He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
imgur.com/a/GdGDg
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To save billions.

Never happened.

nah he was a soldier in the first world war but i doubt he killed millions

OP is a faggot

Not enough.

Allegedly

So?

Killing millions wasn't enough.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Jews told me so.
Kill yourself.

based, fuck that shill OP

also >1 post by this ID

Its honorary to defend your grandmas kill record but stay with the facts

communism has killed a lot more people mr. pirate

And?

- of commies and worthless kikes

good in my book!

what are you talking about faggot?

Damn. That is philosophical huh ?
He literally helped usher in a new wave of economic growth and helped the boomer population of Europe actually get a chance to own property, create new business, prosper, by deleting a significant portion of the population.

The more I read about this shit the less I think that he was intentionally a murdering psychopath.

He rounded up the Jews and put them in camps for sure, but where is all the ash?? Where are all the bodies that have been gassed?

In all pictures the dead look completely emaciated, like they had starved to death.. Not been intentionally murdered.
And who was it that was bombing their supply lines??

If people were gassed, I think a good argument could be made that they were killed in order to be put out of their misery.

>tfw you remember you need to act like you dislike this man in the real world

Could you imagine how aesthetic a Nazi world would be. It would be beautiful architecture and art everywhere, and stunning white Nords

mao killed 5 times more people

(((they))) killed billions

How many did israelites kill?

Kids know whose good and bad.

>where is all the ash??

Deniers ask what happened to the ashes of the cremated corpses; the volume corresponds to a full shoebox for each body. The officers at Auschwitz and other camps had many opportunities to dump it — in rivers, on farm fields (as a good fertilizer, yummy.) and in marshes, so ash disposal was not a problem. Much of it rained from the smokestacks. It was also used to grit icy road and paths around Auschwitz II (Birkenau), recalled Yehuda Bacon at the 1961 Adolf Eichmann trial, who had been 14 years old when he was sent to Auschwitz in December 1943

>Where are all the bodies that have been gassed

Here

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

>pol told me so

of white sides

Holocaust deniers are the history equivalent of flat earthers

I can play this game too.
pic related killed millions.

Don't have the link on me but there's a great study that I found once (might have been on Harvard's archive I think) where a team of people made up of various historical and structural experts went to Auschwitz to contest the claim there were no holes in the roof for the gas. They ended up finding every single hole except for one, and showed they weren't added in later due to how the steel reo was layed within the roof slabs.

>neither of those people were good
>both the Holocaust and the Holodomor are denied
>both have a fanatic tard following that wilfully ignore facts

Are you trying to debate OP or show him more examples

There's also great concentration of Cyanide Ion in the chambers themselves. Holocaust Denial is something that I will always look down on this board for. It's one thing to say NatSoc is good but can one really genuinely believe Hitler Dindu Nuffin?

Yeah billions of niggers. Hitler destroyed the white race.

What a Jewish thing to say.

I'm looking for "undeniable proof", or at least what someone who believes in the Holocaust would take as proof of the existence of "gas trucks" that went around picking up invalids, elderly, gays and jews and gassing them on the spot by turning the truck's exhaust inside the compartment or something.

I had a friend tell me with absolute certainty that these existed beyond a shadow of a doubt, and I'm having a hard time finding this.

Do you have a url to a pdf of that investigation? I'd like to save it when I get back to my pc

Here you go chap

imgur.com/a/GdGDg

Donald Trump literally fucking said that the good guys lost WW2.

Get better at shilling you utter waste of life.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

yeah so? you better leave adolf alone, he was not a monster nor a savior. Just a regular dude doing what it had to be done.

What are these numbers supposed to mean? You post this image without giving it a yardstick. Is 68 a value you'd find after heavy use, or light use? is 640 proof of quantities used to kill humans?

really makes you think.

He literally did not say that you fucking fag. NatSoc is a failed ideology and you are an absolute cuck for siding with the ideology that your countrymen fought

refer to
You can read the study yourself

Yes he did. DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH.

No he didn't cuck boy link me a quote that isn't some JPG you found on Sup Forums

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE.

He didn't kill anyone

>le ebin your grandpappy fought against the nazis so you must too meme
>le failed ideology meme because in only 100 years of existing it only saved a couple of countries from economic depression
>le you hace to cuck for your nations because you live there meme

>whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

He did not literally say that nor did he even imply it. You're reaching for straws faggot cuz deep down you know you are a cuck for shilling for an ideology your grandfathers fought against.

Yeah, back in the day when pest Control was a Thing. [uppercased shit courtesy to Microsoft edge or something]

>“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

Are you fucking stupid?

