After its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, Call Me by Your Name was met with critical acclaim...

>After its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, Call Me by Your Name was met with critical acclaim. It received a ten-minute standing ovation at its New York Film Festival screening at the Alice Tully Hall, the longest recorded in the festival's history. On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 97% based on 155 reviews, with an average rating of 9/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Call Me by Your Name offers a melancholy, powerfully affecting portrait of first love, empathetically acted by Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer." On Metacritic, the film has an average weighted score of 94 out of 100, based on 43 critics, signifying "universal acclaim".

>‘Call Me by Your Name’ Could Land (at Least) Seven Oscar Nominations

>imdb 8.4/10

>Box office: 2.2 million USD

And this is a film about adult man fucking 17 years old boy, am I right? Older guy is more or less Kevin Spacey age back then.

What is mindset, how do they rationalize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4
youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The reception, plus the current cultural clitemate, plus the subject-matter make for an interesting (((coincidence)))

coincidence?

nobody would have known what this was if you hadnt jewed it. it is explained by jews. its title is jewy. that arrested development jew, is a jew. and look at his little pederast jew. gay story lines do make good movies but just like with judge moore and many many others the jews need to ante up on the weird lies about gays too. obviously

faggot

>17 years old

Yet ROY MOORE is only a pedophile!

your country is so shit you make haiti look like your superior

faggot

there is nothing more vile than a star of david on a hairy chest

black sag pants nigger. we each had the same two posts. go away closeted woman cuck with gyno

faggot

mother fuck

Toppest kek

faggot

I wish I could say I wasn't expecting it.

The people invloved in this project should be torn out of their homes and hanged as an example to others.

tits sucking period drinker and pedophile. how is this my problem? i said what you did. same time. and described your picture. youre holding a mirror up to your own noballs. say faggot again you spamming pile of vagina

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

faggot

faggot

Look into how Armie Hammer got his name.

It's a beautiful tale of two men expressing their deep love and devotion by ramming their dicks into each other's buttholes.

The target audience is single or unhappily married women, the ones not being banged by Chad or Tyrone daily.

They don't give a flying fuck about real rape or sexual exploitation, which is almost always of men or boys by bigger, stronger men. On the contrary, it gets them wet.

17 year old is good to go, age of consent in all civilized places is 16. I don't see a problem with this.

I say that as a gay man with a thing for twinks who regularly fucks 16-19 year olds. Thank for Grindr.

Every. Fucking. Time.

faggot

What about a star of David on your daughter's chest? When she marries and converts?

dey eat da pee pee and are also faggots. and jews. and pedos. and satanists. pathetic. fag fag fag fag faaaaaaag
>dies of aids
enjoy the pussy cancer

Why do they even do this Jesus Christ

It's like they're just playing a shit test game

slippery slope user (((they))) are testing the waters, if this film is a success (((they))) will push the envelope

nothing is new under the sun. faggot

There's nothing wrong with fucking 14 yo girls or boys

IT WAS HIS TURN

The milo yanapolis story

fake jews. fake news. the nog ITT is looking for a bf. his jew ass should try him. you need to be 18 to post here, nogfag

Fist of thor?

>faggot

hi freud. was it the "nobody would have known about this without your commericals" part that has you so devastated or what. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. newfag. oldfag. OP fag. anonfag. faaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Everything is a spiral. Repeating in variations forever. It's really the only answer. Pedophiles will exist until you kill all of them at once. Pretty difficult task when you actually think about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrjvifKXQy4

They're not even hiding it anymore...

Call Me by Your Name is a 2007 novel by American writer André Aciman about a love affair between an intellectually precocious 17-year-old American-Italian Jewish boy and a visiting 24-year-old American Jewish scholar in 1980s Italy.

Wouldn't be the first pedo film to win an Oscar

jews and faggots own hollywood

the all seeing eye is a vagina

this is weak bait

>Numerous actors involved in sexual acts with teenagers/teen actors
>People lose their shit and demand investigations into Hollywood pedophilia, sex-trafficking
>Make a homemade gay pedo film
> Could Land (at Least) Seven Oscar Nominations

I think this is one of those cognitive dissonance things where critics rate highly, but everyone else thinks its a steaming pile of shit. This time, it's "a melancholy, powerfully affecting portrait of first love" vs. "Its literally glorified pedo-fag degeneracy".

what's the all seeing butthole?

excellent cohenincidence

THIS. If it is wrong to fuck 14 year old girls, why are they so sexy?

every fucking time

Schizophrenic fagposter!
You're back!
We all missed you a lot.

>coincidence

>1984
What did George mean by this?

Everyone was afraid to be the first to stop clapping

the child consented tho

i read all your shit with youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks voice and face.

enjoy your you's
ps. faggot

>It received a ten-minute standing ovation

who the fuck believes this kind of shit and also HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE SCHNOZ ON THAT ONE

>And this is a film about adult man fucking 17 years old boy, am I right?
isnt age of consent 16 in most of the civilised world anyway? whats the big deal?

>It won at the Sundance Film Festival
For most people this alone tells us it is a shitty movie.
Film festivals are for SJWs.

Everything needs to be normalized. Soon you will see movies where people lay down in the mud fucking pigs or something.

The script is the directors/producers/actors fantasy of fucking young boys. They cast a 17yo to keep it normie safe but any fag knows they are really thinking of much younger.

>17
>child