TAX REFORM SAVINGS!!!

taxplancalculator.com/

POST HOW MUCH THE TAX PLAN SAVES YOU!

Pic related example is a married couple in Arizona, income $75,000 per year with two kids.

HUGE fucking tax cuts, basically 50% reduction in their taxes. AMAZING.

POST YOUR SAVINGS!!! FUCK YES THIS IS AWESOME

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
youtu.be/XcZ0BsW93-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty fucking sweet desu
$55,000
Single
California

breakfast burrito money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh. i love this.

>muh tax hike on low income earners

Democrats can eat shit and die in a fire. They were such fucking liars about this tax reform bill. You make $38,000 and still also get a huge tax cut- amazing, simply amazing.

Just ran numbers for my girlfriend's taxes too. Pic related
Does this apply to this year or is it for next year's income only????? We can really use that much extra cash ASAP I am hoping it applies to 2017

It applies for 2018 income, HOWEVER you should immediately see a change on your paychecks after the new year when the federal withholding amount is changed lower to match the new reduced tax rates.

To be honest I will owe so little tax now after this tax bill is passed that I wont even turn federal withholding on, I'll save that money myself and pay when I file. I'd rather have it up front in significantly bigger paychecks in case I need it. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

You guys should probably do the same, turn off federal withholding on your paychecks.

If you guys have serious girlfriends, GET MARRIED. Better tax deductions that way.

That's not always the case. Sometimes married can reduce the benefits.
Depends if children are involved, if parents are together but unmarried, the lower income one claiming the children might get TONS of gibs that they wouldn't if they married, due to the Earned Income Tax Credit

These threads are old and boring. If you haven't done the comfy calculator your a nigger faggot jew.

$2k savings. Not complainings. Probably an OK balance I guess but I'd rather shift it a little bit more in favor of the folks who need it more.

It's reposted because they updated it with the newest/final bill. They're going to vote on this final bill on Tuesday the Trump signs it into law. The results before today were generated for the separate House and Senate bills.

I lose $14k a year on this scam plan. Fuck the GOP and fuck white republicans.

>Expires 2025 unless extended

not bad

>I guess but I'd rather shift it a little bit more in favor of the folks who need it more.
The Rubio amendment was added, so NOW it gives $1400 additional "fully refundable" gibs to low income who already dont pay income tax, PER CHILD.

>taxplancalculator.com/
OH SHIT I STILL SAVE $2K NOICE

Is there any big difference from before?

bullshit post your numbers/results to cause that or fuck off.

So now we're paying people who didn't pay tax to begin with? Explain this to the folks at home.

>taxplancalculator.com/
>Other itemizations (NOT counting state/local tax or business costs):

YEAH THATS AWESOME!

I itemize and THATS THE FUCKING BULK OF ITEMIZING YOU SHILL!!!

why do you small business?

Important changes in the FINAL bill vs the preliminary bills from the House/Senate

-- medical deduction NOT ended
-- student loan deduction NOT ended
-- tuition waivers NOT ended
-- mortgages capped at $750k for
deduction; current homeowners
grandfathered in
-- child credit made more refundable
-- rates lowered (see details to left)
-- state/local deductions now allowed up
to 10k (property, income, or sales)

I refuse to use that republican propaganda calculator. I did the math on my own and found out that I lose 14k.

yup its a tax against micro-business and small busniness.

>Other itemizations (NOT counting state/local tax or business costs)

it already calculates the state income tax deductions for you, if you'd use the calculator and read the results you'd see that. It'll tell you EXACTLY how much you lose due to ending of SALT IF you lose (most do not lose)

aight I guess that's not too shabby

Can I ask why plebbit is losing their minds over the tax reform, if it saves most households more than a thousand dollars per year?

It automatically calculates the state and local tax deductions you deduct under the current law in the calculator. LOOK AT THE RESULTS ON THE FAR LEFT SCREEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO ITEMIZE DUMMY

Is there a calculator for after the individual cuts expire?

Because Trump

Not a bad start!

It's another opportunity to lose their minds. That's pretty much it.

There are ways to like or not like the plan, but it requires thinking rather than losing one's mind.

post your income, state, and filing status then. I'm not asking for a calculator pic, post your income and state and if single or married and let's compare with the math broken down, I'll do it myself.

we will see, desu

i cant' trust this calculator anymore then i can trust the govt.

It shows you the math itself, you can check it's math if you don't believe it. It's not as if the proposed rates are secret or something. I genuinely don't understand how "you dont trust it" when it SHOWS A BREAKDOWN OF THE MATH IT USED right below the results.