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
>Trump Hitler speech

>>le ebin your grandpappy fought against the nazis so you must too meme

No but at the very least respect their sacrifice and don't become a cuck for a failed kraut ideology

>>le failed ideology meme because in only 100 years of existing it only saved a couple of countries from economic depression

The Nazi Germany economy was an ineffecient mess what are you talking about? The debt of the Reich was one of the reasons for war

>le you hace to cuck for your nations because you live there meme

Anyone with even the minimum of dignity would realize that shilling for one of your countries greatest enemy is textbook cuck

ty based friendo

I can't find a link to the original compiled study instead of references to pagesx 68-103 of the Holocaust and Genocide Studies volume 18 by Oxford.

FPBP

You're such a worthless kike. it's no surprise teh world is waking up.

You do not know what literally means faggot. It would've been literal if he said "The central powers should have won" or something to that effect. He doesn't even imply it in your quote cuck boy

You're intellectually dishonest with yourself and that's the saddest thing of all.

>Disagree with me = kike

You're just as bad as leftists who call everyone right of Stalin a Nazi

You haven't refuted a point I made with any substance. Trump said the good guys lost WW2 and you can't seem to comprehend what that means.

Says you? Lmao you read this:

>“In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good. Together, we will make love and tolerance prevalent throughout the world.”

and think it means this:

>Donald Trump literally fucking said that the good guys lost WW2.

Neck yourself brainlet

Forces of evil NEVER AGAIN DEFEAT THE FORCES OF GOOD.

Your pipul is pitiful.

>Trump said the good guys lost WW2

I'm telling you the quote you chose does not mean this. You said he literally said the good guys lost WW2 which he clearly didn't you have a fundamental misunderstanding as to what literally means

>You haven't refuted a point I made with any substance

You haven't made a point of substance

Taken literally that is actually what Trump said. He said he would ensure evil never *again* defeats good, which implies that evil did win. Considering the Nazis didn't win, that would make them the good guys.

Let it go, Elijah; JIDF won't pay for your overtime.

Do you agree that Israel is illegitimate?

>No but at the very least respect their sacrifice and don't become a cuck for a failed kraut ideology
Again with this failed ideology bullshit. Anyone with have a brain understands ideologies aren't a pass or fail system. They move and change with time. You're like an idiot thinking democracy would never exist because it didn't pan out so will in Athens always.

>The debt of the Reich was one of the reasons for war
No, the debt that they were saddled with due to getting an unfair hand after WWI did. They just rectified it in the only manner that was viable.

>Anyone with even the minimum of dignity would realize that shilling for one of your countries greatest enemy is textbook cuck
not willing to understand the mistakes of your country and embracing every mistake they make makes you a cuck. Not wanting to change your country for the better makes you a cuck

>Forces of evil NEVER AGAIN DEFEAT THE FORCES OF GOOD

He was clearly talking about the rise of Nazi Germany to begin with, are you willing to acknowledge that statement is not a literal admission that the good guys lost WW2?

>clearly.
I don't think you know what clearly means.

he was not talking about the nazis you dumb fucking nigger

>imgur.com/a/GdGDg

This said they used the CO in the exhaust of diesel trucks to kill victims, but that doesn't make any sense? Normal vehicle exhaust generates way more PPM than Diesel exhaust, which would take like... an hour or more to kill someone. Like you would be able to kill people way faster by manually throttling them one at a time than by diesel exhaust.

Either way, thanks for the link. It's more or less what I'd found already. I was looking for that real conclusive proof.

>Taken literally that is actually what Trump said

No it isn't you illiterate faggot

>He said he would ensure evil never *again* defeats good, which implies that evil did win

He could've just as easily been talking the rise of the Reich to begin with. You can not interpret this as a literal admission the good guys lost without admitting intellectual dishonesty

Good. They all deserved to die. We need to do the same thing with jews/chinks nowadays too.

Based.

not an argument

lol, I see what you did there

And?
So did every leader in History.

to save thousands?

Hitler caused a war which wrecked Europe's infrastructure, lead to the rise of communism in in eastern europe, killed a generation of white men, made nationalism a vilified ideology and removed Europe's colonial empires and made Jewmerica the leader of the world. Tell me how this man, well intentioned though you might think he was, hasn't been the single most destructive force for white people in history? Larp as a nazi all you want, it doesn't change the facts you teenage shill.

He killed himself and maybe a few in ww1. I guess in jew math, that's literally gorillions.

still not an argument
why do you nazi faggots have to ruin everything ? degenerate pieces of shit should be hanged

Hitler didn't want war you INSUFFERABLE JEWS.

defended his race from those that killed millions.

>Again with this failed ideology bullshit. Anyone with have a brain understands ideologies aren't a pass or fail system

The Nazis themselves said that the strongest is determined by war. By their admission their ideology is a failed one

>No, the debt that they were saddled with due to getting an unfair hand after WWI did

I am not talking about war reparations faggot I'm talking about actual loans and debt which Nazi Germany burdened itself with

>Not wanting to change your country for the better makes you a cuck

NatSoc would not make anything better bud. I don't get why you want an authoritarian Government without unlimited power running the place unless you just wanna be a cuck for the state

FPBP