OH NO NO NO NOOOO

OH NO NO NO NOOOO

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOOK AT HIS YAMAKUH

will need meme, sorry. i see no merchant.

4D chess?

HAHAHAH now i do

Remember when Trump said there was a war in Christmas?

Why is this so hilarious?
Fucking Muslims and their batshit crazy humor

GOI IF YOU DONT

Face it you idiots.
You elected a imbecile

>a imbecile

Holy shit it actually has a flat spot where it looks like it's wearing a yarmulkeh. It's not exactly a spitting image but it's breddy gud.

I've been pro Israel my whole life
Fuck off you Muslim scum. America has always backed Israel and always will

why 9 branched candlestick and not 7?

Because since 2012, the Jewish eschatology dictates we have entered the 9th age, the last age of mankind as we know it.. Would laugh if I found the coming storm funny

And

>being this brainwashed

Up your arse, stupid goy. I am not muslim

War on christmas and zionist kikes like trump are waging it

Muslims on suicide watch

That's fucking fantastic, what is it with you millennial muslim loving faggots and hating Israel. Thankfully BASED Gen Z will continue to unconditionally support Israel and The God Emperor! Shadilay Mohammed!

You're anti Israel
What else would you be? With Israel's help we will rid the usa of your brown asses and turn it back to Christian/Jew only.

Did the Kushner's light it? That was my guess as to what would happen.

I'm white and Christian. God hates the Jews.

You're missing two types of Jew, it's like saying all Christians are represented by the Westboro Baptists, or all scientists are represented by Bill Nye

The goyim know, demon.

You're not Christian if you believe God hates at all. God is all loving

back to The_Donald!

>god hates the Jews
>Jesus was literally jewish
*sigh* -_-

The Menorah is an ancient pagan Semite astrological object. It had 7 branches because those were the known planets (5) plus the moon and sun. Not sure about why there is 9 now.

Mixing*
Fuck you Muslims piss me off, i swear you're the worst of the worst.

I'm going to sleep before I need to take happy pills to calm down.

Israel and USA forever
Fuck the Muslim shitskins

This is a yearly thing at the white house, that why it says traditional. You retards would know that if you didn't just start following politics this year. Fuck trump but fuck you brainlettes too.

This! I'd rather prefer that Jews were controlling Britain instead of Muslim animals. Not to mention their great contributions in making an economy of a country the strongest.

Only the mentally enfeebled are NOT anti-israel

jews have controlled England since Cromwell and probably even before then at different point

The fucking thing and all the others like it all over the world are put up by Chabad Lubavich Jews.

Pic related is the erstwhile glorious leader of said organization.

What is the comic book?

why not kill muslims and jews, too? they're both shit and the same places.

And (((they))) killed him. Like (((they))) "killed" Hitler and Mussolini and Gheddafi and JFK and fucking so on.

FUCK THE JEWS. USA should be free from (((them))).

I hope Trump gives the jews more land and money.

USA LOVES ISRAEL

TOP KEK

Slave.

Dumbass thats a relief of the Romans looting the synagogue in Jerusalem

Where do these filename originate from? I keep seeing them ately.

So who do Jews hate?

>Jesus was literally jewish
And what did the kikes do to him? Dumbfuck.

I don't mind if you can't understand. It's the simple truth. You die like a bitch for israhell everyday, your nation can be the fucking equalizer of the mankind but noooo let's wage war for israhell interests.

Fuck you, we invented the opposition for this shit 70 years ago. Evrope will turn full fash and ally with Russia. Stupid goy. The jews are destroying your society with niggerish stupidity every. fucking. day.

Free yourself goy. Embrace fascism.

it's spelled yarmulke

Interesting pic, but one thing doesn't fit: blacks use the word, "nigga", as a term of endearment. It has no negative connotations in their community amongst those that use it. We on Sup Forums use, "goy", as an insult, as it was intended, to make fun of the brainwashed.

>I've been pro Israel my whole life
>Fuck off you Muslim scum. America has always backed Israel and always will

Jewish supremacism, nepotism and subversion are off the charts. Iranian and South Korean immigrants are tied for the most successful. Nobody cares about them, yet you're hated everywhere you go.

goyim are retarded desu

>Embrace fascism
Why didn't it work for Mussolini?

exactly, dumbass
you'd think that after 400 times you stupid goyim would finally learn that trying to get rid of jews just doesn't fucking work

looks like the punisher from the art style

you worship a kike on a stick and your god is a Jew so no.
Just accept it Israeli Kikes are fine, the american diaspora are what we should hate

We're decent people. Anyone can destroy and debase. There's nothing impressive about stabbing someone in the back.

It's true, you're getting rid of yourselves through mixing

No shit. And look: it's got 7 branches. Modern ones have 9, supposedly the other 2 added by the Hasmoneans.

hee hee. No!
not in Israel. arabs here keep to themselves while we're letting the haredis outbreed them

The fear of god is what kept your ancestors from being genocided. Atheism is growing now shlomo, how ironic that the godless you helped create will be your own undoing.

>Amerimutts worship a giant menorah

ZOG on full display. Were all literally owned by a roaming tribe of neurotic merchants who view themselves as walking gods with the rest of us as insects
>BUT MUDSLIME ARE DA REAL PROBLEM XDD AWOOOOOOO
Fuck off

>Israeli Kikes are fine, the american diaspora are what we should hate

Just a new game of divide and conquer as they realize their time in America is drawing near a close.

Nobody has ever set out to eradicate Jews. The moment this happens is the most you go extinct. Ethnic genocide is a wholly Jewish concept (same with master race) you project your crimes on others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

But yeah you're the master race because we haven't rightfully exterminated you. You're the master race because Europeans stupidly treat you better than you treat many of your own. Some argument. Perhaps the dead kike on a stick folks are right and you are the Synagogue of Satan.

Because the jew told you and the whole fucking world to come here, fucking american. Italy was doing great during that years.

WW2 was a brother slaughter. While the jew was laughing. Fuck you.

I'm glad more Americans are catching onto this. Even the 'based' right wing kikes just want to turn our race problems into religious problems they can exploit. They love to see Christian Mexicans/Africans flood into the USA and Europe.

That whites who complain about Jews being like niggers is a false analogy. It's the Jews that are like niggers-- both belong in Africa and both are parasites on Whites and our civilization.

most? autism

jesus christ man
how do you suicidal faithless even function

/ptg/ is the biggest cancer on this board

I deeply admire the maths intelligence of the Japanese, South Koreans, and Chinese. I want to preserve all of these groups and hope they'll get off this planet with us one day. I appreciate what Turks and Iranians have contributed to humanity and while I don't want them in the west I wouldn't want them exterminated or anything that's for sure.

This how I know for sure it's not about jealousy. My hatred is born out of betrayal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Dey wuz gud bois dey dindu nuffin dey been goin to synagogue about to get dey mitzvah on track need mo money fo dem settlements

Based Trump BTFO muslims yet again and supporting our white jewish allies MAGA

Part of me feels for the few kikes in Israel that probably share our point of view, but they seem to spending their time shilling across the web and not cleaning house.

Apparently a IPHONE update makes saved images have those filenames, so disregard any posts with them.

i really hope it's in our generation that we finally stop the (((human parasite)))
they've gone on for far too long, hopefully the damage can still be undone and more relics of the ancient civilizations can still be found to replace the one's they destroyed with their research expeditions and muslim rebels.

i guess they were the first to start the meme war with the 3 abrahamic religions; it is probably us who has to stop it.

ayy homie it be dey crackas ass bitch sum finna opreshun dem jooz like dey wuz us bruthaz muh nigga

yeah ha ha ha look at my picture! look at the president and "the top of his head"! THAT'S WHERE A BEANIE GOES HURR
>wastes life and time by clicking
>fucking nothing
>wrong candle lit
>this was the "joke"
>80 replies
>nobody mentions any of this
k

shows how much i know. even christmas is at wrong time of year. the candles are fine. so what the fuck else am i looking at. oh well. somebody else posted him in a beanie anyways

>beanie
It’s a yamakuh

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

ill keep calling it a beanie since you dont like that

>Protestantism then goes on to become the most cucked form of the religion behind Catholicism

Fables, a Vertigo comic by somewhat conservative scribe Bill Willingham

JEWS ALREADY CONTROL BRITTAN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Fuck the merrimutland, it will get only worse, must destroy it before its too late and save Europe.

revisionism is one hell of a drug

I do believe, dear anons, that this is from Fables. That's Geppetto in the picture.