JUST

JUST

ching chong my nigga

Why can't they just smile? Why do they have to have their mouth gaping open? Is it supposed to look good? It doesn't. So what's the point?

It’s fake happiness.

I think they think if they look like they're shouting it makes them look excited. So you have to always be excited by whatever thing you're doing at that time? I don't know why but that's the only thing I can think of.

Raised by single or dominant women. They emulate feminine role models rather than masculine ones. Thanks boomers.

I don't know, man. It just seems like these people are legitimately afraid to smile. It's like the guy version of Duck Face.

Yeah I was invited to be a groomsguy once. Seemed kind of odd, although I would have obliged. It's irrelevant because I couldn't attend the wedding anyway as I was already going to one on the same day.

Doesn't really seem like a big deal to me. Wedding parties are a relatively new invention in the first place. For most of history in the US you would just go to a courthouse with a couple of witnesses and boom you're married, go home and eat some cake with the family and that was all there was to it.

liberal retard detected.

Voted for Trump so only half of what you said is true.

Soyboys

Checked

>when even the nigger is a soyboy

Probably gay desu

They're getting married, isn't this what /poo/ wanted

The problem is that uhh...

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.

The problem is that the media is manipulating and story they can in order to destroy the very traditions our culture was based on.

Someone didn't get invited to the wedding.
OP is a fag

Fuck off jew.

Our culture was not based on wedding parties. They've never been important to how people got married in the U.S. for pretty much our country's entire history until the past few decades. This is of transient and trivial importance compared to how families stay together and raise children. Besides that if you're going to pay tens of thousands of dollars on a fucking ceremony that lasts less than 20 minutes you should get whatever the hell you want, even if that's just your friend standing nearby in a suit for those 20 minutes.

You are a moron.

Go suck on a foreskin you piece of shit.

>Go suck on a foreskin you piece of shit.
What a potent response.