Is it possible to enjoy anime and manga without being weebcancer?

Is it possible to enjoy anime and manga without being weebcancer?
Where do you draw the line?

Yes, it's called not being an annoying faggot

Yes, but you're only allowed to enjoy attack on titan and one punch man, and don't even think about reading those Japanese comics

Define weebcancer

I'm sure Sup Forums would help you out with that.

Once you've seen something other than Cowboy Bebop, you are already weebcancer

This

doesnt being a weeb just mean you are obnoxious about your hobby and bother everyone and think japs can do no wrong?

And yet this board is full of annoying faggot who should fuck off to ecchi.

no you fucking retard, it means you like anything from japan
kys

what the fuck are you talking about you inbred retard, start talking in actual english you mongoloid beaner piece of trash

I have always wondered this too user. I joined anime club in highschool for a girl. So I didnt marathon it alone in my room, I watched it with people. I was introduced to stuff only subbed and the "good" stuff not whatever was on tv in america. I feel like if I had made the slow journey myself it might have become an obsession. I think since it was more of a casual thing I could be self aware

nice, enjoy your ban i guess

Them moon is grandma don't carburetor mobile phone

Talking to normies about it, you have to drop subtle clues you like anime like gays had to about their sexuality in the 80s. The internet is fine as long as you don't talk about it on social media. That's it, no anime, manga, LN, WN, or VN is off the table. That includes all genres too, enjoy what you want as much as you want. Your personal life is no ones business unless they're from this community. Cheers.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ normieposters.

>implying you have a personal life in the age of facebook and social media

English ain't your strong suit is it user?

Reminder that weaboo is a word roughly synonymous with the word Wapanese. If you don't know what that word means, ree underage get out.

This guy kinda got it OP Youre a weeb when it becomes an obsession.

But dude
>prefering 3D girls over 2D
gtfo

Yes you do, no one forces your hand to post on them.

>apply for job
>why is your facebook profile private?
>why are there no posts in your timeline?
>are you an outcast?
>sorry no job for you