Venezuela next U.S. territory?

>sitting on world's largest oil reserves
>government is collapsing
>president is crippling entire country to boost his own power
>country is heavily in debt to Russia and China, who propped the government up
>currency is worthless

Should the U.S. give them a large dose of freedom?

Nope, US should put up a wall and not give a fuck what happens south of the border. Fuck Central and South America.

I agree. Bunch of niggerloving banshees down there thats it

We should def colonize em tho... we need to annihilate the monkeys at home first

>>sitting on world's largest oil reserves
>world's largest oil reserve
>largest oil reserve
>oil reserve

send yours to attack theirs

that's a nice ramp there ya got op

i give it 7/10 freedoms

The oil itself in Venezuela is shitty. Something about sulfur.

>>country is heavily in debt to Russia and China,
Americans are cowards going after strong opponents.
They specialize in attacking and taking over weak opponents.

No. They're still a democracy, and they've got an election scheduled for next year. And previous American backed coup attempts have been part of the problem, not part of the solution - they make the opposition look like American puppets.

America should not interfere.

Iraq war really killed Americas drive to civilize the rest of the world, it ain't happening

>democracy
educate yourself dingo

>America should not interfere.
Only time America will stop interfering will be when America get's punished by God with few massive natural disasters,
otherwise they are unstoppable in their terror and lies about bringing democracy to other nations.

They are being slowly for surely destabilized, all their trading partners were corrected, Syria got attacked, Lybia got attacked and Gaddafi killed, Iran is on the sight, they have no way to import or export, they have no way to elect someone else besides the commies.

They truly did a number on them, I wouldn't be surprised if Maduro it's a globalist puppet put there to make the country so fucking poor that they can come and do exactly what OP suggests.

Venezuela is technically a democracy, Maduro did get a majority of the votes as did Chavez

Venezuelan oil is shit oil, its like 95% water

>Venezuelan oil is shit oil, its like 95% water
so they can sell both in one package (2 for 1) to Americans.
Looks like Cali needs some water

We invade them burger bro, Spain USA invasion of Latin American bannana republics.

Bring civilization to corrupt cleptocratic government, USA pounds with massive military Spain will administer and support in its integration and assimilation to civilization.

Build a wall around Venezuela and deport everyone inside. Problem solved.

Yess gib citizenship.im white

this

its heavy oil that wasn't worth the cost to produce due to the low oil prices we had in the last few years, which is why their economy was struggling

They aren't anymore, they have replaced many of the democracy institutions, they don't allow observers in the elections and they don't have a three powers separation anymore, this is like a democracy that includes the church, but instead of the curch is the party.

If you can't remove your ruler, you aren't in democracy anymore, regardless of what that same ruler claims.

Heavy sour crude. Costs for refining muy bueno. Nonody wants their shit oil user.

>Invade guyana
>Send settlers to easily outnumber blacks
>venezuelan oil fields that run under guyana are accessable
>tropical fruits import tax free
>rubber and cocoa grown on us soil
>us foothold in south america.
>and it only cost 700k niggers

they have some of the planet's best shemales. I can't believe how many 9/10 trans babes from venezuela I've seen on cam sites.

I am ready to merge with this race of sex queens. Come to me, VZ qts

we got enough spics invading our country from conquered territories.

>US
>needing to invade shit for oil

How last decade.

traps are gay

bay of american pigs 2.0 when?

Ven has very little, if any, oil left. what they have at least a trillion barrels of is tar in off-shore fields. This tar is a low quality, high cost substitute for oil, and an economic trap as an investment until Saudi Arabia starts running dry.

>>government is collapsing
>>president is crippling entire country to boost his own power
>>country is heavily in debt to Russia and China, who propped the government up
>>currency is worthless
Sounds like America under Trump tbqh

>muh isolationism
Retard. US is a powerhouse it is now because they meddled with "not their business".

Now this is shit posting

If you hadn't said Venezuela, I would've thought you were talking about the US desu.

You are confusing a democracy with a republic. Two different things.

who's this semen demon?