STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT

Apparently the overwhelmingly left-leaning soyim are having a bit of a dust up over The Last Jedi(pic related).

Perhaps now would be a good time to infiltrate their ranks to sow wholesale division and rancor among them...?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=1HeWcY5GVlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QR?

>here, take this

Luke and snoke die

What happens in the movie to cause that?

A large segment of the fanbase apparently outright DESPISE how Luke's character was handled in the film (among other things probably, I ain't giving Disney my money lol).

Slide thread

Go

>>>

Daily reminder that Mark Hamill called out the ZOG:

The world currently is even worse than Watergate, instead of having just two corrupt partisan parties we now have a FOREIGN government in control as well, CAUSING CONFLICTS.

this. how is it even divisive?

>Reminding me how much the Broncos suck

fug

There hasn't been a great movie made since the LOTR trilogy. This is an objective fact.

>The world currently is even worse than Watergate, instead of having just two corrupt partisan parties we now have a FOREIGN government in control as well, CAUSING CONFLICTS.

Forgot to do the quote alligator

also the person speaking my CAPTCHA sounded like Trump. dunno why he would talk about used car dealers though

What foreign government?

She could forge my hot iron if you know what I mean

Someone post spoilers so I can message people on the Bernie sanders subreddit

>What foreign government?
AIPAC mate, for Israel. What other foreign government (therefore of a nation) that controls America can you allude to?

Luke is just some faggot drinking dinosaur milk on some deserted planet and then he dies.

The Korpi is not for sexy, The Korpi is Love, The Korpi is Life.

I thought you were going to say Russia so I could laugh

>BENIS DDDDD

>LIKE OUR MOVIE OR YOU ARE A RACIST, NAZI

Yeah fuck Star Wars.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

>56%
Ouch

Even mark Hamill hated Luke's character.

Im banned from twatter - could you send him a response for me?

I guess when you only venture out of your mom’s basement once a year for the new Star Wars movie you lose some of the social graces of civilization upon which society hangs.

>t. brainlet that doesn't understand the value of using D&C tactics against your enemies

It's total garbage and not consistent with the established Star Wars universe at all, makes a mockery of the main character of the series. Paid Disney shills and a good number of redditards are pretending it's the best film since Empire but a lot of fans hate it. 56% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Any day you can sow division among the libbies is a good day.

>I thought you were going to say Russia so I could laugh
What wars has Russia influenced America into?

>Even mark Hamill hated Luke's character.
LOL, Luke was a bright eyed douche with Dorothy Hamill hair. No one watched for Luke.

Spoiler - Soy Wars - The Last Jedi - White People are bad, especially white males.

He was actually talking about MUH RUSSIA in that quote, I think.

>what are proxy wars

>Original trilogy
>Adult science-fiction fans: "Mediocre and stupid."
>Their children: "10/10 BEST THING EVER, LOL FUCKING EWOKS!!!"
>Prequel Trilogy
>Grown up original trilogy fans: "Mediocre and stupid."
>Their children: "10/10 BEST THING EVER! JARJAR FUNNY!"
>Nu Trilogy
>Grown up prequel trilogy fans: "Mediocre and stupid."
>Their children: "10/10 BEST THING EVER! I WANT BB-8 DRONE FOR CHRISTMAS!"
Star Wars was never great, just a bunch of nostalgia faggotry

OK. Wtf is your point and how does it refute my addition to the other user's point?

>It's total garbage and not consistent with the established Star Wars universe at all, makes a mockery of the main character of the series. Paid Disney shills and a good number of redditards are pretending it's the best film since Empire but a lot of fans hate it. 56% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Remember with that shit ghost busters remake where they tried to guilt people into seeing the movie or you were "racist" or "sexist"? This is the new Jewish marketing strategy. You call people racist/sexist if they don't like the shit you're pumping out into theaters.

He's talking about how Luke was portrayed in the new movie, idiot.

>LOL, Luke was a bright eyed douche with Dorothy Hamill hair. No one watched for Luke.

This

I remember being a kid in the 90s thinking he was too whiny and annoying.
Altho Rey is 1000 times worse then Luke was in the first movie. Problem with Rey is Daisy Ridley cant act.

Wasnt she only cast because JJ Abrahms is friends with her father?

False: The first John Wick.

But otherwise, yeah, basically eactly what you said haha.

>ywn smelt your ore in her furnace
life of a blacksmith is suffering

I was agreeing with you. I know it's hard to understand that concept on the internet.

Shitting on the characters of the original trilogy to make the diverse snowflakes of the new one look good.

star wars was probably the biggest part of my childhood and the jews at disney turning it into STAR WUZ has made me wish for a holocaust

>>what are proxy wars
Things that Putin hasn't gotten us into by electing Trump.

