Why didn't you watch the best anime of 2016? explain yourself

why didn't you watch the best anime of 2016? explain yourself

I put it on plan to watch and haven't got around to it because i'm busy.

I had already seen the movie so I wasn't really in a hurry. I've seen some scenes that used the leap to animation quite creatively though so I'll probably give it a shot eventually.

whats the movie like?

Noitamina made the best shows.
Fune wo Amu was pretty good, but I think 24 episodes would have been better.

its the show that we need, but not the one we deserve

Really loved the scenes between Nishioka and his gf/future wife.

The time skip was a mistake.

i both liked it and didnt like it. It was nice to see the future characters but i really wish we had another 3 episodes or so of them dating and being the best couple of 2016. Nishioka #ourguy

The timeskip would've been fine if we got like 24 episodes.

what else could have happened in 13 extra episodes, we cant have a short story dragged out or it loses its quality

I wanted to see more Majime & Kaguya action, but it's too late now.

was good until timeskip, new girl is good though

yea, this. they were the second best couple of the year. i fucking hate relationships covered in a thick blanket of drama, normal people who like eachother is my thing

It doesn't have to be 24, maybe 3 to 4 more episodes would have been fine. But it's all about the dictionary from the beginning.

because I watched the movie

Kuzu is ok for me. The only bad thing about it is the fanbase is cancerous.

thats what i was saying. why dont we have more 12-22 episode shows. not every story is divisible by 12 or 24

Most anime format is 12-24 episodes, there's nothing we can do about it.

i was talking about fune wo amus characters, i like kuzu but its not as authentic feeling

kuzu is guilty pleasure material

>mushishi S2 is 10
>bakemonogatari is 15
there are exceptions. we get 11 and 13 regularly. why not 14?

Yeah I know. Majime's actions toward Kaguya is funny to watch.

Well I'm not a director so I don't know.

what if its because japanese people all have 12 fingers and culturally they like the number 12

That's funny, maybe that's the reason. Or TV only allow minimum time on air so they can move on to new season of shows.

Because it was boring, and a very weird type of self insert fantasy. This guy must have a luck god following him around.

C U C K
U
C
K C U C

There's nothing pleasurable about watching Kuzu.

Miles better than the anime, in my pionion

Good show for it's season
Not enough Nishoka or his girlfriend (why bother getting the goddess's Chiwa Saito's voice if you're not going to put it to use?)
Time skip was a bit weird
Don't know if it's best of 2016

I don't see why you can call it AOTY. Predictable plot, average visual and no tension whatsoever makes it boring.

Thats not Keijo nor Tawawa though