youtube.com/watch?v=YHgWycM--zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she refused my offer of marriage and will now die alone

BBC

she's always been a stupid, retarded, bitch

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty ages like a beast

She's blackpilled since she seemingly thought Trump would start building the wall starting day one. Also probably thought Mexico would give the US a blank check to pay for it.

She stayed on the Trump train, while you and Trump got off.

stuff

She fell for the career meme :(

She lost an eyelash from her right eye.

> what happened
she likes Romney dude

hi nigger

Coulter is more based than all of nu/pol/

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E

Unironically this.

she can't find a good goy to suck her benis

Poor Coulter, she’s actually more based than a lot of people give her credit for. She’s a little more than the average JudeoCon

>one-line writing prompt one-post
>meme flag
Oliver Willis, stop obsessing, she will never be yours.

final stage of menopause
>sagedd

Also I would give her the d to cheer her up

found a picture of (you)

Trump curse....

just another closeted conservative like limbaugh and The Savage Weiner

He's going crazy. It happens to most trannies eventually.

>She has been battling Leftists for decades
>She was doing it before all edgy Sup Forums faggots
>She regrets not having White children
>Before 2018 is over she will 1488 name the Jew

Comcast got what they wanted so they stopped paying her to talk shit.

Yeah she's starting to come off a little bit bitchy that her children will never see the American Reich.

Did something happen to her?

Shee needs dis BBC up her ass

deep

I feel bad for a woman

>Be born into influential family
>Be pretty and smart
>Believes feminist lies
>Marries career instead of a man
>No man ever measures up to her standards
>grows old and decrepit
>Has seen her friends fulfilled with children and grandchildren
>Finally realizes that she wasted the prime years of her life building her career
Sad story man.
Feminism was a mistake.

*for the woman

>implying she hasn't redpilled millions of Americans on immigration
You don't need women like her to have children. She's doing more than raising a single white family ever could.

>her fucking goddamn fingers!

ET go home

Childless spinster white whore. Or do I repeat myself?

Checked. She's paying the toll.

Maybe if she persued getting married and having a family instead of being a fake conservative talking head she would be much happier.

But congrats on your career, I bet you made a lot of money, have fun dying alone.

FEMKULT = AIDS

She realized that she was played like a fiddle by zionists like the rest of us.

shit sux man

Great way of putting it.

Relatable, desu.
>tfw no single gf

She's furious that Marco Jewbio put a provision in the tax bill to send payments to shitskins for producing niglets. She has always been about free markets/property rights, and now she is about keeping skitskins out of the country. So taking more of white people's property to give to shitskins pisses her the fuck off. I don't blame her. I hope somebody slashes Jewbio's throat when CW2 starts.

She doesn't want to. Besides, she is the most influential pundit in America. Ann Coulter is a gift from God we should accept while secretly knowing we don't deserve it.

>to send payments to shitskins for producing niglets
wat
Isn't EBT enough?

She went full blown 1488 once menopause hit

I would bust a nut so deep inside her

she is not very bright, she is the embodiment of the pseudo white american larping as a smart european. Her capability to be intelligent is eclipsed by her irrational racism as she believes that she is better than everybody else- which in the end is a feminst redneck mentality. the worst.

Fuck you. For real fuck you. Call me anything except a commie, you piece of shit, you must be very stupid not to have any other argument than to call me a commie. Think and please use your tiny maple brain to think, why a third positionist would consider ann a retard? I f you cannot get this idea maybe you have to go to your hillbilly farm or uts internet equivalent: plebbit

This.

BBC sperm infected her brain.

t. triggered commie

>fucking a leather wrapped skeleton
wtf is wrong with you.

She really, really hates spics

Nothing. She's the original alt-right thot before there ever was an alt-right except what separates her from Southern and Lahren is the fact she knows her fucking shit. So much so, I don't even fucking care that she flaunts she's a "coalburner" or whatever. She's knowledgable as fuck and is one of the few people who stood their ground as Trump went dicking around with decisions and bipartisan shit.

She's so damn knowledgable, she's hot as hell to me. I find it hilarious you will NEVER find her on Hannity's talkshow or TV program because of how much crap she's talked about Trump since he's taken office. 10/10 woman.

This guy summarized what I said in like ~10 words.

>being this mad

She did call out the Juice on Twitter.

do it leftyfag

lol

She needs the dick. I am not even joking.

Coulter has been a champion for our cause and has fearlessly stood her ground. She may have sacrificed her personal life in the process, but that only makes me respect her more.

/thread

she was probably exposed to a lot of tradwife and family shit on twitter and became extremely lonely and depressed at the thought of dying alone. probably really regrets not having children.

I knew what that video was going to be before opening the link.

Fuck, I hope not. Trump might come through once the investigation ends.

Her Twitter post was sarcasm, that's kinda her trademark

lol, given the amount of time she spends on twitter it's impossible she hasn't seen this

I'd still eat her pussy and asshole all month if she showed up at my door tomorrow. Fucking milf/gilf babe top tier.

She's saying, according to Rubio, we singles are just a bunch of lonely people. Fine...
But he's also saying we lonely people should fund his happy non-lonely families with kiddies and all that shit.

So she's saying -- you're insulting one group of people (singles), telling them they need to pay more tax, and then using those taxes to fund the people doing the insulting. How about no?

