Hand Shakers

Is anyone still watching this shit?

I am. It's fun.

Dropped after the first episode.

I kinda hate-loved the first episode but now I enjoy it a lot. Much of the stuff is amateurish but at least it's trying, unlike a bunch of other shows this season.

Still more entertaining than kuzu no honkai that's for sure.

I keep meaning to drop that, but I haven't managed yet.

>you

I'm only watching for the incest desu

He's not memeing.

My autism makes me watch every anime original unless its just downright awful in every regard.

Hand Shakers hasn't reached that point yet

I do. it's kind of fun and I like the art style.

I dropped it at episode one.

I loved K but this was a fucking piss take.

Yes

Are you Shounen's Sup Forums?

Yes. It's fun.

What is this? A divorce form? If yes then incest BTFO.

What did they mean by this?

EP 7 hype.

no pan

She's so happy she's free from his hand.

The fuck is the point of this episode?

To BTFO incest but we already knew that.

fuck that, i want to at least see them fuck

This may be the worst anime I've seen

There are worse ones than this.

I am, I'm enjoying the characters and I don't give a fuck about what a bunch of people think about a show. Especially not people trying this hard to make this show look like it's the worst thing in the world.

It's not very good but at least I don't feel like dropping it. I can't say this much for Youjo Senki, Kuzu no Honkai or Demi-chan.

>that happy handling a knife
A typical brazillian

I want her to happily handle my knife.

Still thousand times more interesting than kuzu no honkai though.

Same here. I also like that they can choose a schoolboy as MC withouth making the other girls lust after him for once.
I also enjoy how lively the background people are, or backgrounds in general.

is she chuuni?

can't tell if bait

Still don't get they can be so friendly with people who tried to fucking murder them. I get that they don't know about Koyori, but shouta really tried to kill them in this episode and they'll act like nothing happened.

Now this has got to be bait... right?

He didn't even insult the shows. He just said he didn't like them. If Other people's tastes offend you, you might want to get off the internet.

>Defending teenage love drama

You gonna get smacked nigga.

>...
Lurk more nigger.

Can't wait for the next week.

>i saw you as a replacement for my sister
What the fuck was with that glasses guy saying that shit, was he just trying to fuck with MC? He made it sound like it was a bad thing to protect koyori. The visuals and the fight were decent this week. We actually got to see him in his white hair mode with the gear glove which was neat

OST is phat as shit

I WANT MY 22 MINUTES BACK GOHANDS. Whoever wrote this is both untalented and clearly didn't give a shit

Incest aside, they might just want a world where they are both the same intellectually or in a different family.

That desktop icons.

The typical elementary school kid's desktop.

That explains why the brother took the hit. He didn't want his sister to suffer in his behalf.

I think all four are pretty bad, the difference is that Hand Shakers isn't boring.

Clever girl.

Where is my mind?

In the gutter, as always.

I watch it with friends, but only when we're not sober.
What the fuck is up with that one guy's obsession with bikes?

Cool smoke, really.

Of all the series airing this season, I'm always looking forward to HS to the most, even though I know other shows are objectively better. Episode 7 looks to be a comfy SoL episode, I hope there will some development between Tazuna and Koyori.

They mesh!

HS is good because it isn't a bandwagon show.

Someone who can read moon tell me what that is?

>cant conjure up more cards
Aint that some shit tier power.Guessed he got outplayed good.

Either way, ACCA is out now so I can forget this shit like a bad dream

What are you talking about? Acca came out before.

Gotta love these onlookers. While the fight was mostly mc riding his gear sword, it took pretty good chunk of the episode.The episode was just alright. School festival next episode.

Cant be an adoption form, the sister should knew that from long ago and it cant be an old marriage form telling us that the mother or father remarries and making them NBR. Divorce form most likely.

Does CGI get better? Those chains in 1st ep made me drop

Waaay oooout
In the water, see it swimming

Is there anything more pure than the love between a sister and brother?

No, but those chains are mostly gone and if youre using HS, better go for the 1080 for a less artifact-y CGI scenes.

Love between a sister and a brother with a large age gap.

>people complain about the animation in this and give kemono friends a pass

The big difference between Kemono Friends and this is that the color palette of KF is better and less aggressive.

But lots of people have complained about the animation. So I am not sure what you are talking about.

People also complain about the animation in Kemono Friends.

The worst color use was the show K.

I'm watching and liking both, though the kemono friends thread quality gone to the drain by now but trying to stir shit between the two series is really sad.

Mai dick. I want her back. The brown tits girl needs to go.

>Almost no cards
>I want to fight
>No cards
>Oh wait, I don't want to fight

I thought so too, but I'll wait till it's over.

>that fire effect
I love this show.

I fucking lost it at this moment.

That gear puncher looks pretty cool, I'll have t admit.
And oh boy, the /ss/ love is mutual. Lucky piece of shit shota, you can only wonder how much he'll be enjoying those huge nee-san tits from now on.

It meshes.

It's an adoption form.

Since when did Sup Forums decide that the animation is bad? You guys have no taste.

well he used hid actual deck that consisted of 40 cards so.

>That fucking punch
>That Koyori-chan
>That OST
Great episode

Will Koyori ever speak?

Yes, as she's disappearing in the final episode.

Kemono Friends will sell more than this

Is hand shakers PROOF of an industry conspiracy? I can't FATHOM why anyone thought this would sell.

Of course, HS will flop hard while Kemono Friends is pretty sure to be the top seller of the season.

There's a lot of effort put into it, but that doesn't automatically make it aesthetically pleasing.

Was this a win for incest?

Are all HS going to become friends at the end? Including the chain guys?

>What the fuck was with that glasses guy saying that shit
That the doctor knew about this and paired them up because the boy was vulnerable and do what he says, not because theyre actually destined or matched for some special reason.

seems to be doing pretty well in china

What conspirancy, you retard?
Some council of evil men trying to ruin your chinese cartoons? You sound like a child

I hope someone rips the soundtrack.

I hope so, then they could all hold hands, and HS would cement itself as the lewdest anime of all time.

Head Patters