Let's be honest here, would you let him babysit your kids?

Let's be honest here, would you let him babysit your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrHSI8kMxBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey look it's the guy who Comcast paid to spread retarded rumors about Hillary in the 2016 election.

I wouldn’t even let him babysit my caterpillars

Are you insinuating he's a pedpohile?

nope.
wouldn't let anyone babysit my kids unless i knew them personally and well and trusted them.

why is this allowed?

With his hilarious voice impressions? Hell yeah!

Yes

Fuck yeah

hey look it's a leaf making a shitpost
Why the fuck not? Kids might actually learn something instead of having their minds poisoned at a young age.

fuck yeah. my kids would be woke as fuck you faggots.

Yes, never to young to get redpilled on inter-dimensional time travelling child molesters. Make that child grew up to fight the NWO with super extra male vitality.

He can teach my kids about the dangers of globalism.

He got money. He aint baby sitting on the side.

He should have his own cartoon where he travels around the world solving mysteries and exposing the evil G.L.O.B.A.L.I.S.T. crime syndicate, with the help of his testosterone-heavy and completely straight frog sidekicks Frog Hudson, Charles Nelson Froggy and Ribbit McDowall. They could sell water filter playsets.

It'd be better than Bill Nye.

fpbp

I'm angry. I've had enough of these people. They're a bunch of Christian murdering scum that run giant death factories. Literal Potbelly demons...

Comcast owns MSNBC so explain to me why the FUCK they'd pay AJ to spread rumors about Hillary

Oh wait you can't because it's made up bullshit

post the proofs

...keeping babies alive, and selling their body parts. What more do you need to know about these people? They literally crawl out from under rocks, they have green looking skin, and they run around screaming "we love satan we want to eat babies!". I have them on video!

Look at this dumb nigger.

GIVE US SOME EVIDENCE LEAF
WE'RE ALL WAITING LEAF
WHAT'S THE MATTER LEAF

>instead of having their minds poisoned
>hurr durr bill gates is a demonic elf and the water is poisoned by ancient reptilians but they are actually from space and works for obama, nazi scum!

Sure. He's only pretending to be retarded.

Nah he'd be lousy at getting them to go to sleep

Look bro it's ok you got punked like a bitch by Comcast. You can admit it, we were all retarded once, plus this is an anonymous board.

I would. Love him or hate him - he is no pedophile;
Would you let Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper babysit your kids? Cuz' I sure the fuck wouldn't.

i would even let him fuck my wife after

kek

Shows how much you know about FOSS, Homebrew Computer Club, and Gates' "philanthropy" faggot

Welp. Here it is goys.

/thread

Yea she's actually in great health

Let me guess - Trump is not your president?

Enjoy using the new Comcast Search Engine bro.

acting really smug is not proof, nor is it going to convince anyone you aren't a retarded shill

maybe

If I had daughters I'd let him breed them with their consent of course.

dumbass

yeah Alex is a good dude and i dont think he would molest them.

I would, because he isn't insane, he's just a fraud. Also, it has been a while since info wars or Alex Jones has been relevant, so literally who?

Yes. He'd probably defend them with guns.

The joke "literally who" doesn't fucking work when you spell out who it is and the organization he works for.

I was ironically memeing.

YES

He's just passionate, not dangerous, I wish he was dangerous.

I don't think he'd diddle them if that's what you mean. He might scare them though

Hell yeah, Theres no way in hell this guy is anything but a good father.

Yes. Alex is fucking rich as fuck and going to his castle would be like going on vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=XrHSI8kMxBI

lmao "SHUT UP BITCH"

nigger I would not babysit my kids

only on fridays

he might do well with my son, he is in the phase of asking why for anything I tell him, Alex would love it

Beats taking'em to school

Absolutely, he would be a good influence.
Sigh your right, I can't just accept that contract on a whim.