It's such a roundabout-worded comment, so I think literally everyone missed it. Everyone replying to it took it literally.

what if I'm not a commie? how would you explain my dislike for Ann Coulter. As intelligent people, beyond any banter? can you even settle that idea into your dixie head? or all rednecks are just straight idiots calling anything they don't understand as a "commie jewie conspiracy"?

singles are worthless, so yes you should fund families

One day all neo fascist like myself will be able to hang all crypto commies and redneck zealots like you anons. Enjoy your cult for Ann Coulter as well, she does not represent the third positionist ideal. Brainlets...LMAO not a single argument against me, just pre-made responses.

Why does she have a mustache and wtf is wrong with her monkey lips?

its true

She's hands down the greatest American woman, possibly ever.

Are you the butthurt nazbol costa rican?

She was the first and only predictive speaker for Trump. She went too vlackpill for the masses and even herself.

Stupid cunt. Have babies, stop living in your bubble, win a bit. Nope she hates every man because the tide has turned a bit.

go tell your bosses the nazbol larping ended when some identity europe rejects started to believe the actual nazbol bullshit, I want you people to update my file: I'm a crypto fash by nature: I'm here for a rooted despise of commies, (((global private interest))), and self-righteous hillbillies larping as white europeans. My dream is to be able to introduce third position politics to the normies and hang any left or right wing extremist. PD: Sargon is a cuck I'm a bit leaned to the right than he is.

got it? it pissess me off how you people use the same reference from like more than a month ago. More recently you have been calling me the "costa rican fag trying to come up with new crypto fascist ideologies"...I would rather be identified by the second...will give you a better context once I become a social figure. More effort than being some idiot trapped in WWII if you ask me. I have been reading politics and politely asking for references over here.What do you do for your country other than being a forum board snitch, user?

Go ahead and check my posts one by one then.

She was so happy when Trump won but she seems utterly black pilled that foreigners are still walking the streets and the wall hasn't started.

She is pretty based for a childless woman. Most women like her wouldnt give a fuck about the future as they have no investment in it. Not her tho, she genuinly wants to save white America.

The mind can be both the feeblest thing to manipulate or the source of restless strength.

It gets so dark at the end. The people who got on the train with you got off a few stops ago. Now you're all alone and will be that way forever, until you reach some unknown and probably misunderstood destination.

Even if she is a bitch, she was still really good in that Close Encounters movie.

I like her, but I think she's starting to lose her wit, like here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgjOWjkdCM

or here...
youtube.com/watch?v=YHgWycM--zI

I wanted to see her destroy that smug cunt, but she was waaaay too polite with her.

Must be old age. She's fucking 50 or something.

I'd accept your offer, user

Ann is kinda retarded.

She doesn't understand what it is even that made Trump appeal to voters. Throughout his campaign even, she was complaining about how awful it was when Trump would hit back against people attacking him.

She and Bannon got into this mindset that Trump is influenced by everyone around him, rather than that Trump himself has his own beliefs that he pursues (and has pursued for decades). So when she saw people like Ivanka was around her own father, Ann would think Trump's daughter was essentially brainwashing him into being a Democrat. This is probably even what helped get Bannon kicked out of the White House, as he kept pushing this idea that Trump was meaningless to his administration.

I still remember this one interview with Ann shortly after Trump was letting DACA end, where Ann talked about it as being that Trump was being held back while Sessions ended DACA and that Trump was secretly trying to legalize all illegals in the US by way of chain migration. Made it obvious she had ignored all comments Trump had made about wanting to end chain migration through official statements. It's a core problem Ann has that she doesn't pay attention to most of what actually goes on. Instead she listens mostly to what liberal media outlets say is happening and they're typically pretty bad about reporting on anything positive that Trump is doing.

It was also fairly telling when she found out about how the budget bill from earlier this year set aside money for upgrading the border chain link fencing with those 30 ft tall giant steel fencing. It was something that came out in something like April or March, yet it was only a couple months ago where she seemed to realize this was being done. The reason she found out? It was talked about on twitter. It probably is how she learns about most things going on with Trump which means she's going to be acting like a dumbass about most shit regarding Trump.

Also it was mega dishonest how she tried absolving herself of all credit for supporting Roy Moore. She was out constantly talking up Moore and how fantastic he was and shit talking Trump for wanting to back the milquetoast Strange, then when her candidate loses she proclaims it was all Trump's fault and that he had supported the losing candidate even though he didn't during the primary.

Ann was probably a big reason for many Republicans during the primary voting for Moore, so she essentially helped turn Alabama blue for fuck's sake.

BS Trump is too soft to kick out all the illegals. He cares too much about his image and what others think. Its not like he didnt schmooze with Democrats for years and enjoy it and talk about what a great relationship he was with Chuck the Schmuck. Anne DGAF and is an ideologue. Without people like Anne pushing dealmakers like Trump to the right, you'd have never experienced the level of winning we are currently.

nothing

but anonfags can't into being a consistent ideologue like Coulter versus being a successful demagogue like Trump

t. unrepentant Trump supporter

He's appointed people to agencies like the DHS so they could have a field day deporting whoever the fuck they can.

And he's had his administration shit talking chain migration, one of the biggest problems with our immigration system, on a regular basis since he came into office.

How do you hear about shit like that and think that Trump doesn't want to kick out illegals?

hey guys here's how Bernie can still win

but you're right: Chad Trumpagogues need Virging Ideologues to list in the right direction

expecting LITERALLY 1488 RAHOWA RWNGTK INFALLIBLE GOD EMPEROR is the seed of someone like Ann Coulter's coalburnt frustrations

having now commented twice, I'm giving OP what it so justly deserves:

SAGE

She's probably tired.
It's all fun and good to post about libshits on Sup Forums, but to actually go out into real life and try to talk about these people must be so fucking exhausting.

this

She is baiting the world, cant you see it ?