Philly City Council Approves Bill Banning Bulletproof Glass From Shops (because it is racist)

informationliberation.com/?id=57730

>The Philadelphia City Council voted 14-3 on Thursday to pass a bill allowing the city's Department of Licenses and Inspections to ban shop owners from protecting themselves and their employees with bulletproof plexiglass.

>Philadelphia 8th District Councilwoman Cindy Bass, who sponsored the bill, said previously that having to see plexiglass represents an "indignity" to her constituents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EWu-9uYKlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Philthy
>Women in politics

btw for those who don't know Philthy is the only nogunz city in the state of PA.

So you can ask yourself why they need bulletproof glass.

In an unrelated story, armed robbery expected to increase 426%

Well I mean would you rather get shot by a nig robbing you or shoot him instead?

Cindy Bass is a negress FYI

Next they should remove the counter, then the locks on the doors, why not the register. Surely the honor system would work.

Couldn't care less if a couple chinks get shot, seriously tf are they doing opening stores in the ghetto anyway?

Even in Shittsburgh you can shoot the nog in self defense despite the city ordinance about not discharging a firearm except in cases where state law specifically allows for it.

Super markets won't open in the ghetto because of such high theft and robbery concerns so all the GIBS go to these mini marts = big money for immigrants with the balls to deal with niggers

>Remove nigproof glass
>Robberies and murder go up 9001%
>Koreans who own these stores say "fuck that"
>Leave Shitadelphia
>It manages to somehow get even worse
>I already know whose fault it is
>White people for not teaching Koreans how to be more tolerant

The US army a few years ago made this brick of food, looked like a slice of tofu, it was a mixture of veggies, protein and vitamins as an all in one meal. They should give those nigger trash that shit instead of ebt cards, save us damn money and give niggas incentive to get jobs to eat real food that actually has flavor to it

But then Pepsi couldn't afford to buy more foreskins.

I hope the Asians leave. Anyone who stays and gets attacked has only themselves to blame.

Then when the Asian business owners close shop and move elsewhere, they'll claim racism because they weren't susceptible to being shot to death in the name of diversity.

t. Phillyfag

I hate this dirtpile of a so-called "city." I swear to god it's worse than Baltimore. Nigger faggot scum.

No food, no open stores, it either forces the black areas to actually organize and deal with their crime element, or they cannibalize themselves, win either way

>They actually managed to ban bulletproof glass
Oh god please tell me someone can appeal this decision or at least tie it up in court long enough for the shopkeepers to get out of there.

I was there for a bit. Big beautiful buildings. Lot more niggers than I'm used to tho.

LA Riots 2.0 when?

iron plate works good too

As if there was any doubt that the left truly wants the populace to be dependent on the state and unable to defend itself, even passively with bulletproof glass. All so niggers won’t get their feefees hurt.

Next on the agenda: cops should no longer be able to wear bulletproof vests.

>niggers won't get their feefees hurt
Go do a man on the street series of interviews and let us know how many niggers even gave a second thought to bulletproof glass. Probably most of them will tell you they're stupid for taking it out.

>women

>Probably most of them will tell you they're stupid for taking it out.
Even the ones about to rob you

Every time a nig walks into the store, you are obligated by law to hand him all the money in the register, to prove you are not a racist.

Shit, I might look into that. Save money and time. What're the odds it'll kill me if I ate it everyday for a year

>The approved bill “does not require mandatory removal” of the bulletproof glass, but rather a careful consideration

fake news

>bulletproof glass to keep shopkeepers safe from nigger crime
>Niggers don't deny being niggers
>Government puts shopkeepers at risk for sake of nigger feelings.
>Niggers nig harder
Man, that democracy sure is treating us well

Nogunz? Since when?

>a careful consideration
>Not being harassed, taxed, and straight up terrorized to take them down
Why the fuck would they fight this hard over a bill that only encourages people to be less safe?

>Philadelphia 8th District Councilwoman Cindy Bass
Nigger
>her constituents
Niggers
>”indignity”
Feefees

The terminology they use is "city of the first order" or something like that. PA state law is easy to look up on line. It's the only place where state law allows for unusual levels of gun control.

Obviously that means in reality there are plenty of gunz there.

I honestly view this as a win. As a Memphian, I can tell you that nogs are redpill of their own kind; they force-feed those red pills to anyone they encounter.

coming soon to phila
youtube.com/watch?v=5EWu-9uYKlw

>Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

Ever read the whole thing? It's pretty based.

But it's not law.

If it's anything like what you get in an MRE, massive constipation

If the constitution governed only white men, with all others under their rule, there would be no issue.

When I was living with poorfag friends, they decided to get a case of MREs
>hey the military uses it
>it must be cheap an effective

They got about a half of the way through. I just kept doing beans and rice and generally eating well like a normal person without a lot of money.

When the first murder occurs, can we get her tied to the crime as an accomplice in premeditated murder? Plea it down to negligent homicide , but I want her to put her ads on the line to act like such a thriving nigger.

how do they know if your glass is bulletproof, do they test shoot at you