any thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=_4zXI0X8Brc any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3HOLo_BBdQ
liveleak.com/view?i=6bf_1509811631
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, I think you're a faggot

7deltas ugh. Really shitty NODs.

It seems our old territory has embraced the art of shooting muslims,THEY GROW UP SO FAST

terrorists funded and armed by the CIA

ISIS was created by the US this is common knowledge
how bluepilled are you?

Marawi was punishment for Duterte realigning Philippines away from USA

Duterte himself said the CIA was trying to get rid of him

kicks out obamas glowniggers, gets invaded by isis. the seaniggers have figured out what helicopters are really for. god bless them.

/ourguys/

That´s probably what western Europe will be like in a few years.

How the hell did they take the city in the first place, and why is it bombed the fuck out. Did not realized that Islamist problem was that serious in Philippines

do they still bury their ammo so they can leve early?

It's pretty surreal that this generation is going to be the first to have every bit of conflict documented in HD thanks to the advent of cheap drones and GoPros. Strange times. Also, watching those terrorists get lit up was pretty sweet.

Would probably be for the best, .maybe the average Euro will toughen up afterwards

>any thoughts?
MOAR

Marawi City is our only official Islamic metropolis, so Daesh sympathizers and foreign scum got through unnoticed.
but believe me, if Marawi fell ALL of Mindanao will fall and we would have a daily /philippinesgeneral/ here in 4chinz

>Indonesia approx 224 million mudslimes

Only a matter of time till there is an extreme jihadi chimp out there

>tfw living in Mindanao

That was pretty intense footage. Kind of figures why it took them so long despite it being such a small city.

The first 2/3rds were largely just fluff footage... aka "propaganda" footage... with some after action footage tacked on.

Actual real firefights don't lend themselves to easily captured action footage

youtube.com/watch?v=C3HOLo_BBdQ

liveleak.com/view?i=6bf_1509811631

Ching is alive! But he kept saying something which wasn't translated to English. "Aray! Aray! Aray!", which means, "ouch! ouch! ouch!"

Hillary Clinton, maybe.
But Hiillary Clinton is not the US.

it's still muslims that join them........

obviously there are demented dune coons out there but its been known for a very long time the US supports terror groups.

I ain't doing shit unless I get some preteen pussy
>god and country
works for superstitious gooks, I guess