FBI AND CONGRESS ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH NUKES AT EACH OTHER

G-GUYS?!?!??!

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-wray-sessions-brace-for-blockbuster-dirt-on-bureau-corruption/
twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941699484395896832
youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk
unv.is/vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/congresss-sexual-harassment-scandal-is-about-to-get-even-worse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to source newfaggot.

truepundit.com/fbi-wray-sessions-brace-for-blockbuster-dirt-on-bureau-corruption/

twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/941699484395896832

Is it time?

Bump

They're going to target the R. majority. Something needs to be done to hit back.

Ah beautiful, happenings as soon as I get on break. Being at a super liberal college with a lack of happenings was very depressing- I must have looked like a heroin addict coming off of withdrawal when Vegas happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU

>truepundit

I'm going to say that if there's a dozen, five to seven will be Republican. Similar ratio if there's like twenty.

Need all the settlements to be made public. Gotta be 4 to 1 Dems to Repubs or else the list would already be leaked to the public.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk

>Luke rosiak
>Author for the daily caller

Oh

>far left extremists aka FBI vs far-left extremists aka congress

Rosiak broke the Imran Awan case you fucking ape.

Called it as soon as I saw the stupid fuck headlines. You guys ever wonder why nu/pol/ never gives its sources anymore? This is why. They're always the fucking Daily Caller.

Also this from last week:

>CONGRESS’S SEXUAL HARASSMENT SCANDAL IS ABOUT TO GET EVEN WORSE
unv.is/vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/congresss-sexual-harassment-scandal-is-about-to-get-even-worse
>As the floodgates open, as many as 40 members could be jeopardized by a fresh round of allegations.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you shareblue piece of shit.

What's that? I can't hear you over your buzzwords being filtered.

powerful and real.

Strange, luke is the only source giving names to the harrasment settlement scandal, and has been doing it for awhile.

fbi agent ordered chinese on wednesday, when wednesday is Lasagna day. truly corrupt.

bump

All right of center, I imagine, who's accuser will mysteriously disappear once they lose their jobs.

Why assume that, unless you're blackpilling? If they were all right of center, it's likely it would have been leaked long ago. It never would have built into a long list in the first place, because Democrats couldn't have resisted burning them along the way. It's obviously going to be a mix.