>2 listening to music
>1 talking on phone
>1 looking at phone

Whats the point?

who cares.
they eats like kangz while you munch on tendies

what an interesting bunch, sparkling conversation I'm sure

cuz its 2017

it actually requires less energy and effort to text ur friend at the same table than to have to physically look up and move your face muscles to speak to them

I grew up with the white guy

I think that guy is Lebanese, and he's the one who actually produces their music.

Drake's music is the worst. 'I'm so sad right now. I'm cryin' in the shower.'

>Go for a walk
>Can't look up from your newspaper for 3 seconds to appreciate the natural beauty of the world

What's the point?

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm lucky enough to be able to hang out with my friends almost every day as a full grown adult.
We wind up like this fairly often. You just run out of things to talk about, but you still enjoy being in each others presence because you still wind up small talking/showing each other shit. It actually creates a really chill environment not having to focus on socializing with each other because you're "not sure when you'll see each other again."

It sucks. I’m actually trying to get rid of my dependence on my phone but it’s hard when in 2017 you pretty much need a smartphone to do anything. Any tips on how to distance yourself from the rectangular Jew?

He's a partial nigger, but he didn't inherit the nigger song and dance instinct it seems, but he tries to make it appear that he did, if I'm not mistaken, this is a reason that he's the butt of many jokes.

>Root
>TempleOS
>F-Droid apps
do that and it doesn't matter how much you use your phone, you're not being owned by le JOO and will be more tempted to use your smart phone for productive means rather than social media

This. You know you’re close to someone when you can sit in total silence when together and not feel awkward.

I don't have a phone and it freaks people out.

i dont think thats 40 if thats who you think it is

Drake the type of nigga to use hand sanitizer after shaking someone's hand

Looks sort of like Drake’s best friend, Matt O’Brien; bad angle. But I grew up from preschool to high school with Drake’s bff. Hated each other. Now he’s rich as fuck and produces music for Drake and Rihanna and I’m posting on a japenese dick sucking board

>not cleansing yourself after touching the most disgusting part of the human body

Yeah i don't know what you're talking about. When i'm with my friends chillling at our place, its pretty much constant banter or talking about something.

I'm more likely to be playing on my phone when i'm at a bar or a restaraunt than chilling at a friends house.

The vast majority of the time we are banting, but like I said, we're very fortunate to be spending nearly all day everyday together. There are times where we just chill. I can't imagine anyone talking all day every day, that just sounds painful.

Be careful what you wish for, wishes come true!

Holy fuck you grew up with Drake?