>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/politics/preet-bharara-us-attorney.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/361030-preet-bharara-under-investigation-by-turkey-report
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

MOSHI MOSHI TUMOR DESU

Good Morning!

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/753976603#top

MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS
Sup Forums is full of bluepilled normies!
>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH GOLF
>MUH DACA

Nighty night, /ptg/!

no spooky tays.
>christmas cheer tays.

MAGA

And?

>"Is that RINO faggot going to finally bite the fucking bullet?"
TRUMP, NO!!

Exciting weekend ahead

Sleep comfy, mon capitain 07

>Sup Forums
Sorry, that died when they put the absurd rules after I stopped browsing in '06

>tfw all your plans to damage Trump has gone up in smoke and instead more people hate you and instead think your a slut due to another possible future candidate for the presidency
Just the first sample of the Trump curse for her.

Good morning Czech, did you wish to bake? How have you been? What do Czechs do/eat that is distinct for Christmas?

Can I get a basic gestalt of the final tax bill? What's in and what's out?

TODAY IS THE DAY

Gas the glow in the dark niggers; Spook war now!

I do believe it is that time

>Sup Forums is shit!
And sky is blue.

Fake news dumpfkins

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Mueller and Comey? Who are they?
>Why did conservatives like Comey for a bit?
>Both are corrupt and work for Deep State?
>Who was the investigator Trump fired?
>Was he a deep state cuck?

I still can't believe that they tried the 'delet your tweet' shit. As if Trump gives a single fuck about this dumb bimbo.

no human is a leech everyone should be taken care of

these homeless people with no teeth talking to themselves on the side of the road if you visit LA or something

do you like that or something you want to live in that world its like a post apocalyptic GTA in real life

to me that shows how fucked up this country is that it actually exists and its everywhere

and it happens because people dont show any love and mercy to people who are mentally ill or addicted to drugs or jobless or whatever

99% of all normies say "get a job" and call people leeches who should go die

those are the people who are the evil ones in this world

>Sup Forums is a shithole!
Really made me not think

good morning too, random chezh

(You) better leave them and their rotting brains alone for your safety

what time do you have? over.

>tfw browsing that fuckhuge lewd awoo gallery

Awoo likes cummies right?

AWOOO

I can feel the hot bubbling brook of ass juice start to well up within my pantaloons. The chunks of cheese, corn and semen all mixing up into a welling pot of unmistakable degeneracy and clamor. I beg my lord and savior Gaben to rescue me from this horrifying ass-apocalypse as I bend over and spray the walls a lovely coat of brown and green with hot chunks of yellow and white mixed in. The smell from said spraying alone was enough to irradiate a five mile area around my house and my nose hairs just fucking fell out of my gaping piss soaked nasal cavities.

"Thank you, Newt Gingrich." I say as I rest easy on the floor, warm streams of juice still seeping out.

Sending Transmission Now

Your flags look inverted.

>czech baker
Stop reminding me user.......

NOVA buracrats who have an overinflated ego and honestly think they protect the nation by pulling the bullshit they do
t. Grew up in NOVA and reconize their type

The this is what happens when the political version of MAD fails

Mika and Joe have known her for a long time so she probably earnestly fought to defend her but they forgot that Trump is Trump and he doesn't give a shit about their opinions and when Eric came and revealed more, it sealed the deal.

I just got My Pillows today. Just woke up from sleeping on them for a few hours. Pretty legit desu. Also in regards to OP's pic: put a pillow case on Your Pilllows, Mr. President. You have more class than to just sleep on the pillow directly. I'm sure you have some nice goldenrod cases to match your sheets.

How's the Roy Moore recount been?
Is he winning or its over?

There is only one red state were more White Americans are over 65 then under 18 and that is Pennsylvania. There are 15 states in total with more White Americans over 65 then under 18. Only 3 red states have more White Americans dying then being born. There are 14 states with more White Americans dying then being born. White liberals explain yourselves IK a lot of faggot pricks lurk here.

Whoops that isn't the Gif I meant to post

>did you wish to bake
Sure
>How have you been
Ok
>What do Czechs do/eat that is distinct for Christmas?
Typical food is either schnitzel or carp with potato salad. Otherwise we don't anything unique.

He obviously lost m8

You have the mental capacity of a child, no wonder you are on welfare

WEW
Been out of the loop for a day or two. This looks spicy.

What did Eric say?

Liberals are probably going to accuse Senators in the Republican party to try and stop the tax reform vote

>Literally fucking over working people and families because "muh SALT"
>all while claiming it's because of the richers

liberals are bad people

Sup Forums is your Sup Forums on reddit. This is why we tell you to leave. By being here you bring down the quality of the site. You have to go back. We're not memeing you for no reason. Leave.

The swamp is finally being drained. The 'calm before the storm' was Weinstein, which started the domino effect.

