedom down to such a state that idiots feel compelled to do things like this as their only way to change things, which is the fault of leftists, but you generally fucking ignore it.

Finally found the perfect post.

Man, why y'all love to shoot people up so much?
Like, god damn, do you really feel that entitled to the lives of others, just because you lead a shitty one?

what did he mean by this?

Hey that's me (:

damn this is my dude

looks like a retard
i hope he rots

Sounds like you have a great destiny waiting for you. Post your manifesto on the Blockland forums, call yourself Sam Hyde, and shoot up your school. There is no higher honor.

Reading more about this guy is really starting to creep me out because of the similarities.

I think I should get back on the SSRIs.

>us
>our

who?...I don't identify with the majority sentiment here that's for sure

Sup Forums has become a poster child for drinking the kool aid, people here believe and rally behind absolutely anything that fits their narrative, which is low-IQ shit.

He posted on the encyclopedia dramatica forums as Satanicdruggie, have fun.

that kid is the spitting image of the beady eyed anglo

Here's his Youtube. He had good taste in games. youtube.com/user/barajara/videos

reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

>no memetabs

i honestly hope more people die because of autistic shit that is posted on the anime website

I don't think that qualifies for an FBI tip, little overboard, almost funny- but only almost.

PROTIP: whenever a post uses "us" to refer to Sup Forums collectively, it was written by a leddit memelord supreme and he's going to screencap your reply for /r/The_Donald

>kiwifarms
ah, no wonder he lit up some spics

I honestly always thought it would be that Bayarae420 guy who'd go on a killing spree some day.

That faggot was a Sup Forumstard and you know it.

based as fuck
we need more of this
fan the flames

Hello CIA

where'a my paycheck

>where'a

Italian-ism intensifies

up'a you but'a

dark kek

>2 dead

literally who

>>In his final days, Atchison used “Sam Hyde” as his display name
HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

I call bullshit.

>>In his final days, Atchison used “Sam Hyde” as his display name
ok so now we know he got away with it AGAIN

We've endured worse.

this idiot didn't realize Sup Forums is satire

>thinking Sup Forums is satire

>it’s racist to be offended by the mass murder of your own race in gameplay
?

the satire is also satirical

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites

The full article if anyone wants to read it, it's pretty funny desu.

Not surprising, many elements of the left as well as law enforcement and intelligence agencies come here to try to demoralize us with their shitposting, and their honeypots like Spencer. Nobody made them do this, I think they just enjoy it and need an enemy. All they’ve really done is normalize extreme racism, anti-semitism, holocaust denial, and drive tens of millions to the far right.

Good job you literal affirmative action niggers. Most of us will never violently act out but we will structure our remaining lives to fighting white genocide and staying Jew wise.

You over shilled and lost. Nice game.

K Tom

The absolute state of the West

Too bad a Berniebro stabbed and killed 2 people and then a second Berniebro shot up congress.

Well for starters, stop calling for the day of the rope, stop calling for a civil war, stop shilling against public education, stop talking about lynching all niggers and kikes..

Basically, go back to being a tongue-in-cheeck offensive board like we used to be and stop pretending like we are a political movement for white ethno nationalism.. Otherwise, this will become more frequent.

If I ever go on a tism rampage I'll make sure to legally change my name to sam Hyde first.

what a retard should have joined the military

The one that stabbed and killed two people was a Sup Forumstard, and the other dude shot a congressman, not congress, and just because he shot a republican doesn't mean he was a berniebro..

nice deflection though.. I'm sure alot of people will fall for that.

t. shlomo sheklegrab

NAZI LARPING IRL

STORMFAG LARPER THEY SAID

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks better run better run faster than my LARP

>atheists
I knew fedoras would be the death of me

>new mexico shooting
this happened like a week ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA kek

>He also went by “School Shooter” and “Future Mass Shooter.”
Lol I wonder if he knows about this

>On the website Think Atheist, Atchison titled his sole post “Stuck in a Rural Redneck Town”
Gay, but a lot of people go through an edgy atheist faze