>anybody liked the prequels
Um wat m8

>didn't see Dredd.

Russia hasn't gotten us into any wars. Israel has.

It's a hidden red pill

daily reminder some people think TFA was fine

Do not be saddened by the fact The Korpi will never know your name. Instead, be joyful that you live in a World where The Korpi exists.

I felt they rehashed one of the prequel stories

>He's talking about how Luke was portrayed in the new movie, idiot.
I think that's a separate issue. Notice how all the villains are white men, and they are shamelessly killing off all of the "good" white men to have gay niggers and women save the day.

If NuWars is Trump's fault can I blame Obama for NuTrek?

On pol it usually is.

They weren't bad. Jarjar and the shitty acting in the romance scenes weren't great but there was more good than bad.

>rancor

I see what you did there OP.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Time to throw out accusations that any criticism of how it was handled is an attack on Rey/women overall. The Force Is Female™ didn't you know shitlords.

>and rancor

Pacific Rim.
Dredd.
John Wick.
The Dark Knight Trilogy.
Dunkirk.

He meant "Russia" by foreign government, not jizzrael.

He's supposed to be a whiny kid until he grows into a Jedi.

How exactly was Luke portrayed that caused problems? Did he abandon the force or go to the dark side or something?

>Forgetting bravo nolan movies
Kys

Star Wars was shit. It was always shit.

I agree with the longtime critics that said it wasn't even science fiction, but a banal western with laser beams and spaceships.

He is referring to Vietnam and Korea

the script of the first movie was good but the directing was bad

he was written so bad it made mark hamill cry

>56% user score
Truely an American film

Russia hasn't gotten us into any wars, whilst Israel got us into Iraq repeatedly, Libya and so on.

What the absolute fuck does drumpf have to do with soy wars

I did love Phantom Menace at the time but I was like 8.

Disney makes new scenes for the old episodes to be politically correct:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HeWcY5GVlQ

They don't seem that bad now in comparison.

The new movie gave me new respect for the prequel... Easily the worst of all the Star Wars movies, with some especially jaw dropping bad moments.

>pic related

he was an utter soiboi which is why theres always been hype about Han Solo.

Han Solo was the character every kid wanted to be, not cry baby luke

>post about Star Wars
>rancor

>caring about literal africans

Bah, fucked it up. Take two!

>Russia hasn't gotten us into any wars, whilst Israel got us into Iraq repeatedly, Libya and so on.
you may be correct, but that guy is clearly talking about Russia. Russia is the government every brainlet normie knows about from MSM that runs our country and put Trump in, you know.

Reading the plot summaries and spoilers of the new movie...page tuners, they are not.

>Han Solo was the character every kid wanted to be, not cry baby luke
Which is why they wanted to kill him off first.

>critiquing a sci-fi film period
You either like it or you don't. So far they have served their purpose of entertaining me for a couple hours each. It would be delusional to think they could have anymore value than this.

>You either like it or you don't.
I don't. Star Wars is fucking trite and boring.

Dredd was stupid and Dunkirk wasn't a good movie. It was just cinematically appealiing. Shit doesn't make good movies 1

Harrison Ford apparently hates the Han Solo character (Probably because Ford is a raging liberal)

He didn't want much more to do with the Star Wars franchise so they killed him off.

>star wars

manchildren pls go.

also do you fucking jobs mods-

They killed off Han because that's the only way they could get Harrison Ford to do the movie

>soyim
Fuck me did that make me laugh lol
>good job OP

Whoa. You must be like a liberal whisperer, who can read their babblings and translate into what they're actually thinking. Although come to think of it, it wouldn't be that hard; everything translates to some version of "Trump and the Russians did it."

Dredd was a walking RWDS tho.

How could you not enjoy a movie about an alpha wasting degenerates?

Whiny kid that grew into a pussy. They never should've killed old Vader. I would've loved to have seen him as an old man.

> The program of the Two Minutes Hate
varied from day to day, but there was none in which Trump was not the principal figure.

ITT you should be not.

>He didn't want much more to do with the Star Wars franchise so they killed him off.
All of the original cast hated their characters and the franchise because George Lucas is a fuckhead.

i cri evrytiem :'(

>you may be correct, but that guy is clearly talking about Russia. Russia is the government every brainlet normie knows about from MSM that runs our country and put Trump in, you know.
Russia doesn't get us into any wars like he mentioned. It's obviously an allusion to Israel for the informed.

>This is the new Jewish marketing strategy. You call people racist/sexist if they don't like the shit you're pumping out into theaters.

Calling people racist over and over until they conform isn't new.

sequel trilogy in a nutshell