Guys I just got blacked at the voting station in my town. I think we've made a big mistake. When I showed up there were thousands and thousands Antifa members, blacks, and mexicans. All of them had #ImaplugforDoug signs and were chanting slogans. I eventually got through to vote and I did my part for Roy Moore but I don't see what difference it will make. After I left, I heard some commotion from the town square and went down there to see what was going on. The Dougcophants had erected a stage and were playing protest music. There were tattoo artists all around and the most hardcore Dougcophants were getting Doug Jones' face tattooed over their face. Eventually the music stopped and Doug Jones came out on stage, dressed in ritual robes. The Dougcophants began making inhuman screams and grunts and lined up for the stage. With each "We summon you oh great blue wave" chant, Doug Jones cut down a Dougcophant and ripped them open, throwing the organs atop the blood orgy that had now developed on the town square. Suddenly the ground began shaking and split open. Great blue tendrils of energy erupted from the ground and began snaking though town, strangling and killing any republican supporter. I managed to get away, but I don't know how much time I have left before the blue wave gets me.

are they being serious? I honestly can't tell.

hmm, yum. Thanks for baking m8. You're up.

REAL AWOO HOURS

Can't wait for the whole democrat establishment to die.

SSSHHHH! SHUT UP MAN!
We tell her it is melted icecream.
She thinks she getting a treat that dogs aren't allowed to have.

I saw the thumbnail scrolling and thought somone really posted a basket of maggots

I refuse to believe both of them are serious. I choose to believe one of them is just pretending in order to rile the other one up for laughs.

REAL CHRISTMAS TIME AWOOS HOURS!!!!

Nice grub.

>Why did conservatives like Comey for a bit?
We thought he might have been going for Clinton before we found out he was just covering for Lynch
>Both are corrupt and work for Deep State?
Seems that way
>Who was the investigator Trump fired?
Do you mean Preet back at the start of the year?
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/politics/preet-bharara-us-attorney.html
He is / was involved in some Turk politics shit
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/361030-preet-bharara-under-investigation-by-turkey-report
>Was he a deep state cuck?
Yes

these are the same people who think hillary clinton isn't a demon from hell who performs perverse satanic rituals on children to keep herself healthy. They are mentally ill.

someone have that list of pro trump companies?

not on welfare im on food stamps and live with my parents tho

and now im not even trying to get welfare anymore because my mom took guardian ship rights away from me so the money would go to her to control and spend

living in a literal nightmare because this country will use it against you when you tell them youre mentally ill

youre better off lying and pretending everything is ok

because once when you give them proof youre mentally ill they take away all your rights

it really isn't Sup Forums's fault. it's just when you have 50 boards there's no reason to be "random". you have actual categories for things you want to do. i mean i'm pretty sure news/pol came from Sup Forums and then /biz/ from Sup Forums. Sup Forums just got too big for a common shitpost board

Stop posting this shit. This is one of the reasons he lost. His platform was stupid and after fucking 16 year olds (which is legal in Alabama) he does an interview with a 12 year old...

He needs the money to even do the recount, so its just stalling now as he lost by 1.5%, you only get it for free if you lost by 0.5%.

Basically explained more about how she essentially begged for donations three times a day and even offered to show records of her being that desperate, that shut her up.

Do you use the peanut butter trick or will the awoo just suck and lick it by herself like a good wolfgirl?

>Tax reform passes

>Mccabe fired

>Hillary goes to jail

Merry Christmas

There we go.

Morning, cze.

When they are young, the peanut butter
but when they get older, they don't need it anymore

>Sup Forums is your Sup Forums on reddit
Wouldn't Sup Forums be better example?

@153455147
This reads like a 14 year old girl’s angst filled fanfiction

It used to be fun, people made something out of it, now there are too many rules.

Ha! That's fucking great

Tell me about the Jannies, why do they split the boards?

You know it appears that red state Whites are about a decade younger on average then their blue state counterparts. If you were to exclude CA and the Northeast/Mid Atlantic states of Maryland & Delaware the median age for White Americans falls to about 37 from 41 which is the national average.

Some of the greatest Americans and people in history were mentally ill.

>implying real awoos grow old

>youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
This used to be Sup Forums before the LARPers and masked niggers.

>stop having fun
No

Even better is that Trump called her out on being even worse than Shillary because she literally turned on shillary and bill to forward her own career when convenient despite being recommended and funded by the Clintons

Imagine- a being who is potentially more evil than the Clintons. Truly amazing that something like that exists.

In any case if she runs in 2020 I bet the Clintons will try to sabotage her like the Bushes tried with Trump.

AWOOO

Go work in tech, fit right in

>.45acp
kek, I can already hear /k/ getting into an argument about this.

Well they don't age.
as they get "older" they just get bigger

Oh shit McCabe was fired? When the hell did that happen?

Don't get your hopes up.

i agree nothing wrong with being mentally ill im saying satanic normies will use it against you

oh hes mentally ill i dont have to listen to what he says because mrs jewberg prescribed him medication

i legally cant even get married to who i want anymore because the court

which was a women judge and 2 women lawyers and my mom took me to court to take my rights away

and shes sent me to mental hospitals and my mom wanted to get them to keep me there even though i begging and screaming to let me out and i didnt do anything wrong

wat

There was no secret last minute rescue? Section Ape has officially been downsized drastically?

Also mccain dies

Good for cold weather.

>>Mccabe fired
Wait what? I thought he was just demoted?

You have a way with words. I like you.

Nevermind, my reading comprehension fails me once again