ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka

It's Tob/a/cco Tuesday once again, and we're finally going to find out just what is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ACCA_anime/status/831512781216059392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will never feed her pancakes for Valentine's Day Morning.

>you will never read basso's' djs
I couldn't care less about One Piece or Naruto, but damn, I want to read them.

Any idea what this episode is going to be about? I know we should see the conversation but I hope we get some background on the district.

Do nips really find such crooked legs attractive? It looks ugly.

Jean really is /fa/ as fuck.

These old men look very pleased.

twitter.com/ACCA_anime/status/831512781216059392

Vol. 1 OVA

Why are they making ova? They can fit all manga into remaining episodes. I think they are even rushing it too much. I have no idea what will this ova be about. Maybe some original content.

Reckon anyone is going to sub the ACCA-kun shorts?

I feel like there's gonna be a big plot twist in the next episode, I don't know why.

Subs out.

HEY
COME ON
COME ON
WATCH OUT
LET'S GO

I can't trust any of the characters anymore.

>he's like a girl
Ouch. What could he have done to not seem like a fellow girlfriend?

I'm pretty sure Knot is plotting the coup. Also who was the woman with him and his kids at the party? Didn't his wife run away?

These 3 girls are pretty suspicious too.

bomb or toast belly?

Blue looks like she could be Mauve's little sister.

This episode was nice.

Sounds like one on every volume, so almost certainly just side story shorts.

Aren't all the Inspection Department Staff native to Badon?

So, they made a huge hint in this ep that his parents were part of the royalty in this episode.

even more magazines

Does anyone get hungry after watching this? They just keep eating.

I knew that Mauve was a cunt from the first episode. Poor Jean actually liked her too, yet she just dismisses him with a second though.

her Assistant with the hair in front of the eyes is a qt3.14 though

Indeed she is.

Well she made her intentions clear form the beginning. She wanted useful information from him. He doesn't deliver so now she has no use for him. I do wonder what her endgame is since it looks like she's making some moves too.

The question is if she knows that he likes her and if she's using that to her advantage.

>microwave potato chips
They really are.
>3
I could have sworn short-hair was a man until seeing this post.

Red haired girl is best cake of the show.

This. Now that Mauve is out of the picture, I hope she has a better chance at the Otusbowl in the future.

Even though nobody wins Jean in the manga.

when will they kuudeta

rly makes you think

BDS is fake news

background music was too loud to be background

Mangafags, who wins the imoutobowl?

Some of the official art is pretty gay desu.

>two friends standing next to each other is gay

I will never understand the mind of a fujo. Thank God too.

she dies

I bet you hug your male friends

I've seen gayer.

You wouldn't dress like a slut for a buisiness deal unless you wanted your attractiveness you aid you in convincing someone.

People are much more aware of their actions and implications than you might think, user.

>dress like a slut
fancy dresses are what sluts wear now?

This, Christ. They look happy and there's nothing else to it.

Anyone notice a significant drop in animation quality this episode?

>exposing skin
>not a slut
Jokes aside, slut-ish, erotic, suggestive. Chose which one appeals to you better, but the idea behide the sentence doesn't change.

I want to smokeman's sister.

I thought it was just me

Why doesn't Nino just FUCK Lotta?

I really didn't like Jean at the beginning, but he has grown on me. His autism has become endearing.

Anyway, a good episode. So that's why they mentioned the increased safety of railroads in ep5. At this point it's obvious that he's royalty. I also wonder what information he got from those pseudo-Hawaiian guys.

Whatever it was it probably wouldn't have pleased Mauve. He really wanted to give her something though. Honestly I think he should forget about her. It's clear that he's not comfortable doing this kind of thing to people, like getting them drunk and trying to get information out of them. That's all their relationship is now and I don't think it will change.

Damn creep

I do wonder if he thinks he has a chance with her. I mean, he's interested, that much is obvious, but she has always made it clear that their relationship is strictly professional.

Photographers in general are pretty creepy.

So he gets cigarettes from the store managers in exchange for carrying the magazines/pamphlets around during his audits right?

>Jean asked to meet in cafe/bakery by Mauve
>even when she doesn't show up, he still buys something

Jean is such a good dude.

Looks like it. I guess it's hard to get their products out there into other districts.

I think it would just look awkward if he stayed there and didn't buy anything. Mushroom also bought something while he was stalking Lotta.

Jean looks like a junkie here.

Because her brother is so much better.

So paranoid about the coup that she's needs to blame someone.

Did the accident happened 33 years ago? How old is Jean then?

33 years ago must be something else

33 years ago is probably when the legit heir died, the prince is a grandson remember?

She looks like a hentai protagonist.

>promotes venture capitalism while on the job in exchange for cigarette handouts
>gets suspected of espionage

Being Jean is suffering.

>we're finally going to find out just what is going on
The whole thing is just a red herring imagined by paranoid higher ups.

It was all just an excuse to spy on Jean.

i want mauve to step on me

I want Mauve to take me out to dinner.

That's true. I hate it when they take photos without asking a permission fist. They are extremely annoying and insolent. I wish more countries made laws forbidding it.

It's open ended, though Rail will save her from the spies.

>someone tries to take your picture
>you politely say no
>they take it anyway while your guard is down, making an even worse picture than it would've been
>they smugly walk away as if to say "serves you right"
It's the worst.

They are just assholes, most of them.

This episode went up to volume four, out of six total, so will they slow down the pace with the next episodes or add anime original stuff?

It was 13 years ago, user.

What was 33 years ago, then?

>this show's weekly thread barely hits 100, while shit like Youjo Senki has three threads hit the bump limit the day it airs
>half of those 100 are just screenshot-kun
Being this /mature/ can be disappointing

He's so fancy.

It's extra slow today because it's Valentine's Day, so people are busy blogposting in the waifu threads and tearfully masturbating.

It's almost like rakugo threads without cuck and shota posting.