This is how you guys sound like when you are criticizing Islam

This is how you guys sound like when you are criticizing Islam

I enjoy forcing anal sex on women who aren't allowed to show their face.

How many people did the KKK and the WBC kill this year? I don't get what's so hard about this.

wtf I love ochaco now!

>Christians take over Europe
>Europe conquers the world
>Muslims take over the middle east
>1300 years of barbarism
OP is a fag.

The difference being, Chrstianity goes against those things those groups do/did. Islam encourages it.

Can't believe I'm responding, but care to explain how "westboro" "hurts people?" By exercising free speech and never actually harming anyone?

Apparently in OP's world mean word are painful.

Still zero. And that's how many follow up posts we're going to see from OP in this garbage thread.

That’s retarded. The KKK and WBC are the exceptions, while violent Islam is the trend.

I hate America and niggers

Fuck off

When did the kkk or westboro church hurt anybody ya dumb kike? KKK is virtually irrelevant. Who is advocating for bombing the Middle East? Go swallow a bullet.

You know that little ditty we teach kids about sticks and stones? Keep on repeating that mantra OP and get back to us about how bad "Westboro" are.

What a stupid fucking image.

holy shit rare

fugg rare

Only Americans.

1 post
shitflag

>Racist
>Implying Islam is a race

kek

>there are still people dumb enough to reply to this autist
not one of you deserves the right to post here

> Conveniently forgets the Ottoman empire and moor Spain and how muslims assfucked christian Europe for centuries

If the westboro church was islamic, they would be moderate muslims

Can't we just all agree that that the jews need to be gassed (for real this time).

I'll post in which thread I wish, and you aren't in charge. Thanks for your input though!

Dude if you're a muslim give up trying to troll here. Your religion is dog shit.

Daily Reminder that Christians burned the library of Alexandria, destroying centuries worth of knowledge, just because "muh paganism".

I think you fucked up.

best girl speaks the truth you mutant loving freaks can go suck a nut im with uravity

kys newshit

No thanks redittfriend.

I sincerely want the mangaka to beat you and leave you for dead OP. Fucking kys

>50,000 posts by this ID.

wow, someone's butthurt over facts. Hows that Taqqiyah working out for ya now that it's becoming mainstream knowledge?

It's all Islamophobia. There is no way that someone could inform xerself about the murder and slaughter of non-Muslims at the hand of Muslims in Africa and the middle east. There is no way that someone could get the idea to look through actual television programs sent in Islamic nations, to get an idea about the general mentality. Nahh, it's all made up by fearmongers. And just ignore the high rates of violent crime by Muslim people in Europe, they are all just faked by the racist police forces!!!!

What's it like living in Australia? I'm assuming you have to fight Kangaroos nonstop?

Name someone westboro or the KKK has killed in the last 3 years.

I'll wait.

And this is what you look like when you defend Islam.

Yeah and how is the Ottoman Empire faring nowadays?
>Sweden
You have to go back

They don't belong in Western Nations in the first place faggot. They are anti white, anti Christian, have radically different values/culture and historically have antipathy towards European nations. There's no comparison between Christian extremist violence and Islam. Islamic Terrorists are creating states of Emergency, shutting down entire countries and kill exponentially more people. Not discounting the millions of people oppressed, murdered in Islamic countries or the tens of thousands brutalized or raped in Europe. Nor do we have any duty to take care of them since the same standards clearly don't apply for non white countries. Even then it would still not be in our interest to suffer it.
Islam is a savage, fanatical, existential threat to White Christian civilization and if you cannot see that your are either a brainwashed retard or one of (((them))). They have to go back.

Rare as fuck

>Sven defending Islam
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK