Tower of God

Welp, SIU finally revealed Baam's past and his connection with Zahard.

Also foreshadowing about what Karaka's going to do with White.

Chapter 238
>Preview: imgur.com/a/5AbZJ
>Translation: pastebin.com/eDrQud8P

Chapter 239
>Preview: imgur.com/a/iH8O9
>Translation: pastebin.com/JYdxhHYy

Chapter 240
>Preview: imgur.com/a/vKZWs
>Translation: pastebin.com/qUgN4e3N

>Suddenly an outer god

Looks like he's an actual god this time and Enryu is his messenger

>Garam : After hearing she had her child, Zahard found and killed the baby under her eyes.
Dude

Enryu looks way less menacing than I thought he would look.

He summoned 9000+ baangs though.

He's like Baam, cute on the surface but deadly.

Thanks OP

So he is the son of one that made a contract and one that didn't and born inside the tower... does that make him a regular or Enryu giving him the thorn or w/e made him an irregular by proxy? My brain fucking hurts

It's confusing because the baby got killed by Zahard in the tower, but (supposedly) resurrected outside the tower by the outside god.

It could be because of the resurrection outside the tower that did it. Or it could be the outer god's power.

The Thorn is just an instrument to kill Zahard.

It's still unclear who Rachel is in all this. At least her dream doesn't sound so retarded anymore, but I don't see why she cares about Baam's mom's dream.

By how I interpreted the translation Rachel was some sort of aide to Arlen and was always jealous of his "fate".

Whatever the case looks like we are gonna most of the remaining pieces of the story by the end of the arc.

She was probably some brat that got picked up by Baam's mom during her journey outside of the tower.

Considering she knew hinted that she knew Baam's real past and the like.

Honestly she's pretty fucking twisted to want to copy Arlen to the point of fucking over the child of the woman she obsesses over.

Haven't followed this series since that somewhat dumb tournament arc at the workshop(I think that was the name) anything interesting happened since then.

Actually the I haven't followed any webtoons in a long while. Are Magi(magician? The one with Edermask) and Kubera still decent/worth catching up on.

>Also foreshadowing about what Karaka's going to do with White.

Is this anything other than giving him the floor of death souls?

You sure are desperate to shill your gookshit on Sup Forums.

Uhh no. Most gookshit is garbage. Like one of the most popular ones, I think the name is Noblesse, is absolute garbage. People eat that shit up, but its absolutely crap. Most of them are like that. Even ToG has decent world building but the art is crappy. Honestly the other two I mentioned are the same way, decent characters and worldbuilding but the art is garbage.

You can be paranoid about shilling if you want, but I was honestly asking in case anyone who follows either series(or even ToG) could answer.

Karaka is telling Hell Joe and his team that with the new people coming into the tower, they'll be able to get their souls back and escape the Floor of Death.

Meanwhile, Karaka told Haoqin that if he got into the Room of Souls and devoured the tens of millions of souls within, he could break free from the Hell Train without relying on the last clone.

Rachel seems rightly suspicious of Karaka's intentions.

Was the Black March meant for V?

Noblesse is 100% pure, unadulterated crap. It talks about the shit taste of the fags reading on webtoons, but ToG has been sublime of late.

Killed a bunch of characters, that one white dude (Hoaqin) who shows up is a fragmented piece of a slayer who eats souls to gain power and was the villain of the arc after that. Karaka (another slayer) wants to help him and fought Yuri, revealing he can revive from death and is somewhat on par with high rankers.

Prince and the one silver haired dude way back from the start of Season 2 died as a result of Wangnan screwing up so Wangnan defected to protect the little girl (Miseng), his last surviving teammate.

Noblesse is the most repetitive shounen-style fighting series I have ever read. It puts shit like fairy tail to shame

Kubera is great.

So Baam is a God? Holy shit.

Goddamit Zahard, you could have as many wives as you want and yet you obssed with this one bitch.

>This guy slaps your gf's ass with a blast of shinsoo

What do you do?

>his last surviving teammate
Don't forget the flame turtle, she transferred to Baam's team and was assumed KIA after getting obliterated by pic related until we found out she was alive and recovering under the care of Urek Mazino.

Also Rak was in the group that was assumed KIA by the attack, but now he's just MIA. Of course SIU would never kill off Rak.