II'll have to run this past my jew accountant, I trust them far more then any shitposter on this taiwanese train spotting board

Your Jewcountant doesn't know what's going to be law yet. You obviously haven't worked with one before.

POST YOUR ANNUAL INCOME, STATE OF RESIDENCE, AND FILING STATUS OR FUCK OFF SHILL

Says I save $500, but I’ll probably loose several thousand based on:
> CALIFORNIA local tax
> homeowner of $700k house + $150k house
> married, combined $200k
> W2s and combo of several LLCs as income

luckily I got my solar installed this year before it gets cut as well

Glad for all you poor fags being able to buy a new vidya though

>mortgage interest deduction still present up to 750k, grandfathered in for unlimited value for all present homeowners
>SALT deduction allowed again, up to 10k

you wont lose money anymore, they fixed the problems with the previous House and Senate bill fucking blue state earners so hard.

neither do you unless you got a crystal ball

The repeal of the ACA mandate will probably raise insurance prices. Healthy people won't have incentive to buy insurance since Congress didn't remove the clause regarding pre-existing conditions. You can just wait until you're sick to sign up, gouge the insurance company while you need their coverage, then let it lapse until you need it again.

Lower tax rates for individuals also expire in 2025 while the cuts for corporations don't, making it pretty easy to frame the bill as leddit favourite "class-warfare". If the GOP plans to extend the cuts for individuals past that year, why not have the corporate cuts expire at the same time and extend them both as needed?

OVER TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR TAX CUT! FUCK YES!

MAGA!

Next year's taxes. You will notice a decrease on withholdings from your paycheck next January.

89k, CA, independent contractor

> living in the same house forever

Difference is I don't care. Based on calc research the vast majority of average people stand to come out ahead.

Pay your Jew to Jew the system some more, you rat. You think I care about you? Take your class politics and ram it up your ass and eat more circumcised cock.

Do you itemize or take the standard deduction? I asked for filing status.

>you rat. You think I care about you?
fuck you, i defend my family first and fore most

Because plebbit is full of literal retards who are incapable of doing actual research about an issue.

And your Jew accountant is in the family?

What difference does that make for you then since the mortgage for your primary residence isn't more than 750k?

>Lower tax rates for individuals also expire in 2025 while the cuts for corporations don't, making it pretty easy to frame the bill as leddit favourite "class-warfare". If the GOP plans to extend the cuts for individuals past that year, why not have the corporate cuts expire at the same time and extend them both as needed?
Because the Democrats would not cut corporate rates at renewal time. They absolutely will not allow a huge hike in the individual rate cuts or the child tax credits to expire though. You can't take gibs away from people in the USA without government shutdown showdowns and huge protests in the streets.

The cuts will be extended in 2025, anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded and politically inexperienced. Worst case the top rate which was cut to 37% doesnt get extended (same as Bush tax cuts when they came up for extension)

my jew accountant currently gets me back more money then you do

You're a sad case. Slave to the shekel while claiming you do it for your family.

I NEED TO KNOW YOUR FILING STATUS TO DO THE MATH BRO WHY WONT YOU POST IT? BY THE WAY IF YOU ONLY MAKE 89K ITS IMPOSSIBLE YOU PAY 14K IN TAXES THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AT ALL

He's a vet in a fucked up situation who just hates everything.

filing status is married

the more dollars i save the better off my family is

do you economics?

Wait so the Rubio amendment was added after all?

I'm a microjob creator

I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU ITEMIZE THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM ASKING YOU. DO YOU ITEMIZE OR USE STANDARD DEDUCTION? HOW MUCH DO YOU ITEMIZE IF SO?

You in NO WAY pay 14k taxes if your'e married making only 89k as a married couple. You're retarded if you think its possible for you to "lose 14,000" when you don't even pay near 14,000 in income tax under the current law

tax hike on grad students. Pretty shitty imo. Luckily my emplyer pays for a masters.

That's what I like to hear, even though you'd rather call me every name under the son then agree to live and let live.

Cheers m8. I mean it.

WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!
You're using OLD INFORMATION

The final bill is DIFFERENT from what you read before:

-- student loan deduction NOT ended
-- tuition waivers NOT ended

my wife works and we file married, live in CA and make together 125K

pretty sure we gonna lose under this tax plan

THANK YOU TRUMP

I'm worried about my status and I don't trust the government and especially with the amount of shilling going on in these threads.

