What do we do about the old maid problem?

What do we do about the old maid problem?
There are tons of girls at my church at or near 30 but not enough godly men to marry them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Mandatory BLACKING

>not enough godly Chads
ftfy
Anyway, the economy getting better for men could fix a lot of this. Right now a lot of men are out of the dating pool because of it. That's not good for women that want to get married.

>old maid
loooooooooooool 30yo church girls are used up whores m8

The economy is fine
Stop being a beta

^THIS^

These women are ex-sluts that are now hoping that going to church will help them find some beta provider.

It's called arranged marriage/child brides. But the feminists have convinced people that's immoral.
>What do we do about the old maid problem?
Kill all old hags, they're worthless.

If you can't produce non-autism babies you're literally worthless as a woman.

>vid
Is there anything more pathetic than using excessive force on a fucking woman?
If you can't physically bring her under control without hitting her you should be ashamed kek.

>Kill all old hags, they're worthless.
Someone might still want them

Nigger please, these sluts like getting smacked around.

Ain't nobody want no retard babies.

I went to a megachurch with a program for singles from about 25-early 30s. The women were nice and most were very pretty, but they didn't seem to be interested in dating at all. They only mingled with other women in the class. Not sure what that was all about but they came off as extreme prudes to me.

You gotta take charge

I just don't think there were into the type of guys who went to church

What did they want?

Tyrone muhdik

Church girls who don't seem interested in the men at church are usually banging a druggie biker and trying to convert him so they can bring him to church and show off their "missionary" conquest.

Dammit why couldn't they be into trying to convert neckbeard atheists.

Yeah...being a fucking leaf.

>meme flag
>degenerate

Suck my nuts

she looks like the type of person that eats her shit after eating her lawn clippings

>Let your women push you around.
The state of white beta cucks today. No wonder your women are leaving you in droves.

>implying someone with a lelestani meme flag has cojones big enough for someone to suck them

>They only mingled with other women in the class.
As do most women who have friends if you just got off from your mom's basement. Guys who have friends also know that most of your cliques are also guys.

>girls
>at or near 30
umm...

Breed them with genetically suitable males until they're past acceptable breeding age, then euthanize them and process their corpses in to raw materials for organ donations and so forth.

Mass breeding

>Let your women push you around.
I didn't say that. Can you really not imagine another way of overpowering a woman that hitting her? That's way too much. If you have to injure a woman to bring her under control you probably really need to lift.

Unfortunately true. Seeing the nature of church women is a black pill thats still stuck in my throat.

Man, I don't know. I ended up moving to another state after attending church there for a few months. I wouldn't have kept attending if I had stayed there, though.

God you're stupid

You probably meant this sarcastically, but I find this genuinely heartwarming. It's rare to find people that are actually passionate about something with real drive to do better. I get there's a disconnect in what we consider "grounding", but I feel that the bit that other people are missing is somehow more fundamental than that.

9/10, would befriend.