He actually fucking did it

he actually fucking did it

>muh gaymes

"Creator" of pepe.
He made the original over a decade ago, I'll give him that.
But there have been literally over 10,000 variations, completely unique, that his copyright shouldn't stand, considering reimaginings, reinterpretations, fan art, and covers are covered by fair use.

What a huge faggot. It's called fair use.

Its the ADL you dufus. They do this shit for him.

>Pepe emoticons

wut

PEPE NO!

Nobody is making money off these. But he can argue steam might be getting revenue from having Pepe there. I'd argue that it looks nothing like the original Pepe, and this sets a precedent that every green cartoon frog is owned by that artist

>that webm
Livin' the dream.

it's even dumber because there are like 20 cartoon frogs called Pepe. it's not a very original idea.

>jim henson rapes dude because pepe is actually kermit

We have groyper nationalism now, pepe is so last year

Completely with you. Very, very, very few of the current Pepes actually use Furie's actual art. He can't draw for shit. I see way more Helper than anything else these days. I guarantee that this wouldn't hold up in court, it's just Steam capitulating to avoid litigation. Somebody should really press this.

"Fatter, more racist version of Pepe the Frog."

Fuck I had all the Pepe emoticons on steam and now they're all gone.

It shows that it's still in my account but won't actually show them in messages.

That position is impossible. The rook and the pawn are both attacking the king. It can't be black's move (otherwise the white king ignored the check) so it was black's move last turn. Thus, we can keep the white king fixed where it was. If black moved any piece other than the rook or the pawn, it means white moved into check, an illegal move. Thus, black either moved his pawn or his rook. If he moved his pawn, he had to have captured from the b4 square to c3 but that means the rook was still on d4 meaning the king was in check the move before, which made the white's move before illegal. Similarly, if the rook moved to d4, then the king moved into check with the c3 pawn.

if the artwork is original, whats stopping them from changing the name to "Chico el sapo" or something and put it back up.

>strangely turned on by her ticks

You cant make money off those tho

indeed.

That's not Pepe that's Groyper the unaffiliated Alt Right amphibian.

>You can't use my character reeeeeeeeeeeeee

the irony

someone needs to kill him to ensure Pepe becomes public domain before he gets the idea to sell off Pepe rights to some immortal Jewish corporation

>YOU CANT USE THE CHARACTER I DIDNT MAKE POPULAR
Matt is such a queeb.

>next birthday lootbox for gabe has a lock
>the key has pepe's face on it
>he can't open it
fat

This.

>I made this

Use Public-Domain-Pepe
He's from an old one-off comic called "Flip and Flopper"

Twitch next?

KEK PROVIDES

Oh yes you can

Derivative works are perfectly A-OK and these things were never drawn by matt furie in the first place

He's an inspiration for the frog meme nothing more. If he were to ever actually go to court he'd be BTFO

what is more surprising to me is that valve actually did something

yeah but steambabies ain't got no money for lawyers

Pussies means they not /ourguys/. Have to start checking GOG more often.

The solution is game piracy. Never give the kikes money.

Pepe belongs to us now.

>he actually fucking did it

same........

me too :(

It's not called fair use when the developer makes money off of it you mong.

>twitching from being scared
what?

But I already took the groyp pill

The prophecy continues!

So why aren't we bullying Steam/Gaben into challanging the DMCA on behalf of the userbase?

Okay, now try doing the same to Mickey Mouse and see if Disney will leave you alone.

>claiming copyright because some guys on the internet parodied your fucking cartoon frog
What a cry baby.

fucking robot

>creator of pepe

That manlet nu-male go get fucked.

We Pepe now

www.pepefrog.com domain available to buy get it now

Why are autistic girls so hot?

Beat me to it.

Name of the comic?

So people choose to buy games on the steam platform explicitly because it has pepe emoticons?

WHAT THE FUCK, ITS TRUE!?

WHAT THE FUCK STEAM?!? WHERE IS MY REFUND? I SPENT ALMOST 10 DOLLARS ON ALL THOSE PEPE EMOTICONS.

That faggot never cared about racists or racism.

He saw his creation taking on a life of its own and decided to cash in on it.

I-I paid for those Pepe emoticons! I spent over 20 euros on them.

They're gone, they're replaced by blank placeholders now.

>tfw you paid over 20 euros for them
I want a fucking refund.

>all these butthurt frogposters
*BREATHES IN*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kill yourself furie you faggot nigger

pepe emoticons cost money. You have to either buy it second hand or buy trading cards.

Streisand effect. They never learn. Fuck em.

mehh

Can I even get my money back at this point?

>cuphead

We still have wojak guys

>what is trademark

>currently unavailable
It's only a matter of time until the DMCA is lifted.

Man, that makes me feel so fucking old. I remember watching Danger Mouse on Nickelodeon back when Nick didn't SUCK.

Fuck yeah back when they showed Count Duckla.

If anyone has a copyright claim that's valid, it'd be the guy who made this image

this show was such a clusterfuck it was absolutely hilarious, the third fucking season 10 years after it was supposed to end is going to be a beautiful trainwreck