>implying I have a gf

So who is Baam exactly? He was killed as a baby and resurrected by some god outside the tower and now he has a magical destiny? Did I get that right?

He's essentially ToG Jesus....

Scrape the remains of my gf off the wall.

>samefag

Destiny? More like path of vengeance.
And If this is all true Zahard has it coming. What a dick.

I don't know about the magical destiny but yeah

Still it's fucking retarded Luslec didn't tell this shit to him and let those FUG fuckers almost kill him multiple times

He could be ToG Jesus if he wanted to be. The question is whether he really wants to do it.

His mother intended him to be an instrument of revenge, but Baam is usually reluctant to take vengeance for others.

To be fair, would Baam have believed it at the time? Probably would have back fired.

And he probably didn't let the FUG factions do anything. IT's just that the other factions are sneaking around and doing shit on their own. Particularly Karaka's.

idk, still think it was a better choice than threatening to kill all the friends of your saviour

Considering he was still obsessed with Rachel.. He needed time. Hell, Garam pretty much said he's only now ready to hear SOME of his past. What the fuck is the rest if this is what he's ready for now.

I burned out before the hell train part, is it worth catching up to?

Yeah, the pace has picked up and they're finally at the Floor of Death.

Also SIU finally killed non-fodder characters.

yeah, Hell Train arc isn't that bad past Train City, Floor of Death has been great so far

Name hunt station was great at least.
>killed non-fodder characters.
Honestly I expected those two to go earlier than they did.

Yes.

This whole reveal of Baams past was retarded as fuck, dropped

bye.

So now we know of three sons of Zahard?

No Baam is the son of Viole(?) and Arlen Grace, killed by Zahard and 'resurrected' outside the Tower by 'God'.

When will you learn you fucking autist that this gook garbage doesn't belong in Sup Forums?
Fuck off!

Calm down.

Like this wasn't thought of before

Best Girl

So what about Urek? Is he a God too?

No, Baam isn't a god either.

Enryu isn't.

Phantaminum is though.

Baam is. The outer god resurrected him and put himself inside Baam, with the thorn used for recognition.
I would have preferred if Baam was just one of Xahard's friends rather than a kid.

>put himself inside Baam
[[[citation needed]]]

The pastebin?

Bump

It doesn't say the god put himself though, just the power of a god.

So is there any guesses on Hwa Ryun's role in all of this?

We know now that Rachel had some sort of connection with Baam's mother(?), and now we know that Hwa Ryun's race is from the same floor in which Baam was supposedly raised.

Maybe they are going to explain why Hwa Ryun is so focused with helping Baam now?

>No Baam is the son of Viole(?) and Arlen Grace, killed by Zahard and 'resurrected' outside the Tower by 'God'

So since he is technically a case of necromancy himself, maybe that is the reason why all those souls could be shoved into him without issue? He is already a container for the outer god's power, so I'm assuming taking in all those souls during his beatdown on White was due to that too.

Hya Ryun is definitely part of the FUG that want Baam to accept his role normally without his friends dying. I am assuming his teacher, the branch Ha member, was one of the neutral parties.
I'm more interested in Urek now. His red eyes and mystical abilities; is he another person who received the Outer god's blessing? The guardian in the rice cooker stated that Zahard had the same vast power within him too. Is it just that the people from outside are that powerful innately?

>So since he is technically a case of necromancy himself, maybe that is the reason why all those souls could be shoved into him without issue? He is already a container for the outer god's power, so I'm assuming taking in all those souls during his beatdown on White was due to that too.
No clue. So far as I can tell (or am concerned) He's Expy Jesus with a revenge kick....or at least, that's what he's "meant" to be. His "destiny" as Garam explained it to him.

>So since he is technically a case of necromancy himself, maybe that is the reason why all those souls could be shoved into him without issue? He is already a container for the outer god's power, so I'm assuming taking in all those souls during his beatdown on White was due to that too.
No clue. So far as I can tell (or am concerned) He's Expy Jesus with a revenge kick....or at least, that's what he's "meant" to be. His "destiny" as Garam explained it to him.

Who's the best girl and why is it Yuri Ha Zahard?

>Is it just that the people from outside are that powerful innately?

People that can open the door to the Tower themselves are. They are just super gifted with Shinsoo and were supposed to be the ones climbing the Tower in the first place.

Red eyes with black hair

Also tall.

So, according to the raws, there are 3 pieces of the Thorn. We know Baam has one piece and that another is somewhere on the FoD, but where's the last piece? Am I the only one confused by this?

No, it's just that everyone else are manlet tier.

Either Hell Joe is pretending to have it and can't find it, or they had it since a while ago and their conversations are about the last piece somewhere on the FoD.

Two best girls.

Where are all the valentine drawings at?

You mean fanmade? SIU made this one . That's about it.

Wasn't Enryu supposed to be the one to "gift" the Thorn to Baam? Maybe he has the last piece?

Did you have a seizure while typing? It seems you really messed up on spelling Hwa Ryun.

I'll forgive you though, since it seems like a common mistake.

Try Wind Breaker (mondays). Street cycling never has been cooler.

If Baam was so strong, why did he even need the Spear of Enryu?

It killed a Guardian. Nuff said.

I honestly kinda think the 'bowl' that had such prominence early in S2 is actually the missing piece, but I could definitely see Enryu keeping it to himself. I just find pretty annoying that this last piece is a complete afterthought.

This is actually a big issue I have with the plot right now -- almost none of the power Baam uses seems to be his own. While I kinda like his 'sponginess', the bulk of S2 has felt like a never-ending Christmas of external power-ups for him.

>not Garam
I really like her jacket

>Hwa Ryun will never condescendingly hand you a valentine

why even live senpai

She's a cunt

Hey mods, is there a reason you're not deleting this thread or at least moving it somewhere it belongs like you do with other threads?

Some people like being bullied, user-kun

You're a cunt.

Well in the spoilers one of the girls seems to say:

"Are you friends of Lord Jue Viole Grace"

Meaning that his family must be very important to them that could also mean why she´s always helping him.

She´s the girl who the royal family ask to help their son to socialize, but the girl ends up bulling him and the parents are okay with that.

hell joe has it maybe? The red thingy around him seems to be rather thorn-like

What still doesn't make sense is how FUG treated Baam, while knowing this.

My personal guess? Arlen and the guy they worship as a god (Mustang or Lurche or whatever his name is) set it up for the 'eventual return' of her son. After all, their goal is, quite convienantly, his 'destiny'. So its likely they were ste up as a 'support base'. The question is, is Garam part of that 'support base'. Cause right now, its hard to tell. She might be a freelance person, but she seems friendly enough. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop (meaning, the next backstab)

FUG is only a monolith when it comes to killing Zahard. Otherwise there are factions. Like Karaka doesn't give a shit about Baam other than melting him down to a weapon. And it's not like many of FUG is even likely to know about Baam's actual story and role.
It does seem like Luslec tries to side with Baam though, Jinsung always puts in a good word too.

Jinsung is in the neutral faction definitely.

Nigga FUG is not some unified organization.

>redheads everywhere on the floor of death
Oh, so they're all descended from Enryu. Lineage man.

Is this Enryu?

Yeah that's Enryu.

>FUG

It wasn't FUG really, it was mainly Karaka's faction that really treated Baam like shit. There are multiple groups within FUG that seem to have their own agendas.

Notably, Ha Jinsung seems neutral but leaning in Baam's direction. Luslec (the leader) appears to be on Baam's side considering the whole name thing too. The cunt from the 2nd floor was pretty cruel but it seemed like they were just desperate to keep Baam in their clutches.

Basically, most of the shitty stuff we've seen is from the people who didn't put their faith in Baam. While there are elements in FUG that legit want him as a Slayer.

>Korean shit is allowed
>but japanese LN's aren't
Mods are a lot of retarded faggots

It's not allowed. The gook shhills in this thread have been purposely samefagging and bumping their dead thread every time it reaches page 10.

They were the ones that spammed two gook threads two days ago as well

Based OP

How many shinsoo blasts?

Same, Baam with Rachel

Is there a ToG thread every week?

>Baam is the next Zahard
Don't do this SIU, he has an army of semon demons lusting for his cock that keeps expanding.

If his fetish is homely bitches he can just find some plain jane in the outer level who doesn't try to kill him.