Tim Burton's Puella Magi Madoka Magica

What would it be like?

Stop motion.

Maybe it'd actually be good.

This.

Johnny Depp would be the Incubator.

Mami and Madoka don't look so good, but I'd watch a two-hour film with the rest of these designs.

Probably pretty cool. Tim Burton isn't all he's cracked up to be tho. I just like the idea of stopmotion Puella Magi with this aesthetic.

It'd be overrated trash with sub-par stop motion animation that hot topic subhumans would gobble up and wear pins and beanie hats of until they die.

So pretty similar to the original series aside from the beanie hats.

Get Laika to do it. Regardless of art style it would turn out better that way

Honestly the only one that looks kinda right is Kyouko.

It would be exactly the same.

Inevitably, yeah.

But it could be pretty cool.

That's not Tim Burton, that's Jhonen Vasquez

You know it would cause an entire generation of deviants would want to fuck the thing.

(You)

That's even worse.

It's neither

Really hammy. Majority of the series would take place inside the Witch barriers. Practically no focus on the context or the interpersonal relationships. Every scene with Madoka's mom would just be gone.

I wonder what artshift he'd do for the witch world?

This. Fuck Madoka and fuck Tim Burton's shitty fan base

Thanks kohai, you always know just what to say to put me in a fun mood...

Well even the resulting fusion of horror will still be better than Vasquez's current one. Invader Zim was a mistake.

the only one who could do a decent western Madoka is Guillermo del Toro.

Glad I could help.

Majou Shoujo Madoka Magica

hot topic infused "tragic" action movie with comic book motifs and lots and lots of redesigns

Wider heads.

WE MUST GO *WIDER*

The same

Would watch.

It wouldn't be good, but I would quite like it.
Just like Rebellion.

Rebellion was good.

Johnny Depp is all the puellas and Helena Carter is Johnnyka's mom.
Off topic- what the fuck was he doing in fantastical beasts? What a ridiculous casting choice.

Rebellion was pretentious bs.

All his movies are shit, except Bettle Juice. But I think it would be interesting.

>Zim
>Modern
What year is it again?

What if they made new season or PMMM show and introduce bigger witch barrier (or similar) sequences to point it even require diffrent team behind and made it big international effort and those sequences would be done various bigger and smaller names and Burton would be one of those (stop motion off course)?

It would go nowhere fast and eventually end up cancelled.