HOW MUCH DO YOU ITEMIZE JESUS FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED? EVEN IF YOU MAKE 125K MARRIED YOUR TAX LIABILITY MAXIMUM IS 17K SO ITS DAMN NEAR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE YOU "LOSE 14K" ON THIS. SHILLLLLLLLLLL THAT CANT EVEN INTO BASIC MATH REEEE

bro he's changed the amount of income he claims he made already why are you believing anything this moron says to you?

Dude just post what you itemize it's clear you're fucking lying at this point. OP is annoying about it but he's absolutely right that your claim of losing $14,000 is complete bullshit if your income is that low.

>all caps

opinion discarded

Maybe he's being coy. Maybe we're smoking them out. Beats me.

All I know is if this is one angry vet that keeps coming back to these threads then I wonder why there aren't more. My take-home has been that there are odd cases getting fucked by the proposed plans based on technicalities, but there are rather few complainers.

why dont we just cut 1.5 trill in spending?????????!
dope

No, he's not being coy, his numbers literally don't add up. You can't "owe 14,000 more" when your maximum tax liabilty in CA is
CURRENT LAW: $17,200
NEW LAW: $14,099

What he is claiming is that he has 100% worth of his income covered in deductions and credits and pays NO income tax every year because of it under current law. Complete bullshit lie. Do the math, see he's lying, it's why he won't post what he itemizes.

*100% of his income covered in deductions and credits that ARENT in the new bill, which makes it even more implausible, the new bill saves most used deductions.

It makes it a complete fantasy/lie, Basic arithmetic.

I mean coy across threads, not within this one. Ask him if he's a vet.

Maybe he is one.

>lying about being ordinary

What bearing does him being a vet have on him lying about his taxable income/potential savings in the tax bill? None.

>Tax cuts for corporations permanent, tax cuts for individuals temporary
>Name a single corporation that created jobs after getting a tax cut
youtu.be/XcZ0BsW93-o

SEE:

you have to pay every quarter or pay interest at the end of the year. its a hassle
My company files for me and my tax returns have been so near zero thag i trust them with my money and go not give the irs free loans every year

:)

Because you have to look at the long term trends. Is it a real person? Is it a script? I don't know, but somebody tried to play out this same story with me a while back.

I don't think we see anybody coming to his aid now, either. This time he's not even threatening me.

He isn't saying you're lying about being ordinary, he is saying you're lying about "losing $14,000" under this plan. That's impossible when you ONLY have $125k income as a married couple.

tfw poorfag about to become a gorillionaire

Ahhh I got you bud. They're some super shitty shills then, they can't even into basic mathematics to make a convincing example.

I save like a grand

What's the interest rate? My taxable income is going to be close to my original post. Couldnt be too terrible on ~1500 tax liability.

Last time there was a better sob story. This time it went straight to the "my family" angle.

But at least it didn't go to the anti-government lone wolf stuff. You'd really wonder why at that point you'd pay taxes at all, but you know how they develop these narratives.

we will see, if bumps up my take home cash

I only vote on results

tax hike meaning they start paying taxes like everyone else. why the fuck should they get a free pass, I had to pay taxes out the ass when I was a college student.

You pay Trudeau though bro...

No, they kept tuition waivers after all. There is no tax hike nor do grad students have to start paying taxes.

>grad students
>whiteness studies

government should not pay for you

Yeah I know, I put in NY as my state since I live like 30 minutes from it.

Just so I can feel the pain

well that's bullshit, they SHOULD pay taxes.

"Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser, general council to the Reece Commission investigating the anti-American activities of the tax-free foundations.

Make their activities known and take away their tax-free status. They'll squirm like a den of snakes an vipers, believe me.

I agree, but anyway, there is literally NO reason for reddit to sperg about it now, but they still are, because FUCK TRUMP. They dont care if it saves them thousands, they'd rather pay thousands if it means they can criticize Trump

Where are you sharts actually getting the money for the cuts from? Deficits and praying that throwing money at corporations will make them create jobs?
Our country's conservatives actually managed to be fiscally conservative relative to our liberals, I'm always surprised to see your "conservatives" be the ones who balloon up your debt.

Millions of Chinese immigrants. Or maybe that it's almost 2018.

>Cretien strangled down the debt with federal spending cuts in the 90s
>Harper ballooned the debt with greatly increased federal spending
>Trudeau's plan for greater military funding is a carbon copy of Harper's from 2008
Federal fiscal conservatism in Canada died with Martin.